you must be new here
huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/15/craze-sports-supplement-meth_n_4100119.html

>Doing shitty amphetamine analogs instead of superior crystal methamphetamine
lol you pussy faggot. Never gunna make it. I bet you don't even pin

Feel bad that you need that $100 chink dust to have a good workout

yeah, nobody gives a shit.

>no DMAA or Sarms

Pussy-ass preworkout imo

Attached: 1520802714422-539634978.jpg (2048x1152, 444K)

>$100 chink dust
bitch it was $10 on sale back in 2013, stay jealous faggot

>having to take a pre-workout

nothing in my post even implies I need to take or even take preworkout. Simply showcasing my rare boy.

You know chemical compounds degrade over time right pal? Your powder's getting shittier by the second

your girls powder is getting shittier

That's okay. I can buy DMAA powder online and get adderall from a buddy, so it's not a weird meth analog but actual amphetamines.

I wonder what for what kind of price you'll be able to sell this for to some gay bodybuilder collector in a couple of years.

Nigga fucking WHAT

Attached: scare.jpg (420x500, 45K)

Where do you get your DMAA bro?

In the US it's not even illegal, just buy it online.

I know. Got a source?

Truly the most beta thing. If you really enjoyed lifting weights, why do you need to take drugs to enjoy it? Maybe find something else?

Mfw dmaa is illegal where i live

>Haha fucking losers *sips coffee* can't even lift without their *chugs cup* preworkout *finishes of gallon of coffee*
this is you

I snorted this shit back in Grade 10. Gave me heart palpitations for weeks. It's some good shit.

thats what im wondering too...hmmm

I would literally suck your cock dry and drain your balls just to touch your OG Craze for once.

thats the type of response I wanted baby

Purple panda labs nigga

I'm not him, but plenty of folks who forswear pre-workout don't subject themselves to caffeine dependency or alcohol dependency either.

I've had two coffees in the last 5 years, and I drink less than one can of soda or black tea per week.

Drink more water buddeh.

Holy fuck they forgot cardarine

>500mg caffeine
fucking hell, what kind of hear attack cocktail is this shit

Jokes on you I'm a virgin ;^)

what's that? I'm interested

KEK I forgot about when they were putting ostarine in shit

I havent tried it though

Attached: myo-tko-blue-raspberry__55413.1518998984.500.659.png (400x400, 222K)

bump

i took this shit back in high school

my 3rm squat at the time was 315 and i did it for 10x3 that day, and then felt like complete shit when it wore off

based amphetamines

dear god

Attached: 1515550054061.jpg (626x625, 42K)

This and og jack3d really fucked me up, i would hallucinate and shit

He needs to take it all now

You really wont have sustainability in training if you rely on this shit. There is a big diff between a cup of coffee and chemical powder amphetamine analogue.

I've had some pretty horrid crashes when coming off of pre-workout.

I have actual amphetamines so I'm good thanks man

Has anyone tried this shit?

I'm sad that I got into working out after they took away all the fun pre workout

it was seriously a whole different level than the gay shit now

I think they're based in Vancouver and are being investigated by Health Canada right now. Also go by AK brokerage, but locked all that social media after trying to sell SARMs in local stores. The guys who run the company also seem like retards who probably bought 'sarms' from China and took the manufactures word for it without actually testing to see whats in it. Overall I'd feel more comfortable taking something like Mesomorph, where even though the owner of that company is greasy as fuck atleast tests his product for purity.