Every "healthy" meal i make is absolutely revolting...

every "healthy" meal i make is absolutely revolting. the only time i lost weight was when i was eating lean cuisine and hummus and carrots. what should i do? i want pic related's body

Attached: d4f3f49dd05cd8bbdf46d0a282b3053c.jpg (750x750, 102K)

how about killing yourself?
if youre too pathetic to stop stuffing your face and need to come to a congolese square dancing forum to complain about how your food tastes you will never have that body. just give up now and start saving up for your triple bypass

im overweight not obese. i can stop eating, but i cant eat my own cooking

Get sex change surgery

Weak

Go vegan, eat whatever u want except refined fats and sugar. Have 1 multivitamin a day.

Done. 1 cheat day a week if u are weak.

Eat chicken you fat beast

I NEED TO FUCK SOMETHING BROS AGHHHHHHHHHHHHH

learn to cook

NoFap is killing me

BRUH IM FAPPING 3 TIMES A DAY AND I STILL NEED TO FUCK

healthy isn't about eating salads with vinegar or raw vegetables and a piece of grilled, unseasoned chicken.

count the calories, make reasonable meals for your goals. you can eat whatever you want, except for the common sense bad stuff (sweets, fried food)

i'm losing weight eating pulled pork sliders, beef stew, curry chicken, etc. Just get a good amount of protein in, pick a calorie range to be in and stick to it. It's not going to happen overnight

/thread
sage

If you eat at a calorie defficit it shouldn't really matter what you eat, though it can be difficult for women (gf eats 1000cal max if she wants to lose weight)

>i want pic related's body
Sure hope you've won the genetic lottery, because if not there's no fucking way you're going to look like pic related, unless you resort to plastic surgery

recipe 4 pulled pork?

this
ive been losing weight eating like crap, like just two cheese burgers and ice cream for the day but since thats all i eat i stay under calories and lose weight anyway

i use pork loin instead of the fatty shoulder or butt. then I get these cambells slow cooker sauces which are pretty damn good for a premade sauce. put it on 2 rolls, comes out to like a 600-650 calorie dinner. half pound of pork (pre cooked) gives a lot of protien.

then just put it in the slow cooker for 8 hours on low and its done.

i try not to eat like crap cause it's starting to make me feel sluggish, and also i don't want to fall back into bad habits. but yeah, thats just my preference, i totally agree with you on it all comes down to calories at the end of the day. with strictly weight loss being the goal though, any muscle/health related goal starts to get into what youre actually eating

>replacing good food with shitty "healthy" food
keep eating good food, just eat less of it. Losing weight is the fucking easiest thing in the world. You literally do nothing.

Stop thinking of food as food and think of it more as fuel. Just grab a plateful of whatever you need for your diet and consume it. Mental discipline can get you through anything.

Attached: 1518190971057.jpg (375x273, 15K)

post tiddies

Attached: 601.jpg (657x527, 27K)

Came here to say this. Eat whatever you want, as long as its not pure garbage.

Good luck OP, it’s not a short term thing.

Maybe your metabolism is shit.

>You're not going to make it

This

Go to Veeky Forums
It's Veeky Forums but with food

And sexist old men

My wife lost 50% of her original bodyweight and all she did was cut out fast food and soda. She's always been good at cooking, so we just stopped eating out.

Attached: 1468686799781.jpg (262x337, 14K)

That is legit all I ran into on that board

then eat lean cusine hummus and carrots you stupid tiddymonster

I'm fucking browsing a thread where it's pictures of cats trying to eat raw meat I don't know what you're fucking on about

Post timestamp or gtfo

i ate kfc nearly everyday like 6 months and lost 20kg, just eat w/e and track it. not optimal gains compared to eating clean but it's a lot easier

Once you cut out sugar everything tastes infinitely better