Does Veeky Forums smoke cigars? Are they unhealthy?

Does Veeky Forums smoke cigars? Are they unhealthy?

Attached: image_17a00fd6-95db-427b-ba29-5a197172e000_grande[1].jpg (600x416, 16K)

No.

Yes.

Only meat cigars occasionally

How are they unhealthy when you don't inhale them?

Jaw and throat cancer, faggit

FPBP
Also take note of all the pro-tobacco sentiments expressed on Veeky Forums these past few months
I wonder who is behind it

Attached: blacksmith.jpg (1024x768, 108K)

name one person who got cancer from cigars

they can be.. I smoked about 2/3rd of a paps fritas a few weeks ago in a drive after taking a gram of Niacin and a half Blonde Starbucks Quad Espresso and had a Nicotine OD.. when I arrived at my destination I couldn't function . I was hyper dizzy and nauseous dry heaving and eventually had to lay on the ground.. This took over an hour before i was able to stand up again and I felt out of it for the next week and still can tell it did serious damage.

Nicotine is an acetylcholinesterase inhibitor and excess acetylcholine can neurotoxic.

Shut up.

Yes
Yes

make me.. the truth needs to be told... and heard..

No.

Yes.

>get a successful bodybuilding/modelling career (or get rich some other way)
>fuck thots 24/7
>retire at 40
>marry a wealthy younger woman
>buy a penthouse at a beach or a nice hill
>have 2/3 kids
>as you're sitting on the balcony at a chilly summer night drink fine liquor and chomp on a cuban cigar
that is the only scenario it is acceptable to smoke a cigar in; anything else, and you're pretentious.

Attached: 1513892450380.jpg (403x296, 20K)

From my understanding of it the cancer risk of cigar smoking is typically in the low usage/non-smoker spectrum, given that they are commonly smoked socially and sparcely. If you were to smoke them at the same rate as cigs then you would be at the same overall health risk, but it would take some smoking to do that given that my average burn time for a patina is about half an hour. Gigars also burn at a relatively lower temperature, which does help keep some of the more harmful substances at bay. In short, you would have to smoke practically every waking moment like a motherfucker in order to cancer-up your lungs with them, and you would likely go broke long before then

Bill Finkleberg

Yes.

Yes.

>nicotine is an acetylcholinesterase inhibitor
nope, it's just an agonist for most nicotinic ACh receptors.
there is actually pretty promising evidence of the neuroprotective effects of nicotine, but I wouldn't get it through combustion/smoking or sniffing, maybe nicotine gum, mostly for the stimulating effects and to avoid cancer.

Sigmund Freud

wrong. cigars irritate the oesophagus and upper airways and are significantly linked with much higher rates of throut and mouth cancer, even at "normal cigar smoking frequency"

could the 1 gram of Niacin I took along with the four shots of espresso done something to overwhelm these neurons ? I mean 2/3's of a cigar normally wouldn't make me sick.. i didn't really inhale any appreciable smoke just drew into my mouth , held for a few seconds and puffed it out... maybe the fact i was in motion, driving triggered something like motion sickness but when I read "prostration" was a sign of high nic toxicity I freaked.. I really was totally wiped.

>make it
>get drunk
>suck on a substitute for a nice brown dick

kek

Smoking one every few months for special occasions and not inhaling = no problem.

I have one right here my brother brought from his vacation on Cuba last year. I never understood them, what's the point if you don't inhale the smoke?

My grandfather

Cigar tobacco is so strong compared to most other products it’ll be i sorbet through your mouth and also the amount you’re breathing in the air that it’ll give you a stronger buzz than cigs or dip. If you try inhaling a full Cuban you’ll be shitting and throwing up all night.

when i was 21 or so, i bought a 30 dollar cigar and smoked it for like 8 hours while hanging out at the pool, driving, everywhere
i was inhaling the whole time
my fucking god
my chest felt like i got hit by a car the next day

Too expensive.