I was an alcoholic for 7 years and just started lifting again. Is there any hope for a former drunk but current lanklet...

I was an alcoholic for 7 years and just started lifting again. Is there any hope for a former drunk but current lanklet? What lifts will counteract lankletism and what alcohol has done to me?

Attached: 15207847658441033049272.jpg (2576x1932, 1.14M)

Can't recommend a routine, but you don't look too bad mate, it could be a lot worse.
Avoid sugar (more specifically fructose) as it will cause the same damage to your liver that alcohol did, and it probably needs time to heal.

Attached: bidetBenefits.jpg (960x960, 179K)

SS

queeeef

is your liver okay? eating large amounts of meat every meal is not particularly healthy, despite what everyone else on this board will tell you.

As a lanklet, developing large shoulder muscles, lots of pullups and over training abs can make you look like a greek statue with time.

Telling someone with long limbs to do heavy lifting is likely going to lead to an injury.

If you do SS progress very very slowly.

Drinking lots of water and eating clean will let your liver recover fully.

This is true. Limiting yourself to one meat meal per day and getting the rest of the protein from beans and shit is good for you. Soy does not cause estrogen symptoms(that being said I don't really eat it). Phytoestrogens would cause down regulation of estrogen receptors.

Go back to Reggit.
Now.

Attached: disgust.png (163x191, 40K)

>meat is bad for you
>recommends fucking legumes in the same breath
top jej

hey fellow lanklet alcoholic, i still drink after gym but it's after my 2 scoops and it's strictly vodka n diet Coke. I've came to the conclusion that i will always drink (light eyed people have a propensity for heavily drinking alcohol) and i just work around it as a functioning alcoho,lic.

All i can tell you is you'll drink nowhere near as much once you get into a gym routine as you'll just fall asleep after a glass or two. I picked pic related as i like blaha and way he finds the energy to shit on everyone every single day without fail.

Attached: RmTpFHC.png (1612x2373, 651K)

>I was an alcoholic for 7 years
LOL no you weren't, if you were then you would KNOW that you ARE an alcoholic, for LIFE, that's how alcoholism works. Fuck off.

>alcoholics can never get better
kek, fuck off.

Attached: brainletJew.jpg (426x481, 29K)

>he thinks alcoholism is 'curable'
>he thinks you can be 'cured' then go back to drinking and not be a substance abuser again
Underage B& detected, please leave immediately

>didn't say that
>also didn't say anything of the sort
Just because you can't beat your Budweiser addiction, doesn't mean other can't.

Attached: silica.png (1039x559, 261K)

t. retard

>sneaks sips of shit from his parents liquor cabinet a few times
>"I beat alcoholism!"

Wow brilliant rebuttal, you really convinced me
What? I'm saying people who have a heavy drinking problem can get better, because I've met several of them who indeed never touch a drop again and don't substitute with another addiction

Attached: sorrowShekels.jpg (863x992, 162K)

You're an idiot, though. Someone who suffers from alcoholism is an alcoholic FOR LIFE, that's the way substance abuse works. It's not that they won't touch alcohol or other potentially addictive substances, it's that they CAN'T or they'll go down the road to full-on addiction again. If you knew ANYTHING about the subject you'd know this. One must conclude you are some too-edgy teenager who unironically believes he knows everything, when in fact you don't know shit yet. Go research this subject yourself if you think I'm bullshitting you, and when you discover I'm right you can come back and admit you've learned something by way of apologizing for being a shithead about it. Oh and IDGAF if you don't like how I'm talking to you because you ARE a shithead and deserve every single word. Now GTFO and go learn some actual facts. BTW I'm not an alocohic or addicted to anything but I've been around people who have struggled with it for most of my life so unlike you I actually understand the nature of the thing so STFU.

Attached: comedyGold.jpg (399x385, 27K)

idiot
woke

Who hurt you?

Attached: IMG_0791.jpg (480x480, 49K)

Here's your (you) you fucking fag

Long term recovering drunk here. Needed liver transplant. Was homeless.

Lifting and gym culture has been huge part of recovery for me from the gate. You are on the right track, OP.

Avoid sugar— I agree with this. Also— add milk thistle to your daily stack. Too much protein in the beginning may work against you, but this really varies. Read up on this shit. And good for you for getting your shit together.

What amount of alcohol abuse ends up with a kidney transplant?

LOL I really made you angry didn't I?
>samefagging THIS MUCH
Rage harder, loser kid. Be sure to punch your monitor and smash your fists on your keyboard.
>mission accomplished
top kek

Drank 5 days a week (About a 1.75 every 5 days) from age 18-22 i'm 140lbs 5'9"

How fucked is my liver? I feel a vague pain in the back on my right side and a tiny bit under my ribs which is why I stopped drinking but it sucks having no social life so i'd like to do some ligt drinking again

>gets fucked by everyone else in the thread
>YOU FUGGIN SAMEFAG LEL, U MAD BRAH?
never change, Veeky Forums

Attached: spanishLaugh.png (800x800, 1.36M)

>25 years old
>Alcoholic from about 19 to 23, day drinking and binging
>Abused opioids
>Around 22 I took a few tabs (2-4) of acid on a daily basis for about 4 months
>Have mamaged to recover
>Just hit 1/2/3/4 last week

Just get to work and you'll be fine.

Not sure about the right side but left, under ribs is your spleen. Don't do contact sports

what do you do for work? i'm 23 and just got out of a major depressive phase of my life, quit my job 6 months ago since i was on the brink of just killing myself. i just dont know what the fuk i should do now, go to uni and work part time until im 27? just get a mediocre full time job? study parttime maybe while working fulltime? idk what to do.

Learn a trade.
Union if you're smart enough to pass their shit, they'll pay for your school as long as you sign the contract saying you'll work for them, otherwise you have to pay it back
I'm in the IBEW myself, check it out
Otherwise any trade with minimal schooling will do, can even be learned for cheap at a technical college/community college

a trade in my country just means like a plumber/electrician/carpenter etc, that what you're referring to? not really what i'm interested in going after if it is, those types of jobs are also saturated over here

Take part time gigs and begin building skills. Since you're on Veeky Forums I take it you're comfortable behind a computer.
Do tech, sign up for some moocs, take some comptia tests. 6 months of hard studying will net you 50k+/year starting

If you have people skills, go sales. Find a way to get commission and climb some ladders asap.

My final piece of advice is join a small company. You'll have a wide spread of roles and it's more personally rewarding
Also easier to advance.

Do starting strength for a few months, add accessories to learn more movements (don't kill yourself over them though, compounds come first). Read up on other programs, methodologies, form, lifts etc so when you can manage a decent amount of weight, you have tools other than "muh linear progression" at your disposal.

Also, start writing in a journal. Just 10 minutes a day --write about anything. It'll help you process the stupid shit you may have done without having to see a therapist.

Yeah, that's what I mean
Also things like CNC machinist and such
>not interested in x
They're saturated here too but I still find easy work, and it's tolerable and even enjoyable, not my dream job but the "perfect job" is pretty much a meme anyway
Also pays good too so I never stress about money, thats the main idea

yeah i was thinking about getting some IT certificates. i actually am good at communicating face to face and have a decent amount of charisma, at least i was before my life started to go to shit

i've been lifting since 2012 so i know what im doing in that regard, just stopped since like 2016 and got fat as fuck. will probably even go on a test e cycle once i'm done with the long ass cut im currently doing, mostly just for the mental benefits of having high test instead of just getting huge

i've just never had any drive for anything in life, i think if i write down some concrete goals that have a specified timeframe that'll help, the problem is i just dont know what the fuk those goals should be

Start with just a few odd goals to get direction.
>Study X
>Practice Y
>Accomplish Z

After a little while it'll get easier to plan things, determine the direction you want to go, and set goals.