Hard gainer Bulking

How does my post workout look boys.

Banana honey oatmeal
Spinach strawberry maca smoothie
Bbq Chicken thighs

Attached: IMG_20180311_161743.jpg (1622x1216, 1.38M)

Looking good brother

you gotta eat more than that :^)

Attached: 1449327871470.jpg (255x287, 17K)

>banana
african povertyfood
>honey
bee vomit povertyfood
>oatmeal
horse/livestock feed
>spinach
horse/livestock feed
>strawberry
goat feed
>maca
poverty dust
>barbeque
white trash
>chicken thighs
wow, finally something good
You're 1 for 8 OP, keep trying and you might even start to resemble me

Attached: selfie0519.jpg (720x960, 52K)

learn how to cook

>eating oatmeal
What are you? Ethiopian?
>spinach in a milkshake
what are you? A vegan crossfitter?
>two chicken thighs
Good choice my man, looking great.

What else should I be eating with this meal if I want to gain weight?
I can cook, this is a post workout meal not dinner.

just eat more and better tasting foods. i almost threw up when i saw your pic. jesus christ user

What is wrong with oatmeal? Is it not a good way to pack in extra calories?

>2018
>believing in the hardgainer meme

Lanklets never learn....

It's more of a personal thing. Just tastes like sawdust and has a weird texture.

>Two
>h
>i
>g
>h
>s
Woah OP, are you sure you're not over eating?

god you're retarded

>50 cal smoothie
>zero carb chicken
>like 50 grams of oats

do you seriously think you're working hard to gain weight? because you're not

imma guess this whole meal is around or a little under 500 calories.

go kill yourself.

You haven't given a rebuttal to any of my true statements. Literally 7 of 8 are poverty or garbage-tier. Come on now, you can do better.

look at the calories you retard.Hes bulking, thats a good 500+ cal, which is fine for one meal.

Attached: 1510351060237.jpg (957x621, 90K)

A package of 4 chicken thighs is around 2 pounds and $3ish where I live, if its really necessary I can start eating a whole package at a time.

So what should I add? I dont eat dairy or nuts and avoid gluten when possible because all of those things seem to fuck my skin up.

with that meal you could'a had some fried potatoes or even baked potatoes. maybe put PB in your oats

not bad but if you're a """""hardgainer""""" you just need more calories. stop being a little bitch and actually increase your calories significantly. i suggest mostly liquid eg shakes, oil, milk, juice etc

you're a fucking ape nigger
oats are food of the gods

>only two thighs
Nah mate, 0/8

I wish I was a hard gainer and could eat whatever (clean) food I wanted. Fuck my life

500 cal * 3 meals = 1500 cal.
He better be eating 8 or 9 meals a day

>hardgainer

Lmao. Just stop. You're never ever going to make it.

Please elaborate.

Fuck back to the jungle with you.

It's not a thing. Not based on science. You simply can't gain cause you don't eat enough to gain.

lol while I have no rebuttal to your comments about the food, you look like the kind of guy who works in a men's clothes store so you can grope and ogle guys while fitting them for a jacket or some shit. Please do not ever make that face again, you look like a puckering butthole

Meh no. I have no problems gaining myself but I have a friend who lives on excessive quantities of junk and alcohol, does no sports and never puts on anything, it is equally hard for him to get muscle. Some people have really inefficient metabolisms I guess. Gaining levels of food differ for them and people with different metabolisms.