Is this achievable natty?

Is this achievable natty?

Attached: 31FF415200000578-3482525-image-m-36_1457473172847-e1457561117707.jpg (633x500, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aretheyonsteroids.com/did-zac-efron-take-steroids-for-baywatch/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

size yes, bf % no

He is 5'2 so yea natty

>yes in the context that you only maintain for the week or so to film the shirtless scenes.
>impossible to maintain this natty.

No way

He's like 5'6 150lbs
Of course he's natty

>ME 2-3 weeks ago
>26years old
>6years of med school inactivity, 4 months of gym

genetics is really a thing

Attached: B7cqZmifdfdg.jpg (720x1230, 89K)

He’s 5’8”
Your manlet is showing

Not possible natty

he wasn't natty for this. he went back to his normal size quite quick after this

nice greentext you retard

aretheyonsteroids.com/did-zac-efron-take-steroids-for-baywatch/

More like "he quit training and dieting like a maniac because they finished shooting the movie"

Never underestimate what a professional trainer/nutritionist, unlimited money for food, and all the time in the world to train can do for you aesthetic-wise.

not working on the right muscles
go on a bulk and work more on chest and posture

Are you that guy preaching about how Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson is totally natty and it's a testament to how great natty people are?

i could agree with you. but steroids aren't something that's uncommon in Hollywood. Like you say, they have nutrisionist, doctors and so on

This. You’ll have the build but a gut

i was flexing a little there though

but, you do thing that i need to work more on the chest? if so what part, upper, middle lower... working on making it wider..?

im basically the biggest in my gym, being 95-100 kg and 187cm

this was after 4 mothns,, but the first three i did a lot of cardio... cause i had some fat on the lowe handles region...

thnx for the input,

though i might open a new thread asking for advice.

True, he could have used something as well. No one knows but him I guess

holy lmao kys

Dont worry, you're doing fine. Honestly read the Veeky Forums wiki and choose a weightlifting program