Is this achievable natty?

Attached: cea3e0f9aee17eb293acca52006e9bc5.jpg (500x700, 131K)

There is nothing natty about vampirism.

Dio isn't natty.

That's Jonathan's body, who was the nattiest natty ever.

Ok but that pic is after blood sucking shenanigans, hemophagy gainz aren't natty

How do i achieve jonathan back

Fuck Dio.

Attached: SBR_Chapter_62.jpg (760x1200, 307K)

Then post Jonathan pics you fag

Jonathan was even bigger

Attached: 1510861859372-a.jpg (600x688, 125K)

Burgerland flag ruins it

Attached: 1502899485827-a.jpg (373x273, 33K)

Is this the power of natty?

Attached: 07f.png (750x476, 858K)

JoJo is cool and all.
But do they ever explain why EVERYBODY is insanely ripped, and why they're always doing those weird ass poses?

Also if you want to better yourselves, I would suggest you quit watching child cartoons altogether. Would you put in your tinder profile that you like anime? Of course you wouldn't, it's a despicable interest for a grown man

>He doesn't strike a badass pose between sets
Never gonna make it

Attached: IMG_20171119_165842.jpg (1134x1200, 848K)

You know what's also despicable for grown men?
Tinder.
Why the fuck aren't you married and raising children, degenerate?

Terrible anime tailor-made for Reddit homosexuals.

Sage

Fuck you.

THE STARS AND STRIPES FOREVER

>they're all insanely ripped
illiterate anime watcher detected

Attached: Oie_transparent_jojolin.png (580x656, 616K)

Literally cutting off your gym rivals head and attaching your own head to his body, thus stealing his gains is not very natty.

>Where do you work out

Need a quick rundown on part 8. What's it about?

Look at this faggot lmfao, all of his life revolves around having hobbies that females approve, how can you be more pussywhipped than this?

>Talks about maturity
>He still uses Tinder
>An ONLINE app to find one night pump and dumps instead of finding and courting women like an actual man
>He still uses Veeky Forums
>A site literally made for anime
And yet here you are. Why don't you go do something productive you real big man.
>>>/reddit/

Attached: 1452512028529.jpg (233x233, 52K)

It follow the Steel Ball Run universe in the current real life years. It's about some weird walls appearing around Morioh, the protagonist, Josuke, crawls out of the fucking dirt, apparently resurrected from being near one, except its not quite resurrection, its very hard to tell you stuff without it being spoiler

Oh also he has amnesia, you could say it's about him trying to piece together what the fuck is happening. Doesn't top Steel Ball Run atm (for now at least) and doesn't look like it will. SBR was just so good.

How recently was the antagonist revealed to be the antagonist? I remember there wasn't a decisive antagonist or some shit but I could be wrong since this is based on knowledge from lurking JoJo threads on /a/.

How's the part and what are your rankings for the other parts?

Mutant nigga with amnesia shows up in Morioh after 2011 tsunami, tries to figure out who/what he is. Takes place in the same alternate universe as Steel Ball Run.

JoJo was there before reddit was created and before you was even born

Attached: 1512579774410-a.png (374x312, 110K)

For me the best part is SBR, hands down, shit is simply 10 out of 10
Next Diamond is Unbrekable being 9 out 10
Vento Aureo is 7.5 out of 10
Battle Tendency is 7 out of 10
Stone Ocean is fucking 6 of 10
Stardust Crusaders is also 6 out of 10
Phantom Blood is mediocre, 5 out of 10, it's only merit is starting JoJo as series.

JoJolion for me is currently 6, but it's not done yet. To be honest I haven't read it since they showed one of the first "real villains" and the guy is already dead but it all points to be a throwback to some sort of pillar men shit from BT.

>pussywhipped

No you don't understand my point. I like rock and sport motorcycles, so I sometimes lift with a band's shirt, or a motorcycle-related shirt. But you anime guy, you would never publically display your interest for anime, again because it's a despicable hobby to have as a grown man.

Damn I feel like I'm the only one that really didn't like SBR. I'm an anime only fag aside from part 7 but the pacing felt way too fast and I didn't like the whole spin mechanic. DiU is prob my favorite as of now.

>Rock and sports shirts
>Band and motorcycle shirts
>Grown man

Attached: 1460119083679s.jpg (250x237, 8K)

Anime is mainstream as fuck nowadays, grow up you skull in flames motif wearing faggot, you are full of teenager angst

The main antagonist is still unknown.

All parts are good, Araki is a very creative man and he like to change a lot, so every part has good sides and bad sides, and the manga as a whole is a fucking masterpiece because of this, it has everything.
Example:
-Part 5 has GOAT fights, weak ending, GOAT side characters/enemies but weak MC and main villain, meh plot
-Part 6 has not so many GOAT fights, awesome ending, not so good side characters/enemies and fucking great MC and one of the best villains ever, and great plot

Attached: 1511550553286-a.png (243x243, 135K)

This

Animefags should gtfo of this board. I suspect they are responsible for 90% of the tfwnogf threads

Please get out of my desu board failed-normies, make your own non-cantonese chinese board for retards who wear nickelback shirts

>no arguments
>laughing frog

Ok

>fucking great MC
>f*male

Cringe.

Jolyne is awesome

Hating on Stone Ocean and Phantom Blood, what a fucking pleb.

Attached: IMG_20171122_185757.png (522x528, 381K)

Here's my argument.You didn't seem to want to reply to that one though.

where do you read jojo?

>women can't be good characters

Attached: 0c50ca8c7ee41d4065a8be04c1796f3f624a8016_hq.jpg (629x528, 92K)

She's hot af.

I don't hate on SO and PB, they have their merits, but SO is not great and this is something most fans agree on. Phantom Blood is mediocre, it has poor art quality, cliche plot, non-sensical character development and PB Dio is the most awful villain in the series (followed by DIO SC). For me the only merit that PB holds on it's own (aside from starting JoJo) for the manga industry is that it introduced the novel idea of skipping the "training part", Jonathan's introduction to hamon was cut short and that wasn't seen before JoJo, you had the MC doing some karate kid training shit for 8 chapters.

You buy it.
You wouldn't steal from this cute man, wouldn't you?

Attached: IMG_20171122_185409.png (442x447, 236K)

>best plot
>best mc
>best main villain
>great fights like Planet Waves, Sky High, C Moon, the ending
>great stands
SO is great, man.
Also Phantom Blood must be contextualized, it's great despite being 30 years old.
And it has great moments like pic related

Attached: UqrZaYK_d.jpg (640x492, 77K)

I didn't like the ending of SO, it was convoluted and for me it felt like Araki realized this universe was so fucking beefed up with imbalanced villains and the jojo bloodline that he ran out of ideas and said fuck it. Thus SBR was born, which in the end was good I guess, man really needed that creative freedom that a blank canvas provides. Still could have ended less with less bullshit but oh well, maybe SO is 6.5

-I don't use tinder or any dating website, I mentionned it as an example that anime are not for grown men; they're for kids and /v/irgin soybois
-I need to get back in shape so I returned to Veeky Forums Veeky Forums, as lurking here motivates me to lift

And don't tell me to gtfo this board because I don't like anime. I use /trv/ and we never talk about anime over there. I lurk Veeky Forums and they never talk about anime (besides Initial D obviously). So why are there so many anime-related threads on Veeky Forums? Is it because people that are into anime are mostly virgins that are interested in fitness as a way to become more alpha?

Only whores throw virgin around like an insult. Getting laid is not hard, nor rare, nor a merit, seriously, grow up dude.

tfwnogf and anime posting are staples of this board, if you are a fat fuck with normie interests that just came for motivation good for you, congratulations for welcoming change in your life, but don't expect an entire board with an established humor to fit your definition of what is an acceptable "hobby" and what is not, because it won't happen, you will just grow tired of Veeky Forums. Next time don't be such a faggot and just sage it.

Attached: Jguy1mLe1Hk.jpg (760x780, 41K)

vedmak

i would. i would also download a car, and a movie, and a squatrack

I feel like some teenagers trick virgin girls into thinking boys like "experienced" women so they'll sleep with them or something

But why is animeposting a staple on Veeky Forums and totally absent on most other boards?

The sheer amount of animeonly subhumans really disturbs me.

Attached: .png (425x302, 51K)

I wish we never got anime adaptations, I don't how elitist I sound., new JoJo fandom is dudebro-tier of cancer.

part 6 dio is best dio

Man wakes up with 4 testicles next to a dead body with no testicles. Murder mystery investigation begins.
That's literally the start.

>Terrible anime tailor-made for Reddit homosexuals.
>saying this about a series that is 31 years old
Looks like you're the one that is Reddit as fuck

achievable natty?

Attached: 1513502288850.jpg (541x767, 161K)

Google search "JoJo's Colored Adventure" and download from their website. They're scans of the fully colored versions of the manga, and even though the translations are made by fans they are in really good english.

Its a staple on almost all boards and a staple of the Site itself

Attached: IMG_0215.jpg (341x457, 90K)

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

God damn Dio looks like shit in all parts beyond 3. He didn't transition well at all into Araki's new style.
Then again, someone like Bruno in the Stardust Crusaders style would look awful too.

Stone Ocean Dio is lit

Attached: 1511443778718-a.png (750x1200, 2.01M)

Why is Jobin so good lads

Attached: milk_man.png (1000x863, 501K)