What is this mode and how do I achieve it? I want to be mired

What is this mode and how do I achieve it? I want to be mired.

Attached: 1520770672987.jpg (600x807, 142K)

calisthenics + halfway through a cut

>be white in a majority minority area
congrats, enjoy the mires and don't let it get to your head

Attached: aryaStark.jpg (1100x1600, 255K)

OP, contrary to what fit tells you, you don't need to be super ripped to get mired. fit will call the guy DYEL but even the guy in OP is more fit thn you need to be to get public mires

Somehow this post is really motivational.

Well, to be fair a lot of the mire is probably due to his face and hair

Basically if you live up to Veeky Forums standards of “making it”, you’d be 180% more in shape then you need to be, to be aesthetically pleasing to 90% of women if not all. But don’t go full 200% buff mode, or you’ll be one of those “gross buff guys” that’s are too muscular that girls actually do not like but Veeky Forums will love you.

Attached: 555DBB22-9C33-4CE6-B860-4AE8356C054D.png (449x602, 10K)

well the reason for that is because fit is the most insecure website on the internet

you also have to remember though that along with the body, you also have consider every single piece of clothing or accessory you own or use, your car, your bags, your hair, your facial hair , your job, everything, because if you have even on e thing wrong it makes you a beta soyboy numale faggot

There's nothing remarkable about his hair. His face is a solid 7/10.

Keep telling yourself that. It depends on their ovulation cycle. Closer to ovulation women desire larger more masculine men. Its biology.

>do pushups and cardio
>walk past hoodrats

Kek, he has a full, thick head of hair with no signs of balding. That alone puts you in the 10% for hair.
He also has a nice sharp nose with a long bridge.
Let's not pretend he isn't attractive even without taking the body into consideration.

Attached: mfw.jpg (236x236, 8K)

I'm 35 y-o and wish I had hair like this...

How do I get traps like this

how many pushups

"Muscular" doesn't mean he-man proportions you can only achieve through a ridiculously strict diet full of supplements and steroids. Women think it's gross mate, it's plainly obvious that you're that size because you've always been woefully insecure about your body, and now you have a grotesque frame you could never sustain without all your pills and powder

Yes you can see this girl thinking exactly like that.

Attached: arnoldvaldemar.jpg (1142x1548, 424K)

You mean the paid model posing for a photoshoot with a rich and famous man? Get real lad

Attached: iron pill.png (699x854, 224K)

i mean that model probably did have a bit of genuine miring going on even if it wasnt maximum. but your digits say that pic related is ideal, although i think he could use a bit more squats and reverse hyper in his program

Attached: arno breker statue male.jpg (364x507, 25K)

4 sets of 30, every day