What does Veeky Forums think about this man?

What does Veeky Forums think about this man?

personally, i love the dude. Great mindset, great motivator, cool dude.

Attached: david-goggins-300x300[1].jpg (300x300, 12K)

hooha, muhreen

Holy shit fit really doesnt know who this guy is

well if what he said in JRE episode about his life he is one of the most badass man i've ever heard about.

if what he says is true*

Nigger

Heard him on Joe Rogan. Very inspiring and very relatable to me.

There's a whole "you against yourself" dimension to physical activity that I think few people really explore. The fitness industry is so geared towards producing bodies that are deemed attractive that this angle often goes neglected, but it's one of the biggest ones for me.

When you're a lazy, sickly piece of shit most of your life and then you decide to change, the only thing that works and makes sense to you is obsession, you have to kill a side of yourself that is holding you down. So you go extreme, and of course you dislike people you meet along the way who preach moderation and baby steps because you're not like every other dude, wanting wide shoulders and six pack, you're in a battle against shit instincts and shit patterns of behavior you've fallen for and maintained for years. It's war against yourself. It's not about meeting anyone else's expectations, but going all in on something that will shock your body and mind out of its inertia. Like he said, "people didn't understand, but I had to do it"

Too much of a soy boy for me

Hardcore anal delivery in 15 minutes

something about this guy seems so fake. Oh yeah I never ran before until I ran 100 miles all at once. Its just about motivating yourself .Bullshit. Wait a couple of years. Dude just always seems like he is lying

I heard him on JRE as well.
the story was relatable and inspiring but he went full fucking retard wrecking his body and has injuries all over

>he never goes beyond the "shit yourself" line
That's where the major gains are, user

He wasn't a good SEAL. He would not volunteer for dangerous ops. He failed delta selection because of his shitty attitude. And finally, he went tacp after being on the teams.
He might be a great motivator, but the dude isn't as inspiring as everyone makes it out to be. His goal was to become a SEAL, not be a good one.

Yeah one of my best friends is a SEAL and told me that Goggins had a terrible reputation among them.

lol

Huge fuckin ego on him

Is this kobe bryant?

I think he's great. If only he wasn't so gosh darned negatively buoyant!

>His goal was to become a SEAL, not be a good one.
Well, that's still a cool achievement.

>He failed delta selection because of his shitty attitude.
Is there a source supporting this or are you just quoting something you heard?

Only "credible" source are former team guys. He said he tried out for delta twice as well and didn't make it. No shame in that, but you have to be a real dick to get dropped by board.

yes

> most elite group of soldiers
> best of the best
> yeah you just dont have to be a real dick to get in, minor dicks approved

Attitude matters

Attached: delta dick.jpg (605x397, 84K)

where is the excerpt from?

George E. Hand IV's delta selection series on SOFREP.

I see you all dick riding him, but who is he?

some nigger brainlet

Suck my dick, bitch niggah.

never gonna make it if you're concerned about injuries lmao