Which is more important, Veeky Forums body or FACE?

Which is more important, Veeky Forums body or FACE?

Attached: freddiee.jpg (450x398, 37K)

status>face>height>frame/body

Status + money > personality > face > height > body

>status > face
lmao

>personality > face
LMAO!

face > everything

this
If you don't have an aesthetic face you will never make it

money > everything

this guy gets it.
FACE
HEIGHT
FRAME

Attached: 1518378711413.jpg (840x552, 120K)

irrelevant, you can't do much about your face, but you have no excuse for your body. so body is more important to any rational human being because it says more about you than whatever glorious genetics you have.

You need to have 10+ millions to get top girls with money alone

Attached: 3ba3c31a8578609f30246d3b7d44be40--ugly-guys-salman-rushdie.jpg (381x516, 29K)

I have a friend who looks EXACTLY like him. you wouldn't believe me the stories I could tell you. you just go and pick whatever girl you like. it's amazing and depressing, because you will never experience that. he also has a huge dick. amazing how blessed he is born. me, I look like a mutant lol

Attached: 1149d0b38cd17d1b2c374f09b750e343--really-long-hair-long-long-hair.jpg (550x445, 62K)

I like incels who accept their fate, repped

Post his pic

I never realized Freddie was that good looking

Here you go

Attached: freddiej633.jpg (650x518, 33K)

OH look it’s a lookism moron

>incel
true. he doesn't even work out. he sad gym is for idiots kek. of course, because he doesn't need to do it.
I bust my ass almost every day in gym, got a nice body over the years, but that's irrelevant if you are ugly. you will never have the one girl you want.

if your face is fucked up like you have a lazy eye, you're done. if there is nothing explicitly wrong with it it is not most important.

but yeah it will kill your chances immediately if your face is fucked up

I got a modest home cinema I've made for myself.
It's just a raspberry pi hooked to a projector I bought used, pointed at a large empty living room wall.
On occasion I'll organize a movie night for some friends. They'll come over bring some snacks and just spend the evening having normie fun.
On this occasion apart from my usual assembly of misfits and nerds I had a fit girl I kinda liked over.
Since my parents live close by sometimes they pop in if they like the flick. Dad always brings popcorn.
Anyhow after the whole event ended, Walking my dad to the door and he tells me its a shame, shes a nice girl but her face is hideous.
I just then notice it. And loose all interest.

Thanks Dad.

Attached: 1519631597872.jpg (1440x900, 46K)

Face. if youre facelet money is the only way to makin it.
money> face>body

ed sheeran has a lazy eye, but i guess he is one of the most famous musicians in the world right now, so you're not too wrong

I just got kind of a weak chin, and acne
So yeah, i'm fucked

Butterfaces are my fetish. It's a mortal truth that "when women cease to be handsome, they study to be good" in the words of Franklin, and since it's all about face the butterfaces can often have great bodies in spite of their low self-esteem from failing to get Chad. So they're not disgusting in bed the way a pretty-faced fat girl would be. When I'm fucking them and I look into their eyes and I see the fawning gratefulness and utter joy at being chosen by me, a Chadlet, it makes my dick that much harder and I nut.

High test butterfaces are the patrician man's girl

Attached: when u nut.jpg (525x700, 86K)

Face

It’s money > status > face >Height > personality > body

it's a bitter drop to swallow but all Veeky Forumscels need to realize this, that they're shoring up the least important area of attraction

personalty>money>face>height>body

Well now you've rekindled my interest.

Attached: 1520137040434.gif (438x302, 2M)

He looked like shit when he was playing.