Should I focus on gaining weight or losing it?

Should I focus on gaining weight or losing it?

6'2 210 lbs. Yes I know I should lift but what else?

Attached: IMG_20180311_002333.jpg (1654x2020, 423K)

Focus on weighting 210lbs at 6'2, but with muscles instead of fat

the autists here arent going to tell you a straight answer, because theyre autistic. Do you mind being fat? eat at a 200 calorie surplus for a few months. if you dont mind being a skeleton cut

so I can basically do whatever I want? I think I'll focus on losing weight then. I've been a skelly most of my life.

Become skeletonlord, bulk, cut, repeat until Chad.

build muscle, losing weight will be easier and faster that way.

mixed_messages.jpg

Just start lifting a lot and eat better
You will grow muscle and lose fat.

You should try working out.

t-thanks

bumpa

OP, my ultimate advice: It depends on what you want short and long term. Essentially, you have 2 options: cut or bulk. (Don't overdo either of them tho).

If you've come from a fatty background, and have serious issues with being a bit more on the fatty side, then cut down first, because you will feel awesome about yourself. If you're okay being a bit fat, then build up muscle first, and then bulk back (say, when you've hit 1/2/3/4 or whatever milestone you've set for yourself). I personally would cut a little then bulk up, but I'm terrified of being fat as that's where I've been in highschool. (I was husky)

thanks

You should try reading the sticky

i usually tell skinnyfats to bulk first because being strong is fun but 210 is quite heavy
maybe cut down to like 180-190 and then slowly bulk
if you hate wasting time counting calories like a soccer mom on weight watchers try fasting. you could drop 30lbs in 2 weeks max. go to the /fast/ general thread for all relevant info. just make sure you dont fuck up the snake juice and SIP it SLOWLY, only as soon as you start getting cramps/headaches. if you dont do cardio and you dont sweat much make it dilute as fuck.

Thanks for the advice, I'll probably focus on losing weight then.

Lol at those nips

d-do you thin they're cute?

I was somewhat similar 6 months ago.

I've started with serious adjustments to my diet, mostly healthy things, 130+ grams of protein per day every day and lifting 3-4 times a week. Sometimes 5 if I felt like I was half-assing my workout.

I think it was a good choice, if I started with cutting I'd be a fucking skeleton with some muscle definition. Instead I'm much bigger and a little bit of belly fat is still okay, since my chest and arms are so much more defined.

I say nice and lean bulk with a little bit of a surplus, not too much.

If anything, you can always cut after a few months with intermittent fasting and keto diet.

narrow shouldered faggot hahahaha

Thanks for the advice. I'd be interested in what diet changes you made.

Are you ripped as fuark now?

t-thanks y-you too

This, and
read sticky x Failure

> I'd be interested in what diet changes you made.
No deep fried anything so almost no fast food (chinese fast-food is pretty good tho), no added sugar above 10 grams a day (good luck with that, everything is loaded with sugar these days), about half a kilogram of meat every day (lean bulk is expensive), standard shit like more fresh vegetables (incredible, huh?), protein shake once a day cause why not and almost no grain-based food (I consider grain "filthy" for the most part). The only exception is a peanut butter sandwich with milk if I'm lacking my last 200-300 calories for a day.

> Are you ripped as fuark now?
Of course not, I'm not using steroids. Natural lean bulk takes time and I'm still bulking. So it's muscle and some fat. I'm much bigger tho, slowly getting that nice strong body shape, almost there.

He's kinda right tho, your shoulders are pretty fucked up. Blame your father for shit genetic material and work on your shoulders a little bit more than on the rest of your body. Even with inferior skeletal structure you'll be able to look decent if your shoulders grow a bit.

Forget the V shape tho :(

Lose weight you fat fuck, bulkings a meme unless you're a professional bodybuilder

Ew

y-you too