Are rice cookers a meme?

are rice cookers a meme?

I can cook perfect rice on the stove but the idea of just putting rice and water in a pot, turning it on and forgetting about it is tempting

Attached: 232894360.jpg (1425x1425, 134K)

Got a free one from my gf's family when we moved in together. I'm not going back to fucking around with stove rice

i cook everything in a ricecooker except meat

I can say it was my best 2017 purchase
25€ well spent, you just wash the rice before and it comes out fucking perfect

why does it show bacon strips on the button?

bacon mode

to piss off muslims

What are you gay? Of course rice cookers are a a meme, nigga. Everyone knows real badasses who don't take no shit from no motherfucker cooks rice on a fire in his bare hands

it's an integral

>tfw cant solve the triple integral
>tfw have to eat potatoes again

Attached: 1471574335934.png (662x967, 23K)

>PhD in triples integrals
>Any rice cooker I want

yes I cook better rice on the stove. I only use it when I'm cooking a fuck ton of rice.

>PhD in math
>any job I want
>rice cooker starting

Yes they are worth it. Get one around the 25-30USD range and if you eat rice at least 1-3 times a week you will get your moneys worth. Make sure to wash the rice in a bowl until the water is clear unless it is brown rice or jasmine or some shit.

I Bought this rice cooker for 24€

it's nice. you can also cook veggies at the same time

holy shit you can cook them together?

No. That creates nerve gas

>buying a rice cooker for cooking your carbohydrate estrogen jew granules
>not getting a slowcooker for preparing all manner of meaty low-carb paleo-friendly meals
>not having your meals cooked for you while you're at work by a slowcooker in lieu of having a gf or wife
Not gonna make it.

Attached: slowcooker.png (709x945, 1.44M)

your soy filled organism literally can't handle carbs, the macronutrient of productive people
we get it

You got me good with dem digits.

Attached: 1509068307221-b.gif (350x255, 1.78M)

Got a cheap one for christmas gift. Shit's great. Also cooks beans.

>Digitz confirm

check'd

they are nice gifts and they take 4x longer. I wouldn't buy one with my own money

daaaamn, check'd

I'm sold desu