How do i be more ripped? I have muscles but they just look soft and bulbous not how i want them to be

How do i be more ripped? I have muscles but they just look soft and bulbous not how i want them to be

Attached: F65B1CD6-3922-43A5-B99C-D0A0783A67E1.jpg (2576x1932, 1009K)

Eat more and lift heavier

That’s exactly what i did lol i went from literal stick to kinda bulbous. Maybe im eating the wrong stuff? I eat chicken everyday with skin

eat more

that's just how it is when you are natty. if you want the shredded look you gotta roid.

tiny pewney arms u got. get up to atleast 40cm circumfurence. then just deff by for example eat onces a day and switch the pasta for shit loads of sallad, fat and meat.

Eat more

low-test

No, you don't have muscles if pic related is you.

do +100 reps arms excercises with less weight or even without weights like throwing jabs or doing chi kung

Theres clearly muscles there in the pic...

You're tiny and you have too much fat.

You need to double your arm size at least then heavily cut to get shredded so the muscle is defined.

Good luck doing that without roids, its not sustainable without huge effort.

Nothing you can do, if you get bigger the size will make up for the lack of vascularity so keep liftin

Get bigger then cut. Or do roids.

It's like most of the people in this thread don't even lift.

>You need to be at lower bf% to have muscle definition, this is called conditioning.
>In your current state you will look way too small if you do cut enough for definition.

Clean up your diet, you are probably gaining more fat than you should be.

>I have muscles
>arm from that angle looks like that
M8, my lifting friends call me small and this is my arm

Attached: WIN_20180226_20_44_34_Pro.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

40cm isn't big..

Nobody cares you attention seeking retard

Do roids pussy

Literally any male who has gone through puberty will have arms like that if they aren't fatasses.

Lmao good one coming from you Mr.Pajeet OP.

You removed your trip? Good good you retard. Im not even the op

well lift harder you dunce. lots of people here have the wrong workout plans anyway so you might as well have a shitty one too. go full range of motion and pay attention to the time under tension

not him fagit

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-11 at 14.25.30.png (1376x1228, 303K)

Filtered

Im not op either you retard

I'm neither of you nor the OP. Do I get a special badge as well?

that's why he said atleast

so many insecure gymrats constantly telling people their minimums for stuff aren't good enough for them

no fucking shit, that's why its a minimum you fucking retard

>skinny men don't exist

insecure so you gotta keep putting other ppl down to feel better, cool

No, your "muscles" are tiny. They look bulbous due to the layer of skinnyfat guy have over them. Lose the weight and you're skelly.

original mr 40cm here. 40cm is big for a normal if its deff on 7-10%bf, but not during a bulk.

but OP is so small, just keep on training and eating for 1 more year. get up to 90-110kg then def.

Attached: 1431804339623.jpg (2000x3000, 663K)

its not about 40cm being big or not, its about 40cm being the next milestone for this guy to get, you can't go from dyel to "pff you bench under 200? I got that in the first 43 seconds in the gym you SUUCKKKK!!"

I dont give a fuck wether 40cm is good on a bulk or cut or at whatever bf, this guy should try to get to 40cm before anything else, wether that's actually big or not isnt fucking relevant.

>skinnyguys

Yeah, OP IS skinny guy, that's what i'm saying.

>time under tension

This. Make sure you don't fucking drop the weights on the eccentric motion, fucking take it slow and make sure your muscles feel that shit.

I think he's talking about soyboys that don't have any muscle mass whatsoever.

not OP, but I'm 34 cm and can only bench 95lbs.

am i gonna make it?

>any man that is skinny hasnt gone through puberty

thats what you were getting at and its a retarded thing to say considering there's so fucking many skinny dudes around

No, I said that skinny guys HAVE gone through puberty, and that they look like OP.

there's plenty of skinny guys that arent even weak compared to the average that obviously have smaller arms than OP even though theyve obviously gone through puberty, you're still a dickhead.

t.skinny faggot who didn't go through puberty with a normal level of testosterone.

>90% of men didnt go through puberty

imagine being on fit all day and somehow thinking you're superior to most others

Read the fucking sticky

>90% of men are skinny

What fucking African nation are you from. Over 50% of the population is overweight you idiot.

pick things up and put them back down

why do 56% always assume everyone else is an american too?

sorry that I'm not a fatass, your standards are totally fucked.

OP has big arms compared to the average non-fatso, you're saying that anyone with arms in equal in size or smaller than OP's is skinny

following that logic anyone with a bmi under 24 and without american 25% bodyfat is skinny

you are a delusional fatass that managed to convince himself this means he's buff.

over 50% is kind of an understatement, amerifats are 75% overweight and like 35% obese, that doesn't mean anyone under average weight is skinny lol that just means you guys are fat as fuck

I went from left, completely untrained, to right in under 6 months.
I know I'm buff. Sorry you have subpar genetics I guess.

I'm not American either you mong.

Attached: jul16nov16.jpg (1586x1510, 1.37M)

It is if you're not a fat retard.

Youre not impressing anyone. Just stop

what a fucking surprise, you're a roider telling people that don't roid they're not men for being smaller than you.

b t f o, leave this board and never come back you fucking pathetic idiot, can't hack it natty so you need to do drugs to get where you want, spineless trash.

Attached: delusional roider.png (1920x1080, 301K)

Im not trying too, I was just refuting your 'fatass' comment.
Let's see the big alpha male who feels he has any place to argue with me regarding fitness on a fitness board. Go on, lets see you big boy.

hahahahahahahaha there's /fraud/ threads for you liftcels hahaha

>Roiding for this

lolol that thread is still up? It was prohormones, and I didn't know they were. Thought it MK677, which arent roids.

Shut up you roided retard looooool

aww thought you covered your tracks didnt you?

just give up hahaha you're absolutely pathetic.

I'm not by the way, idiots like you are hated universally

also; you suck at life, leave board and hang

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

FUCK OFF AND KILL YOURSELF

in short, 40cm sounds like good advice only denied by
pathetic roiders.
there's your goal, get up to 40cm or even less, you don't have to compete with drugged up monkeys

Embarrassing. Absolutely embarrassing.

Imagine the kind of broken insecure individual you’d have to be to lie about this shit.

Shit body. Shit personality. Just an embarrassing human being.

Attached: CB264BA3-1B3C-407A-922C-BD3735431873.jpg (353x334, 27K)

OP, the fact that you're holding your arm at that angle suggests that you feel a more normal one doesn't convey the same thing. But it's not that this angle shows you are muscular and the other does does not, it's that you aren't muscular at all.
You "have muscles" in the same way that everyone else does, but you have an over-inflated self-image if you think you are muscular.
Also, why are you sitting on the floor? Good lighting was only down there?
Next time, I suggest taking a photo from this angle (see pic).

Attached: 5720564941_51ea6ac20d_b.jpg (560x683, 72K)

Caught out

Attached: AB7F0FCE-55E6-4690-A660-086ABC10FDA6.png (271x288, 68K)

amazing

Lol I've seen women with arms like that, lift more

that's one puny forearm, buddy, sorry to say

Lift and eat properly. Can't tell if you are fat or skinny. Read the sticky for a general guide about cutting (if you are fat) or bulking (if you are skinny). You have to track the calories and macros. Also track your workouts. If you don't track stuff, you (probably) won't make progress.

Keep doing it you dumbass. Takes time to sculpt out a proper physique

Absolutely BTFO, what do you have to say for yourself mate?

Attached: solarFlare.png (900x900, 720K)

roidmonkey gone AWOL

E X P O S E D

>those lats
>"completely untrained"
Pic related

Attached: pjw.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

You don't look any different afterwards you fucking skelly cunt, it's like you just have a slight pump going. Fucking pathetic LOL

>left
>"completely untrained"
>developed pecs
>massive upper lattisimus

retard

Dunno why so many downers here.

Just keep lifting bro, remember to eat more as your muscle grow, if you gain fat too fast just lower the calories down by around 200-300 and check the results after 2 weeks.

Your biceps is soft because you're not "squeezing" them hard as you curl. Feel the power as you lift.

They are bulbous because of the fat around them. After you're done with bulking, just cut and after a month or two your muscle will gain a lot of definition.

Pro tip: tanning helps to define the muscle shape. Just a bit tho, don't transform yourself into Pajeet.

not just any retard
a roided retard