Greg is your god Veeky Forums

has a better physique than any of you ever will. goes to the gym 3 times a week. fasts everyday for maximum hormonal gainz. stronger than any of you. and yes he doesnt take steroids.

Attached: Screenshot_20180312-010214.png (1080x1920, 884K)

I'm sorry, but a guy who struggles to do 2 reps on 4 plate deadlift is not stronger than me.

Keep coping tho.

user you must be more jacked. nyc try deadlifting those failures

Blaha please go

My man needs to do some curls

Greg stop shilling for yourself. Your programs are based for DYELs but we all know he micro loads

What's his program? Give me the basic overview

>Fasts every day
Literally what does that mean?

3 day body part split
Linear progression minimalism, 5ish execises.
Reverse Pyramid reps for main exercises
standard hypertrophy sets/reps for accessories

>Kinodaddy

Attached: images (13).png (429x343, 33K)

Seems decent

Any RPT routine you find on the Leangains sub on Reddit but you sub squat and deadlifts for bicep curl and lat raise.

I used to respect the guy back in 2014 when he seemed to credit a lot the people where he got his ideas and had tight content. Nowadays he is just a brand pusher who will straight out say in his overblown promo videos that he developed a method by himself for a decade (which is pretty much 80% Martin Berkhan, 20% Rusty Moore) and is selling some pseudo supplements (sleep aid, etc) when he used to bash the hell out of supps.

Plus it's pretty much a given he has cycled in the last 3 years. In 2014 he always talked about how close to his genetic limit he was, but out of nowhere he considerably improved his body comp even further lol (probably dem' kinogains, right? There's no ceiling when you're on it)

>not doing 24 hour fast x 7
>making it

Choose 1 user

I like greg but o lawd is he ever a fucking insecure little rich bitch boy, its just gets sadder and sadder. He clearly has a quarter life crisis these past 2 years, he is lost as fuck, typical rich boy syndrome. He will never be as successful as his daddy no matter how many supps he manages to push in his lifetime, deep down he knows this and it just keeps eating away at him. The hole he is trying to fill keeps getting bigger and bigger until he'll starts fantasizing of killing girls and other 'weaker beings' around him. Muricanpsycho.png

Good part about this is it gets funnier and funnier, boy howdy, pretty much every single new upload is a rich and saturated cringefest. That kino daddy shit was one the least selfaware things he managed to release so far. He's slowly becoming a meme.

Attached: IMG_20180202_210354.jpg (3264x2448, 3.08M)

>those shoulders
>natty

Blaha is going to have fun with this one

yeah ... video by video, IG story by IG story, it seems the douche-y mannerisms he tried to instill in his video persona to make it almost like a caricature are gradually just taking over his whole personality lol. it's an amusing transformation to witness

just watched his promo video, fucking lol, was that supposed to be a satire of American Psycho?

Also the lambo and girl werent his. Wat a cuck

In all seriousness, but minimalism approach to lifting and i.f. is spot on. Anyone with some time in the gym learns to no do 67 different lifts and condenses it to what is most effective. I give him respect for pointing that out in a way. His advocating of i.f. is great too.

Now, as far as his cringeworthy videos and persona, yeah, no not for me. Entertaining for entertain ment purpose tho.

Kinda like Trump, his policy is on point. But people judge him and don't like him for the stupid way he acts... same with kinoboy. You can always sort out soyboy goons by how they judge someone's validation off the way they subjectively make them feel, not what their about.

he's a good-looking, rich autist. OF COURSE he's going to be cringe-worthy.

his products and advice are all that matters, and they're great (he needs a bicep exercise, though).

not his best picture, looks kinda fat (for his standards) in that one