I'm tired of finding the time to cook, overspending, and trying to get proper nutrition in...

I'm tired of finding the time to cook, overspending, and trying to get proper nutrition in. I'd rather just drink some shit and be done with it. Can anyone recommend anything? Preferably something I can buy on amazon. No fucking soylent please.

Attached: 1519592228863.jpg (978x1252, 547K)

5 dl milk, 2 dl raw oatmeal, 1 banana, 1 big spoon of peanut butter. blend it.

You're never going to make it with that attitude.
At least try IF. You can keep it down to one meal a day, one giant feast for all your calories and micros, plus you only have to cook and clean once.

Attached: fitQT.jpg (1080x607, 825K)

dl?

deciliter

deadlifts
you have to deadlift raw oatmeal twice before putting it in the smoothie

lazy pieces of shit never make it

just end your journey now soyboy

forgot to mention this comes up to about 835 calories

down low milk. it makes you gay.

I want her to fart in my face

Instead of eating dinner with your gf/wife, drink a soylent and you'll never have to stop playing your Nintendo Switch

So say we all.

blend shit in a blender and chug it down. You can blend ginger, garlic, onions, broccoli, protein powder, almond milk, whatever suits you. Easy way to get nutrition in and fill you up

it's what I'm gonna do when I'm done cutting. Fuck cooking lol

jesus fuck.. amerimutts are stupid as fuck

>inferring someone's nationality on a board without flags

Attached: idiot.png (645x729, 58K)

The 80/20 rule. 80% of what you eat doesn't matter. Only 20% does.
This doesn't mean go eating bad shit. But stop caring about macro's, it does not make a difference. You can eat carbs or even cereal (up to four times a week unless you do cardio).
But if you want a real nice, very fucking cheap shake:

Milk
Fruit (can even be frozen for all I care)
Peanut Butter
That's, at most, $6 spent on ingredients which are good for at least 5 shakes. Takes no more than a single minute to put into a blender, tastes better than most other shakes, and is cheap as shit. Doesn't give that much protein, but you can always just add more PB.

Kek, that's not how the Pareto principle works
In this situation it would be something like "20% of the food you eat gives you 80% of the results

Who the fuck uses 'dl' as a unit of measurement? Use ml or l, fuck even cl makes sense but dl? I have literally never seen anybody use that unit of measurement, ever.

Attached: 1520281190170.png (163x191, 40K)

You really shouldn’t drink your calories

Kek, thanks for saving my OC varg, friendo

It's good lel, could be bigger though

Attached: 1518980699904.jpg (404x501, 59K)

me in the mirror

No way that's 835 calories.

I eat about 3K calories everyday which is primarily made up of milk, peanut butter, chocolate bar and a 500kcal weight gainer. Could boost it to 1000kcal but I'm poor so have to conserve it.

Lol she's a fucking jawlet

deadlift raw oatmeal

>no fucking soylent
Have you looked at Huel? No soy and better ingredients in general. Could replace a meal for you.

It could be.

>16 oz whole milk
>2 scoops chocolate whey
>1 big banana
>1 big scoop of peanut butter

Is my breakfast shake and it's around 860

I was thinking about starting an all liquid diet. Basically blending a bunch of shit which would contain all of my daily needed nutrients and calories and just chugging it every single day. I just need to figure it out how to make it actually drinkable and not vomit inducing.

Attached: dy4okatb7v901.jpg (678x1024, 74K)

Learn meal prep
Cook a weeks worth on the weekend to last you to the next
You have 120 or so waking hours a week to do everything in that week, with a full time job being only 40-45 hours
I'm sure you can spare 2 hours a week to do this

Exactly my point nigga. Excuse my autism.

I only thing I ate for the past month or 2 is pasta, beans, peanutbutter with bread, porkchops, potatoes, brocoli, celery or homemade ground beef burgers. Bulking, wanna weigh 225. Getting buffer everyday.

What do you think of this diet? I get around 4000 calories daily, but my stomach starts hurting after a week of pasta only.
It costs me like 20-40$ a week. Im a student so it kinda sucks I cant afford some salmon or chicken.

Attached: 22159144_1832457313732896_5552774088113520640_n.jpg (547x547, 60K)

>Who the fuck uses 'dl' as a unit of measurement? Use ml or l, fuck even cl makes sense but dl? I have literally never seen anybody use that unit of measurement, ever.

Attached: 1512781462534.png (645x729, 40K)

who is this qt tho