VOICELET

People always mistake me for a girl over the phone. I'm tired of being called "miss" all the time. I don't really hear it. How to improve this? Are there exercises that can deepen voice? Currently, when I try to deepen my voice, I'm told I sound like a girl trying to sound like a guy.

vocaroo.com/i/s1u3fHq29hQ5

Also to keep Veeky Forums related, ITT: we try and say something motivational.

Attached: mXnErjw.jpg (411x411, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0MmutRiTnqk
vocaroo.com/i/s0yjYUDDG46p
vocaroo.com/i/s0rEvYnHyn68
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kynodesme
google.fi/search?q=nofap voice change
vocaroo.com/i/s1stAjqHovGh
vocaroo.com/i/s1w02J3vDYGc
vocaroo.com/i/s0AKVWvoPegU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Srsly breh, just stop. Give up. Not life, but your "problem". So fucking what if you sound like a girl? Nothing wrong with girls. Put that wanna be masculinity into your ass.

Also leave this board. It will only make you more insecure. Enjoy and accept who and what you are.

if you're older than 18 you should probably just transition

whiskey + cigarettes

If thats actually you (which I doubt) you actually do sound like a girl trying to lower her register

Lol

This.. cigarettes will deepen your voice

You sound 13

fuck me
I hate cigarettes and alkohol

vocaroo.com/i/s0MmutRiTnqk

I mean listen to what these other anons are saying, I hear this on a daily basis. My job involves lots of phone calls, I give them my name first (masculine), yet I'm addressed as a female mostly.
Funny thing is, I can change my voice to sound like a smoker.
vocaroo.com/i/s0yjYUDDG46p
I just can't be doing that all the time.

But that is me.

Attached: awkward-old-man-smile.jpg (1080x891, 161K)

I want to gave sex with your voice

Just do the King Kong ding dong bing bong drill every night.

Don’t worry bro. Your destined for Mount Olympia. Ronnie Coleman has a baby voice too.
>light weight babyyyyy

Attached: 9D16389E-D6A3-4700-A5CA-E3943A61ADE6.jpg (231x218, 25K)

Attached: GAAYYYYY.jpg (1021x1027, 100K)

90%of these fags are insecure. Just leave the internet, it has and will fuck you up.

Or just stay here and destroy ur life

If you use roids they will deepen you voice.

Thanks bro.
These people don't really bother me. It just gets to me sometimes IRL. I actually find those other posters quite funny. Even laughed to and saved the Vin Diesel one.

I too have a less than optimally toned voice. I consider myself well read and attempt to compensate for my pipsqueek by speaking slowly, clearly, and as articulately as possible. I'd rather be a smooth talking baby voice than a deep voice blabbering sperg.

Also, you sound like you might have a good voice for singing. Maybe give that a shot.

> inb4 voicelet
> inb4 smokelet
> inb4 whiskeylet

Attached: 1520699818396.jpg (1980x1080, 274K)

How old are you? Post body. I just can't imagine anyone over 20 that isn't on HRT sounding like this. I just want a better idea. You might need TRT

You don't sound like a girl, you sound like a kid, nothing with it desu

Well we have the exact opposite problems.
Mine is too deep. On recording I sound like a voice changing faggot version of Cr1tikal.

not him but im turning 21 this month and sound about the same as OP, doctor said its the result of my vocal folds being thinner than they should be for someone my age. some of us just get fucked over with shit voices with no real solution. i know its easier said than done OP but it'll be better for you if you dont worry about it.

I'm in my late 20s. I don't feel like taking any new pics right now, but I've posted on /FAST/ several times in the past. Tbh I look like a twink, but I swear I'm not on hrt. I've toyed with the idea of getting my test checked and hoping on trt, but I've been discouraged to do so by my family.

You sound like a tranny lmao

This

What if I socked that nigga in the glass out in one punch

You sound like Linus Tech tips but less confident

The easiest way is to start smoking and drinking spirits (whisky or rum preferably). Give it time and it'll decimate your vocal chords. Source; Tom Waits.

Can you sing? If you can I imagine you have avery nice range so that's something at least.

>I hate cigarettes and alkohol
Yeah, you sound like that lol.

Roids

Everything else is bullshit

vocaroo.com/i/s0rEvYnHyn68

don't do it OP

Attached: st,small,215x235-pad,210x230,f8f8f8.lite-1.jpg (210x230, 6K)

kek

SirActionSlacks?

Me too I have an awful high pitched and nasal voice. It's only deep when I first wake up. I can make it artificially deeper but if I try to speak loudly my voice might break which is embarassing as hell seeing as I'm 29

I'm not as self conscious about it as I used to be though. I don't ever think about it unless I hear a recording of myself talking

>"In Greek and Roman medical practice, the uncontrolled dispersing of semen was thought to weaken men, and was particularly thought to affect the quality of the masculine voice. In ancient Rome, this form of non-surgical infibulation might thus be used by singers as a regimen for preserving the voice."
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kynodesme
google.fi/search?q=nofap voice change

Attached: 1435213843185.jpg (1380x1228, 399K)

google voice acting lessons/ voice exercises

how old are you?

thats it im not touching my dick ever again

Attached: 1505154657598.jpg (200x221, 8K)

>Cigarettes
>Alcohol
>Cocaine

I can sing a little.
vocaroo.com/i/s1stAjqHovGh
I'm on /nofap/, will that give me voice gains?
I'm in my late 20s.
Will talking like this: all the time do the same thing?

The easiest way to change your voice is practicing singing low, pull up some good ol frank sinatra and dean martin playlists and try singing as low as they do. (They're crooners and have the perfect raspy old style american/italian voice). When I was a kid I used to have a really screechy voice and would get bullied online for it, would constantly get called a squeaker. Then once I hit puberty I got an adams apple and it became lower, but not the to the point where I wanted it too. A year after puberty I found dean martin and frank sinatra, and threwout the whole summer I would just play league all day and sing their songs. Now my voice is extremely deep, and masculine, I suggest you try this. Keep in mind it doesn't have to be frank sinatra or dean martin but someone with a low vocal range you can try to copy.

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 10K)

I posted this a while back but there are vocal exercises you can do. Training resonance/breathing will help you out a lot.

Things you do wrong which I could hear from that recording are:
>squeezing throat
>creating sound too far back in your mouth
>tension in neck probably and a bit nasal sound

So yeah, just practice shit on youtube.

Thanks user. I'll keep that in mind. I have trouble hitting low notes so I've never really practiced singing low songs.

I see. So you're saying I should loosen my throat or something like that? I'll look into those. Thanks.

You should focus on having less tension in your neck by directing that tension to your stomach. You should also direct airflow (=which is sound essentially) by letting that air push out naturally without effort.
Your throat should be open. You're squeezing it.

Youtube keywords are: open voice/ resonance training/finding voice/etc.

A quick little trick to get you an idea of what I mean is pretending you have a mint on your tong and sucking in cold air slowly. Breath through your stomach. Relax all your facial muscles and try to let out a sound.

what

not even gay but I got a semi boner

Attached: IMG_20180214_071820.jpg (3750x2952, 1.83M)

vocaroo.com/i/s1w02J3vDYGc

sorry bro that sux. on the brightside you're the envy of every trap, the voice is always the biggest givaway

Attached: notserious.jpg (720x1280, 178K)

what the fuck is pic realted

Kek. never change Veeky Forums.

You're probably not the same guy that does this, but every time I posted body/face pics I got this message. Now my voice too? Kek.
But I still sound like a guy right? R-right??

you could honestly go either way. My actual advice is to start lifting hard and eat lots of meat. That will up your T and you'll start to sound more masculine. You hold a lot of tension in your voice and trying to force it lower (which you are most likely doing) is compounding the problem.

shit fucked up the link sorry
vocaroo.com/i/s0AKVWvoPegU

Attached: 1310483412100.jpg (413x395, 34K)

Yup, I'm working on it. Hope it's not too late. I get the posture thing, but maybe I should be more mindful of it. If all else fails, I'll just have to hop on TRT, which would be really embarrassing for a guy my age.

>tfw deepest voice i know
>tfw narrow shoulders

Why me, bros?

Attached: IMG_4728.jpg (1280x1796, 300K)

Lets hear that sweet baritone user.