/fat/ losing that fat will give you impressive dick gains

>Who is /fat/ for?
For /fat/fucks who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication

>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss but use that thread for general questions

>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy(Gonna need waist/neck measurements)

>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/(complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html(simple)

>Plan your diet and see your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php

>Track your calories and macros with
MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com

Previous Thread:

Attached: 1506786287922.png (633x758, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=df6rRRbxLAo&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm still alive, doing fine in case anyone cares. 2 more kg until i'm just overweight.

Attached: 11.02.png (1047x557, 11K)

first for put a tally on your door and mark it every day you wake up for the previous day

Attached: 1507838986621.jpg (1168x798, 300K)

Started to go back to the gym two weeks ago, getting back into the swing of lifting. Going to start calorie counting from tomorrow as well. I've got to stop the weekend weed-and-munchies routine, or at the very least change the shite I'm eating to something more worthwhile.

Any good vegetarian batch meals I can make for the week?

That feel when you're 6'3" with a wide frame and only a 5.75" dick with pubic fat pushed in. Even when I'm at goal weight my dick won't look impressive.

Just finish my maintenance faze.

Started at 320lbs, cut to 245lbs pure dieting. Saw excessive loose skin starting up. Decided to take a few months off my cut through holidays. Gained up to 265lb currently and gonna be starting next cut to reach 225lbs. Ideally i could get down to 215lbs but thats asking too much too soon. I mean it took a long time to get that fat, it sure as hell will take time to lose the fat.

Who else /4000calorieSaturday/ here?

I probably overestimated the cals but im hungover and feel like shit, and its totally self-inflicted. And im hungry anyway because yesterday's alcohol calories arent worth shit

You can be ugly fat with a small dick, Or just be ugly with a small dick. Its your choice.

Also 5.5 is average. Girls can't tell the difference between a 4inch amd a 6incher. I work in a sex store, i sell dildos to women all day.

Don't do it. Just drink water. You'll actually feel better than if you eat more food. Hunger is just a feeling, it'll pass. You're not going to die.

Also 4000 cals? Wtf diet plan are you on? Stats?

I ate a quesadilla yesterday and counted it for 1300 so i could easily be off by 500 cals. Pretty much everything else is booze

Attached: Screenshot_20180311-090629.jpg (1440x1053, 109K)

Also im 6ft 350lbs

Why is your saturday twice your daily average? I would advise using the MFP app. Myfitnesspal powered by underarmor. Its very helpful, also you should never go iver your daily limit. Unless you have had extra calories from your previous week. But unless you skipped 3 entire days of food you shouldn't be eating an entire days worth extra on saturdays.

I have an awkwardly large frame and am pretty muscular despite being fat. I'll never be able to have impressive dick pics like manlets because my body-to-dick ratio will always be big.

>posting in /fat/
>cutting at 2300cals
>including a cheat day
what the FUCK is wrong with you and are you even losing weight at all

Least it will appear bigger to yourself. Also im sure with increase of vascularity will also allow you to achive your full potential which could be a full 6 in your case. Also mlthe most important part to a girl is not length its girth. Not even jidding the difference between the 6inch dong and the 5 inch dong i sell is literally the girth. The insertable length is still only 5inches. So if you have a 5.5in long dick you can technically have a 6 to a 6.5 in depending in the girth.

I've been feeling really neurotic lately bros and void of all motivation. I have barely left my bed this week besides to go to work. I just had a real shitty food day today to see if my diet was messing with me. Think I ate like 1800-2000 calories and I feel gross

Not the same guy, but I find that cheat days help me as long as I workout. I aim for a calorie deficit of 2 lbs per week and don't add in extra calories for my workouts, so my cheat day just kinda makes up for that and makes it easier to make me hate food.

You should go for a walk. It really helps clear the mind and makes you.feel better.

55 pounds down and counting
30 to go

Started IF & 1600-1800 Kcals/days.
Currently at 176 pounds and my goal is sub 140 .
Really want to make it to increase my long distance running & sprinting performance .
I'm fairly active thanks to my job & hobbie , this shouldn't take long if I manage to keep my fucking mouth shut .

Yeah im losing like 1.5-2 lbs a week

>SW: 301.6
>CW 166.0
Still have moobs. Gonna shoot for 155lbs. 6'0' height.

Fatsecret or myfitnesspal? And why?

6' 155lbs would be crazy

moobs probably from not working out. diet can lose the weight, but if you are looking for shape you need to work out

>cheat days

>making it

You can only choose one.

The only reason you can have a "cheat" meal. Is if you were at a deficit from your cut tdee that adds up to one whole meal. You dont add calories for workouts nor do you allow yourself to ever go over your tdee. Or weekly expenditure.

You will appreciate this info. It will help you be strong willed.

Did the maitenance thing work to alleviate loose skin? I’ve got a small amount at the base of my abs and don’t know what to do.

If it did work, how long did you maintain?

Ate a pizza last night, feel like shit today. Just drinking water all day til dinner.

I’ve been on /maintenance/ since like 2 months now. Think I’m going to try and start losing again soon.

SW: 212lbs
CW:152lbs
GW:140lbs

Are you a grill or something?
If not, height?

How much weight do i need to lose before i can do cardio without destroying my knees? Is 325lbs too heavy for 5'11 guy?

It helps. Cuz eventually with time the loose skin will dissipate on its own. But it does take along time. So of you do a maintenance phase in your diet you will one give your mind a much needed break as well as allowing your skin to catch up to your new size. Also lots of water and sleep helps reduce sagging skin.

5’7” boy uwu

Is HIIT a meme or does it work for getting rid of fat? I've been going to the gym almost every day but my colossal gut isn't showing any sign of going anywhere

5'7 is not a boy, sorry to inform you.

Thanks man, I already got to my goal weight and am doing a clean lean bulk (first one, feels nice to have my eating under control to do so) but the loose skin is the issue I’m tackling now.

Ok. Me man uwu :3

Its a meme, the only things you need to know is that if you want to look good lift weights and diet, if you want to run further and have a slender "build" just do cardio and diet. Other than that everything else is a meme

do you give good head?

depends on the kind of cardio. Running? Yeah way too heavy. Exercise bike or swimming? No, so get moving

Not a meme, but weight loss is mostly diet. Start counting calories fatty, use the gym as an accessory not a primary

>impressive dick gains
It won't if you have a micro dick.
[spoiler]Kill me please.[/spoiler]

Keep telling yourself that little guy

Better get good at licking tic tacs while looking up for long periods of time.

Goal weights are not ideal. Unless you're just starting out and are only dieting like you should as a beginner. Goal physiques are a better judge after you have done one or two major weight cut phases. Because you might get in that habit of thinking big numbers means you're slipping when really you're just making gains and not losing fat at the same rate as you're gaining. This happens alot with noob gains for fatfatfatasses.

yeah 325 is too much . idk the number you need to get down to. I'm down to 246 and I do short jogs on my walks.
is it ok to jpg at 246?

Attached: 1511132393801.jpg (493x490, 48K)

Dont work out. You are far to heavy. Dont put yourself through that and give yourself an excuse to eat extra for your day for being "good" in your diet. At your stats of 5'11" 325lbs your focus should be 85%diet 10%sleep 5%will power

You'll thanks me later. This will save you soo much headache. You should start doing body weight workouts around 280lbs at your height and continue your cut at whatever rate you are comfortable at. Just DO NOT CHEAT. You only cheat yourself in the long run.

Nope, my lingual frenum keeps my tongue from extending more than half an inch past my lips.
And I also have small hands.
Oh and I also have phimosis.
I'm genetically predisposed to never have sex. Thanks mom and dad, really appreciate it.

>lose 60lbs
>dick is still remarkably average

you people fucking lied

Are you at a weight where your body is flat instead of having a huge overhanging belly? No? Then you can't complain because you are still a fat fuck.

You must still be fat

Attached: you make me sad.gif (220x152, 385K)

Somebody confess post please, I ate pizza

Attached: confess.png (231x218, 6K)

I ate a whole pizza, ffs, what is wrong with me.

Milkshake last night
Was homemade, only had one, added whey, but still, so much sugar and empty calories.

I ordered food from a local restaurant instead of making my own because i'm lazy and hungover

almost been a year and ive gone from 255 to 160.

my next plan is starting strength

Why did you do it? Also why was it even there

lbs ?
Well done senpai.

I was coming back walking from the train station.
I bought it...
I ate it.
Probably set me back a week in one meal, fucking pizzas

>losing that fat will give you impressive dick gains
Its so true brevs, its so true.

Attached: 1510184015744.jpg (184x184, 6K)

Meme routine. Don’t do it.

Nice! Starting at that weight and then being that consistent is an enormous achievement, you should be proud of yourself, seriously mirin. I hope to get my body back come summertime. We'll make it breh.

Attached: Weight.png (1000x741, 23K)

will increased blood flow from losing weight make my penus thicker too? its currently not too thick and getting length gains from losing weight only fucks up the proportions more

Don't buy a whole pizza

It's too late, but yeah, shouldnt do that.

dont listen to this faggot however you should do ss on your cut. Once you hit a certain weight like 160 switch over to a ppl routine that is more oriented towards body building. Unless you want to go into powerlifting.

Just don't forget it. You'll do better next time!

Go 500 cals below maintenance the next 3 days to make up for it.

You're doing amazing user, keep at it!

Attached: 1519267550255.png (498x391, 159K)

I just want to say thank you to the thoughtful people out there who keep on making the /fat/ thread and to the people that always are active here. It's got me back on track and I've lost 17 pounds so far. I dieted way back and actually made it but hit a few barriers in my life that fucked me up and landed me into being overweight again. But this time I know I can log onto my computer and talk to others out there who are trying to make it which constantly motivates me and is currently keeping me on track. We are all going to make it bros, keep on pushing because it definitely will pay off.

Attached: 1498564882917.png (1001x823, 806K)

Little late for this, but, I haven't really talked about it anywhere else, so,

Found Veeky Forums and starting calorie counting pretty much on a whim. When I started I was over 275, and my highest was over 300-310. Bad lifestyle all the way up past my teen years - sedentary, fast food, never sought education about calories and nutrition, the usual suspects. Even picked up a few health issues for my lax attitudes.

I lost about a hundred pounds over the course of several months and I've kept it off for about a year now. I'm an absolute failure otherwise, so I just wanted to say that if I can do it, you boys can do it. Read the sticky, buy smart, eat filling foods, learn how to cook and get out and about whenever you can. A food scale and the internet is all you really need to make it happen. Keep at it.

(can confirm massive dick gains)

Attached: 1495136457287.jpg (300x300, 22K)

>recently hit 237lbs
>knee joints feel like they're buckling

What the fuck

Attached: 1520508511108.png (359x363, 220K)

holy shit well done user that's impressive, well done. Can I ask how its been keeping the weight off?

Easy on the cardio buddy. Or do rowing and swimming.

Nice job my man, now apply that rigor and devotion to other parts of your life and make it

You’re welcome friend. Keep up the fucking work and stick to it. If you stumble (and we all do) get back up and keep trudging. On shit day won’t ruin everything, just get that downward momentum going and keep it going.

Thanks user, and not too bad to be honest. It's occasionally hard, especially since I have a sweet tooth, but as long as I moderate and keep to my own advice (calorie count, eat to sate hunger, learn to cook and etc,) it's not too bad. I actually lost ten more pounds after I officially stopped cutting, and late into the cutting process I started indulging on a weekly 'cheat dinner' which helps greatly with any cravings and the like. Just don't drop what you got you there, pretty much.

Slowing going, but I'm gettin' there man, thanks.

DAILY REMINDER to stop fondling and touching your belly fat every day. You can feel you are getting slimmer and then it will be easy to justify and rationalize eating more.

Attached: 1516728835190.jpg (683x1024, 356K)

Attached: IMG_2403.jpg (3264x2448, 648K)

That's mine after my spinach and potatoes last night. I was farting like a race horse all night

>Start cutting again(lost 40 pounds previously)
>Second day, no food cravings after eating.
am i gonna make it broskis

youtube.com/watch?v=df6rRRbxLAo&feature=youtu.be

You are welcome!

Attached: 2.jpg (194x259, 6K)

What a disgusting degenerate

Attached: 1519436871273.png (1106x1012, 971K)

this, again and again i am surprised how much /fat/ or fit in general helps to keep at it. also i like doing wojaks

Attached: bunney ears.jpg (2047x1764, 288K)

Sundays are a nightmare
>squared pizza
>oven chips
>rice with sausages
>whole wheat bread

i cant wait to weigh myself tomorrow

Attached: 56273ffa0a2ac9a1c6a3f62ed21cde8ea310df8da99cc2d7f2590175fba1ebdf.png (400x400, 246K)

b&

>two egg, bacon and cheese bread rolls
>two egg salad, lettuce, deli meat and cheese bread roll
>one vegemite and cheese bread roll

I've shit twice today so it actually worked out

You know you're just going to gain it back, right?

Are you retarded? People use chest days to keep muscle. A cheat day can pull your body out of a catabolic state and preserve more muscle mass.

Good for you user

It amazes me that sad sacks of shit like this guy take time out of their day to attempt to discourage people who are changing their lives.

Attached: 1493787366992.png (797x444, 396K)

Hey everyone, I've got to eat out for a whole month and decided to eat oatmeal with whey and milk, however I don't know how to store my milk (will be in my bag from 7am to 2pm), how do I go about that?

i hope your children will become addicted to gambling

maybe a thermos?

Unfortunately I don't have one, do they sell small milk bottles? Could just buy a bunch of those

I haven't wished someone lost all hope in their life in so long.

I hope no one texts you first. I hope your best friends forget about you and you end up cloystered and alone.

I hope you never get another positive reaction from whatever your preferred sex.

As a matter of fact. I hope you're persecuted for who you are as a person, for things you cannot change.

Fuck You

option A get UHT milk that does not need cooling.

option B buy a cooler and use your non milk drinks as ice packs by freezing them overnight.

Attached: Insulated_BoxesVA4_754.jpg (225x218, 37K)

UHT that hasn't been put in the fridge first, correct? That might be my only option
Thanks user

>I overate because of one single meal
Yesterday I had bought a pack of sushi so I could eat it for lunch today. With 480 kcal for 12 pieces of sushi I presumed it'd make for an easy and healthy lunch. It didnt'fill me up. At all. I ended up eating a large bowl of tomato soup and two slices of (low carb) bread as a "second lunch".

Luckily my "overeating" meant I ate 1508 kcal instead of 1500 kcal, but still. Tonight I'll have to make the choice between limiting my overeating or getting my fruit for the day (which I haven't had yet).

That's the last time I'm eating sushi. Loads of calories that don't fill me up at all. I could've just as easily eaten chocolate, or a big bag of potato chips, for all it was worth.

That's a nice and steady downward line. Good job user. Conquering obesity is already a great step!

Attached: 1449528406179.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

>Is a fat fuck
>Tries to discourage other people from losing weight

Attached: 1516324499716.jpg (225x225, 7K)

whoaaa.....Hey a-user, easy there.

Attached: 1516217407486.jpg (224x225, 6K)

Attached: 1448925144787.png (500x501, 90K)

Just over 10kg lost since the start of the year.
I'm gonna make it lads.

Attached: 29133524_176436972993485_68369651649740800_o.jpg (1440x1080, 111K)

Try getting sashimi at an actual japanese joint rather than meme rice supermarket "sushi"