You faggots know muscle isn’t everything right?

You faggots know muscle isn’t everything right?

Fitness is both physical and mental.

How fit are you really?

Do your deadlifts match your social skills?

Is your squatting form as meticulous as your life goals?

Do you have friends that have your back if shit goes bad?

Do you have someone at the end of the day to make you feel not alone?

Hows your job? Do your muscles help you in the warehouse?

What about school?

What about your future?

Just a PSA reminding you to not be too obsessed with physical gains. Mental gains matter too.

Attached: BDC81F82-0E91-4E9E-9123-1D2FAAEB1493.jpg (1080x1523, 295K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/f5ZNbR
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Mental gains matter less than mooscle. As biological beings our thoughts flow from the meat. If that meat performs better, than the thoughts become better too.

Explain why theres not a single world leader, billionaire or elite that care about lifting.

There is a reason why most world leaders are horrible, retarded cucks. Putin for example does lift.

Would you rather be a mental body lifter or a stable dyel.

>putin
>lifts

Dude he’s 5’5 and fat. Dont be fooled.

How is therapy necessary? Do we all need therapy?

Even Varg doesnt care for lifting.

So are most powerlifters what's your point

>grug lift heavy rock
>grug put back in place
>grug goes back to work in factory achieving nothing
>grug eventually succumbs to old age and gains fade
>grug dies alone cause instead of fostering human relationships grug lift heavy rock instead
>but it ok cuz grug big mussels

Attached: D2103DBD-4B78-47A7-9274-F971E6EBE22F.png (300x168, 7K)

that image op posted is for mentally weak numales

I love that these things always include social/sex/similar.
I'll get right on that, just let me slip into someone's established friend group while having no social skills of my own and it being obvious I don't have any other friends anyway. That won't throw up any red flags at all.
>oh you don't know anyone in town you must be a transfer student or something
No I've been here 4 years and know nobody haha want to go back to my place haha
Fucking end it

about half of the people in europe have a sedentary lifestyle...also low testosterone. Sure there may be other ways of being non sedentary and activating your muscles, but lifting is quite high on the best bucks for your time. Srsly, the flesh needs to be maintained, because it effects the hormones, and those in turn affect your brain. The flesh can make you feel more tired. It may hinder your day if its not strong enough, it can give you enough negative feelings to overwhelm you into a depressive state.

But atleast ur not a ‘numale’ (normal functioning person) haha

Those damn numales and their friends!

Us l33t alphas dont need anyone r-right bros xd

But thats not my point. Infact i agree with you.

What im saying is, alot of the people here have nothing aside from lifting. And thats fucking depressing

well lifting improves your flesh and your thoughts. So if you use your thoughts socially, you will have a bonus compared to your peers. If you dont use them then that bonus will indeed just waste away more or less. I use my brain mostly for jew spotting, and work related things and it works pretty fine because of it.

I agree with you. This thread is for those people who can deadlift 400 but cant keep up a conversation

We talk about a lot of stuff like this in the /thicc/ discord. We have some really great, successful guys who care a lot about helping out the community. Feel free to join us for advice or to be able to chat with like-minded guys
discord.gg/f5ZNbR

well the trouble with all of this is that if they do it all properly (and most importantly restore their normal hormal balance, test mostly). Then they will have to re-find the old, testosterone driven, alpha mindset. And in a world that is mostly not like that at all anymore, there is a lot of peer pressure telling them to conform to a brain that is no longer theirs. I found this to be also quite troublesome, this route of self discovery and coming out of the closet as a fascist.

>missing faith
God exists and he wants you to be good to yourself. Its sunday anons, who prayed today?

fuck off kikes

Don't see what's any relevance to Putin, world leaders or cucks in your post, stop forcing this shitty meme

Im gnostic. I pray to the real god in ths pleroma. One day we will shed this material realm into our true eternally shredded form

people are ez, they only care about themselves

compliment them, be supportive, listen to what they want to talk about. that's it.

srsly, fuck off jew. God. See how good I am at jew spotting? I am nearly perfect. Going to go on a run right now to get them sweet cardio vascular gains (to keep my jew spotting high). Nobody on this planet will best me at jew spotting.

>Do you have friends that have your back if shit goes bad?
I have only a few but very good ones.

>Do you have someone at the end of the day to make you feel not alone?
See above.

>Hows your job? Do your muscles help you in the warehouse?
I just got a contract with the professor who supervised me during my bachelor's thesis. Interesting work, well paid and it doesn't take too much of my time.

>What about school?
Just started my MSc in chemistry, looking forward to the lectures starting in April.

>What about your future?
Probably going for a PhD. Idk if I want to get into teaching or the industry afterwards.

>Just a PSA reminding you to not be too obsessed with physical gains. Mental gains matter too.
Seconded. In my experience, the happiest people I've met are the ones who have athletic, academic and creative hobbies, and don't neglect either of those for the sake of another.

>become strong
>so strong actually that my grip strength becomes beast like compared to the normies
>which is actually a huge bonus because there is a post at work which requires that exactly
>can now do a job (which slightly helps my job security) which others cannot do so easily

thanks lifting@!

I've tried getting better at getting people to talk about themselves but I run out of ways to ask them things and it makes it sound like I'm interrogating them. Especially when they don't really reciprocate any interest so it's just me obviously trying to get them to talk.
Also like I mentioned it throws up huge weird flags that there must be something terribly wrong about me if they knew I was about to graduate with still no friends.

This is all nil anyway because no one tries to talk to you (me) after classes anyway. I am an acquaintance during class at best. People form their groups, if they're already formed I guess oh well. I missed out

Attached: 235363452.jpg (320x422, 46K)

Damn I wanna be grug.