On normiebook

>on normiebook
>nonstop posts about alcohol and sweets

Is the average person this undisciplined?

Attached: article-2382122-1B160BB6000005DC-422_634x561.jpg (634x561, 45K)

>still using facebook
The only shit my friends use that for is to send messages via facebook messenger.
Legit nobody except parents use it

Yes, i'm a shift worker during the winter in a city that snows alot removing snow and maintaining roads.

Every other person on my shift has gotten fat as fuck. All they do is eat garbage and go drinking

>video on normiebook
>some gimmick restaurant
>"this restaurant lets you..."
>shit quality reaction gifs
>comments of Omg we need to go @Stacy

Attached: wake_up_conor.webm (784x936, 246K)

If you were popular you'd like alcohol too, NEET.

Yes, the average person is pathetatically out of shape it's not even funny.

>this bar lets' you cook cocktails just like Breaking Bad!!! Wear a hazmat suit and pay £25 for a pina colada with some blue fizzy shit in it!!!!
>this bar only serves desert thAT YOU HAVE TO MAKE YOURSELF! Come to Desu's delicious desert's and make your own food but pay us a premium price for the experience

Attached: 6901150e1b829a5cc314bb6645403b31.jpg (511x540, 23K)

this, I only use it for Messenger & events.

I recently transferred to the warehouse at the book company i used to work retail at. the thick qt3.14 who runs the bookfairs from the upstairs office always brings back catered bbq and tacos from the bookfairs from the day before. wouldn't be so bad but she also brings back all the donuts and cookies too. I've held off for this long, but my coworkers all bought girlscout cookies from one of the other warehouse guys whose daughter is in the girlscouts. they all left them on the table in the breakroom upstairs. also I've been invited for drinks with the whole crew multiple times and I've gone each time and because I don't want to reveal myself for the autismo that I am I get a beer every time. I'm looking on the brightside because every time we go for drinks after work the thick qt and me break off from the group and talk for hours about our favorite scifi and fantasy books. But guys it's killing my diet and workout regimen am I gonna make it?

Attached: yee.png (499x551, 375K)

People post about what they like. They don't often post about what they don't actively enjoy unless they are expecting positive feedback for it specifically.

It's not undisciplined if they actually dgaf. Unless they whine at you for looking less like a Michelin ad than them, stop getting triggered by other people's shitty choices, it makes you look like a Tumblr reject.

God forbid people enjoy their lives

Enjoyment for me is a good workout

get a cranberry juice every other time instead

if someone asks if you're on your period, glass him

Met many interesting people doing that?

Actually yeah. The guy who manages my gym is a pretty knowledgeble guy. My MMA coach is also pretty cool. Tells me about his adventures around the world and studying martial arts. Way better conversation than Game of Thrones and FUCK DRUMPH

>on jewbook
>fucking tons of huffingtonpost bullshit the kind of: "drinking a glass of wine equals one hour in the gym huehuehu"
>"tacos are healthier than power bars"
>"etc"

pfff....... sometimes feel like arguing, then I realize it is useless

I hate the "LE SCIENCE SAYS SO MOTHAFUCKA!" people. Skimming through academic studies and twisting the findings.

>Did you know if you do X it means you are intelligent?
The first fucking rule of science, causation isn't always correlation

Attached: Screenshot_20171016-010316.png (1080x1920, 996K)

some bullshit clickbait on jewbook says it, so it must be true, lmfao

Par1/4

Attached: 07946485-9FB1-4486-B44C-5120057C8753.png (750x1334, 1.22M)

>women
Dios mio..

Part 2/4

Attached: 0202C77B-CAC2-474A-B497-3F1DC8C033C3.png (750x1334, 1.17M)

>experts say

>not bulking on tacos
>buying power bars ever

They put vending machines in waiting rooms because they know most people will eat when their bored and/ or nervous

He's not gonna make it

>men
>women
>3 androgenous beings, sans androgens

Is this what's it come to? Seems like pretty soon the female of the species will be "the fatter one"