wtf i hate lifting now

Life is a path dependent experience

more about the journey than the destination

Attached: Mike Katz.jpg (1280x720, 34K)

so you can die
or not?
riddle this and you're done
if you're looking for excuses to quit, is that way

Attached: 1509122993237.jpg (1296x972, 359K)

Shameful. This is why you need to get addicted to drugs while you’re young, so you can die gracefully of a heart attack while you’re still beautiful.

>he believes that if you get addicted to drugs you'll die "beautiful"
>implying how handsome your corpse is actually matters
>there's nothing in life that matters but vanity and vain pleasures
shameful, indeed

Attached: 1515877684149.jpg (615x409, 41K)

He stopped doing roids and lifting.

With the wonders of exogenous test, you can be thicc af until the day you die.

Attached: Vince-McMahon-Physique.jpg (1090x614, 85K)

just skip roids and train for your fitness rather than for you ego

Attached: kovacs.jpg (696x464, 61K)

the roids gives, the roid takes away

Attached: johnnie.jpg (696x464, 45K)

Natural strength lasts forever. Roids are temporary for pussy frauds.

Brah at that age aesthetics and looking good isn't what matters anymore. You have a narrow outlook in life if you think that life aint good after you hit your physical peak. Look at Arnie, he's living great despite being 70. He's biking with and teaching his illegitimate son Carlos the secrets to gains. Has beautiful daughters he looks after. Still pretty fit. The key is to take care of yourself and establish a healthy family desu if you dont want to miserable later in life when your body just cant hang anymore with what you want it to do.

We all will get old and flabby, but going to the gym will make you old, flabby, and boring ;)

He looks stronger on the right pic TBQH

>Implying that any one person's values and inclinations hold merit over another's
>Not endeavoring to live their life as they see fit and leaving others to live theirs unmolested
Leave that close minded shit in the house lil nigga

>sarcopenia doesn’t real if you natty

...no

Thats just off-season bulk, noob.

that's what he gets for being a rolid abusing shit stain.

This is why you're supposed to keep lifting until you die from a massive heart attack.

INFINITE SCOOPS

C'MON!!!!

>getting fit doesn't guarantee an immortal body
WHAT BULLSHIT

Attached: dead.jpg (1278x716, 175K)

Keep rationalizing your hedonism instead of doing the right thing, you turbo faggot

Dont roid, you'll be fine.

Glad he finally found his shirt.

Your natural test production is crippled after you roid. Don't forget age related insensitivity to training and nutrition among other theories as to why frauds fall apart. Always move forward, the higher you peak, the further you will fall, so peak later in life so you don't fall for long.

>also these people are fucking ugly. That's why they lifted.

Attached: IMG_20180312_123936_661.jpg (640x809, 128K)

He obviously stopped lifting entirely. There are enough old guys who are still into it (not counting roid users like Arnie and Sly) and they are, due to lifelong experience, in a better shape with 70 than most guys with 20 or 30.

Attached: dogwithsunglasseslookingcontent.jpg (570x570, 22K)

>when I was your age I used to bench 3pl8 for reps

Stop ageing.

www.sens.org

abusers = anyone who hasnt been prescribed roids by a doctor, so everyone that uses them recreationally

Attached: roidinglol.png (671x701, 76K)

Became a typical kike, just as expected

This. Even if it means I will die at 70 instead of at 90 years old, I'll never come off. Rather die at 70 being jacked than getting couple extra decades being weak, frail and pathetic.

Are you mentally retarded? What have the roids taken from that negro in the picture on the right? He's just on a bulk and will cut the fat away

Not how it works. Roid gains are permanent all the way up to your maximum natty potential. Getting off gear will only make you revert to your natty max, not below that.
Secondly, obviously you keep above natty potential gains if you never come off.

All of your basis for what is right are arbitrary, prove me wrong. Protip: u can't.

>t.noteventhesameanon

Attached: 1518471807886.jpg (750x953, 138K)

Looks like the president of X-men 2 who turns into water

By that logic anyone who has not been prescribed alcohol by a doctor is an alcohol abuser even if they drink moderately.
Either way, just never get off roids, problem solved. Don't have to worry about not being able to recover your natural test production. Injecting small amounts like 100-150 mg of test a week will put you at the top of possible natty levels, so you won't get any health problems from this, in fact it will make you healthier and live longer.

looks like he stopped lifting?

>Are you mentally retarded?
the opening phrase of an unironical retard

>roids and a glass of wine are comparable
>just do roids for your whole life, it's healthy

Attached: 1490362038613.jpg (480x480, 24K)

>if you use something illegally you are abusing it

>the only difference between a glass of wine and roids is their legality

Attached: 1515615537609.jpg (237x119, 11K)

>>the only difference between a glass of wine and roids is their legality

you are replying to the wrong guy, buddy

fraud pls go

Anybody else really concerned with /longevity/ here?

I try really hard to avoid injury, protect the joints, keep mobility, keep good posture, keep testosterone high, protect hair and skin, etc.

Attached: 2317567148_daecf0ba85.jpg (500x385, 89K)

proofs? evidences?

>Not how it works. Roid gains are permanent all the way up to your maximum natty potential. Getting off gear will only make you revert to your natty max, not below that.
absolutely wrong lol

Yes, doing TRT doses for life IS healthy you mouthbreather. It literally has only great health benefits and no negatives. The negative effects only manifest if your doses go high enough to put you above natural testosterone levels.

Yes, you are absolutely wrong. No shit you will lose even more if you stop lifting or stop eating enough etc., but if you keep lifting and maintain the necessary diet, getting off roids (when you were above natty max potential during cycle) will only put you back at your natty max potential.

t. guy in his 30s whose hairline and gains have already disappeared since the wife gave birth
We get it, you made a mistake and you regret it, even though you still love your kids. But stop trying to fool others and yourself that this is the path for *real* happiness.

Or just, you know, lift naturally and eat healthy, be strong, ft, and in shape, have a high quality of life into your late 70's, maybe even see 90 if youre genetically lucky.

but fuck that, lets roleplay and pin our asscheeks

Attached: 1520813390697.jpg (2000x1000, 233K)

>t. guy who is going to devolve into every after picture that gets made fun of on Veeky Forums

pumping iron was a nice documentary but Arnold was a dick

Protip: your hormones alone will take years to return to normal levels, if they return at all. You're literally giving your body huge doses of something it should produce naturally, the outcome of that is that it stops producing it. When it detects imbalances it also triggers a series of responses that will cause long-term imbalances.

I know you want to believe you're just giving yourself a bonus that you can turn off anytime but nope, a lot of the damage will be real. You're better off roiding for life, and if there are collateral effects, then too bad. Also the way your body creates hypertrophy when you're on chemical or not is completely different, you're not exceeding a limit that you naturally arrived at, you're forcing it to create a response through an outside source.

So much C O P E.
>even slight use of your medicine is abuse
>how dare you compare it to my vice
>it's different because I do it.

Yeah roids are bad, but even light alchol abuse is worse, and it really activates my almonds when you addicts try to rationalize it. Fucking alchies are almost as bad as stoners.

>live to your late 70s if you do everything right
Are you posting from the third world? People fuck up all their lives and still make it to their 80s in most developed countries.

I'm an non-optimistic scenario.

Cancer exists.

>Cancer exists.
Do you know how statistics work, user?

Change the subject as much as you want user, but don't forget to satisfy your prohormone addiction after logging off.

Fuck off soyboy

B-but I'm not on anything

There is a thing called muscle memory, you know.

You might actually be able to get to a higher level by roiding and coming off, than being natty your whole life.

>have a high quality of life into your late 70's
thats the whole point of TRT, you wont be having a high quality of life getting old

Again, you don't seem to get it. Injecting TRT doses won't make you die earlier, it will actually make you healthier and extend your lifespan, plus you'll be able to keep your gains to the very end.
Without TRT, you will NOT enjoy your life after 70 years old, because your natural levels will be so low that you feel like shit all the time, feel tired all the time.

>I'll keep comparing something that can't be compared pretending to make up an argument via rhetorical fallacies
>I'm an high school drop out

Attached: 1496832890501.jpg (1080x1920, 362K)

Where did you get the idea that I do cycles? I blast and cruise for life.

>might
Veeky Forums logic

Attached: 4chan.png (148x112, 793)

>he thinks steroids are prohormones
>I'm an high school drop out
Yeah I can tell you are since your grammar is kindergarten level. It's "I'm a high school drop out" not "an". Go back and finish your high school kid.

Attached: 031.jpg (492x388, 46K)

Enjoy your hepatiis and ignition lock you fucking degenerate.

Everyone gets old bruh.

Stay fit your whole life and your chances of staying healthy well into your 80s is pretty good. There is an old guy at my gym who still works out daily and is 88. Dude has abs, and can still do like 100 leg raises without stopping and deadlifts twice a week. shit is nuts.

here faggot

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4160183/

>There is a thing called muscle memory, you know.
You are very, very confused.

This study is literally comparing people who are on roids and people who aren't lmao

Was this study done within the span while they were still juicing?

>
Blood sample of 10 ml was collected from all subjects the same time in the morning after overnight fasting by venipuncture from the cubital vein. Because we could not perform regular doping tests on the subjects and the Doped subjects were not on a “cycle”, indirect indicator of blood hormone level was used to prove/disprove the use of AAS.

All the doping subjects had pituitary damage. You're such bullshit

Attached: test.png (985x762, 75K)

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1113/jphysiol.2013.264457/abstract
Here is a study that actually proves what that guy was trying to say. Doing just one cycle of roids permanently improves your muscle cells for the rest of your life, allowing you to become stronger than you would have been able to without that cycle.

You people can talk shit about alcohol but ya'll forgetting that I can quit wine anytime except for serious addicts. Testosterone injections damage your cells and they don't "bounce back" for months- and if you do the damage badly enough- you will be fucked for decades. Imagine if you become poor and can't afford it, you'll be depressed and limp dick for years. I can quit alcohol and feel pretty darn good in a week and at least the brain damage I will still have enough energy to get out of bed.

muscle cells or testosterone? How badly does it fuck up the testosterone production? My muscles are worthless if I can't make new ones after this guinea pig experiment

>Former users
>Coming off gear ever

Pathetic

>I can quit wine anytime
spoken like a true addict

Jesus what a load of made up nonsense.
They don't damage your cells, where did you get this idea?
>Imagine if you become poor and can't afford it, you'll be depressed and limp dick for years.
Considering 10 years supply of test-e costs about 80 dollars, I'd say in a first world nation it is outright impossible for me to become so poor that I can not afford testosterone.
It permanently improves your muscle cells. The chance of not recovering your natural testo production with proper PCT is pretty low, but it has happened to some people yes. Most people do recover their original test production with PCT.
I still wouldn't ever recommend doing cycles because it is far more dangerous than blasting and cruising.

>They don't damage your cells, where did you get this idea?
Can you even use google? Stop pushing this lie. Some people have pituitary damage so bad they need test for the rest of their life. Might as well be an HIV patient after a world apocalypse.

sciencedaily.com/releases/2006/09/060926104352.htm

I don't drink more than 1 bottle a week- I am using an analogy. Sorry that I am stepping on your "test-for-life" dream. What do you think the OP pic dude, what happened to him? Once you start juicing, it can take years to recover.

>study by Barbara E. Ehrlich
Yes, we can always trust the G-d's Chosen to be truthful and honest in their (((research)))

Attached: Barbara Ehrlich.jpg (392x400, 115K)

>can't win argument
>decides to fall back on racist sentiments instead

Dude there are plenty of topics on this if you would bother jumping over the wall you created in your mind and look.

It's just an objective fact that Jews are on purpose dishonest no matter the field they work in, media, science, anything. It is a very rare case where a Jew will actually report the facts rather than opt for lying for personal in-group benefits.

this

it's an unwanted side effect of going to Veeky Forums when you start paying attention to author names all the time to assess legitimacy

Attached: 1519941375545.jpg (498x480, 25K)

you naive bastard, show me one kike written article that's not full of shit.

>unironical
nice

At least he had glory days
Unlike the fatty we see walking around

He is just off season

on-season vs off-season

because he is stronger in the right

it's good for the cholesterol.

This person was in a fire and needed a skin grab, there wasn't drugs involved.
These pictures are more accurate of what drugs will may make you look like if the use if prolonged enough

Attached: Bottom right is chad tho.jpg (1200x675, 111K)

Is that the dude from the room?

>top left and bottom right make amazing jaw gains
Looks like a coin flip on whether you should use meth to looksmax

There were drugs involved. It's not uncommon for rookies to blow up their meth labs.

Top right literally went from Hugh Jackman to Willem Dafoe

She looks like she was addicted to acid