Will I make it?

Will I make it?

6'0" 145 lb, vegetarian skelly. Been lifting 3x/week for the past 5 weeks, was the epitome of DYEL before that. Gonna kick it up to 4x/week now.

Attached: 20180311_130121.jpg (3024x4032, 2.57M)

>Will I make it?
That's entirely up to you

go vegan and you just might

I want to make it. I'm trying to make it.
I think dairy accounts for a decent chunk of my protein intake. Idt it's a good idea to drop it.

Btw, this is my routine.
I run a mile before each workout and sometimes I do a longer run on an off day.

Attached: routine.png (939x443, 36K)

This is my goal body.

Attached: 1518227750854.jpg (524x585, 31K)

so replace it with something that has protein. soy milk has the same amount as regular milk.

This guy doesn't want you to make it. Don't listen to him. Just buy some whey or casein and take two scoops a day and EAT MORE.

>vegetarian

no.

What do you recommend?
I was thinking about buying the Gold Standard Whey Chocolate flavor but I'm hesitant because I don't want to buy a 5 lb tub and not like it. Shit's expensive

Anyone else got any input?

i'm gonna be real you've got a ways to go.
i'm 6'0" 166lb and still have a ways to go to get out of skeleton mode myself
however, we're prettty fortunate tbqh. see results easier, faster, and for the most part look better while we're on our way than people going the opposite way.
best "advice" i can give (remember who you're getting it from) is to focus on diet. just as important as your lifts is getting your calories in.

Dude you're skinny af

I can practically see the buff guy deep within you, waiting patiently for his chance to emerge

He's eager

Go hit the gym and eat more and you'll get muscle. Be patient though; it takes several months. And for the first 3 months you will not see any gains at all. Your body has to git gud at building muscle back up after you tear it down, and it needs time to figure that shit out. Once it does, though, you'll pump up like a mf

Srsly though, eat more. You can't gain if you don't eat more. Construction workers can't build a building without materials.

Yeah, I'm in no rush man. I'm just gonna stay consistent and hope to see improvement over the next year
Yea I'm trying to eat more but it's difficult
I'm gonna incorporate more calorie dense foods like PB&J

You can never go wrong with the Extreme Chocolate flavor of Optimum Nutrition whey. I buy a 5 lb tub every two-three months! It makes water taste like chocolate milk. I might be over-selling it a little but I swear by it.

Also, I agree with the other guys. Eat more and eat smart, and lift consistently! As long as you:
-take in more calories than you burn
-eat the right amount of protein and have a balanced, healthy diet
-and lift hard (safely) and continue to increase lifts,
You will 100% become bigger and stronger. Remember to take progress pics, track your lifts, and do lifts you enjoy! We're all gonna make it brah

4x/week is best thing you can do. Personally, I have better results by doing each day different part of body. Still not there after a year, but I'm pretty close to get to the form that I only need to maintain.
Mo: Back+Triceps
We: Chest+Biceps
Fri: Leg Day
Sat: Shoulders+Abs

Food: Protein 2g per kg of weight (200g max), sugar 3g per kg of weight (only from rice, fruits and stuff like that, not from chocolate).

I have really big digestion problems with some of the proteins that are available out there (bloating and farts smelling like corpse that died in rotten cheese and eggs). For this reason I'm mostly using ISO whey proteins. Preferable proteins I'm using are Weider Vanilla and Scitec Nutrition Peanut Butter. Just don't buy big ass tubs of proteins even if it is cheaper, because drinking same shit for 3 months twice a day is not the easiest shit to do.

Use casein preferably before going to sleep.
Use protein preferably in the morning (full scoop) and right after finishing work out (full scoop) or before going to sleep in off-days (full scoop).

Last shit: Don't give. You will make it. Not today, not tomorrow, but you will make it. Just don't stop. You can see first difference on your body in 3 weeks...rest of the world can see minimal changes in 6 weeks, so don't be depressed. It's slow, but awesome

Last shit: Don't give up*.

I type like a nigerian scammer. Sorry for that.

9 months

Attached: iamwinner.jpg (1200x1200, 165K)

Attached: arms.jpg (675x1200, 106K)

Stop lifting go train mma

Run more and eat less

It's good to have a goal in mind, but don't compare your behind the scenes to someone's highlight reel.

Just took your recommendation and ordered it! Hopefully it helps.
Lifting is a lot more conducive to my schedule right now
Yeah I understand that a lot of that is genetics and photoshop, but I want to approximate that as best I can

Alright, the diet seems pretty much exactly what I plan on doing as of now. My protein powder should get here by the end of the week

Also, what do you guys think my BF% is?