Ever since you got Veeky Forums, what type of girls do you typically attract?

I got more attention from fatties, typical sloots, and the occasional crazy art bitch. These are not the women I want. Where the cute introverted girls at?

Attached: america.jpg (1120x630, 112K)

None.

I generally date extremely hot, well-educated and athletic girls who eventually decide they can do better.

Attached: 1456447247584.jpg (200x200, 10K)

I haven't had sex in 6 months. Haven't talked to a girl in like 3

athletic girls are dope. but i prefer soygirls :)))

>Look like a Chad
>Wonder why the SHY introverted girls aren't giving you the attention you want
Wow, it's almost like these SHY girls are afraid or nervous of socially interacting with people and aren't going to initiate contact first.

Def fatties and gay dudes.
Its crazy because fatties didnt bother with me before, which was great, and for some reason now they think Id like to fuck them.
Honestly its made me a little less charismatic. Ive only dated 9s and since Ive gotten really jacked I feel like I dont want too act too douchey and have toned myself down. Now I rely on my looks and its definitely not helping.

This, except obviously INTROVERTED girls aren't going to initiate anything. I'm not even fit, I just lost some weight and radically improved my looks but I only match with ugly fat girls on tinder and 1 of the 2 girls that has obviously showed interest is fat and unattractive.

I think you need to learn to pick up sub-conscious signs though user, as even introverted girls will do it (subconsciously). I get them all the time as girls are miring, but obviously they aren't going to approach you (traditionally the males job). I'm too autistic to act on these signs though, wbu?

im more of a chad lite. fit, but not quite chad yet.

Feel like these shy girls have no male friends (only female) or are orbited by males 24/7. just want these bishes goddamn.
gay dudes like to stare at me for some reason. then again i dress metrosexual as fuck.

Attached: arthoe.jpg (768x1024, 53K)

>INTROVERTED

Not OP. But how do you tell if a girl is "introverted". For all you know, they could be massive sluts that go partying everynight. In university, you never know. It seems like girls lose their virginity earlier.

I would have been disappointed if it wasn't the first answer.
Started lifting after a painful separation, thinking that I would find another one soon after, muh stamina, muh test, muh mirin. Been single ever since.

I think they like 'pretty boys'
Im a handsome, young-looking manlet who isn't all that intimidating. I think gay guys like it. Wish it would play to bar sluts more but hey, work with what you got.
>tfw you have gay male friends and none of them are good wingmen

I'm just referring to what OP said, and I completely agree user. I've found that most girls at my school who I think are shy and innocent actually have a shit ton of friends and go out every weekend.

Get into cosplay and go to anime conventions. It’s risky because half of them are crazy tho. Avoid gay anime like free even if they’re shirtless because that’s where the crazies are.
You might find them on tinder but they won’t swipe to shirtless photos. If you can fend of Beta orbiters, comic book stores or board game stores usually have evenings and nerdy girls. Some are married or they have nerdy orbiters and the confidence makes them want better.

damn bruh. you prolly slay.

also whats a pretty boy? i dont think i am a pretty boy, but a buff metrosexual dude that dreses in #menswear shit you see on instagram. idk if shy girls are into that. think im out of their league or something.

OP you're a man, the girl that approaches you will always be far below what you should actually be going for.

My friend is attractive enough of a guy to get girls constantly coming up to him and trying to get him to make a move. Every single one is far below his standards.

If you want a cute introverted girl YOU do something about it.

All of them except fat or bitter girls who utterly despise me.

I guess I see pretty boys as having almost punchable faces, aesthetically great but like super masculine. I tailor my facial hair to add some sharper lines.
I usually just rock v-necks and skinny dark jeans with nice crisp shoes. And yea I think shy girls get put off by that because the message youre sending is 'Im an attractive normie extrovert who can get with who I want' when plenty of us arent really chads at all. Pseudo-chads. Helps if you can open up a convo with a joke or some self-effacing humor.

also this

and I meant NOT super masculine

short blonde girls, i've always preferred brunettes but now i solely like blondes

Attached: Silly astartes.jpg (775x775, 91K)

Pseudo chads is the right term man LOL.

goddamn. these shy girls are the ones i like the most. theyre like a numale magnet, even the super pretty ones.

by your definition of prettyboy, i dont typicall see the prettyboy/fuccboi type go for these girls. Sure these shy cute girls may have a crush on them or have an instagram feed full off guys they find attractive, but realistically prettyboys go for thots and those type of women.

ill take ur advice. its just the shy girl is soemone i see in the dining hall and library a lot. no classes with her.
you got your fashion on point.

If you are being approached by fat people, it means 2 things: 1) that you aren't Chad and 2) that you're either a manlet, ugly, or black. fat women don't go for chads since they know they have no chance with them, much like how fat men don't go for stacies for the same reason.

There's a hierarchy to dating, with chad and stacy at the top and both exclusively dating each other (and subsequently settling one level below for better marital stability). trust me, I'm only 5'9" and they approach me too because they know that i have one flaw, being that im a manlet, much like they also have one glaring flaw which is being fat

This hit me right in the feels... gfs have been Vandy, NU, Cornell, and Yale. Kill me.

Being a manlet aint a death sentence, if your well groomed, Aesthetic face, aesthetic hair, and fit. Basically being a good looking guy thatts short.

im not saying that it's a death sentence, considering the fact that women still approach you but not the women that are probably ideal for your standards. What im saying is it's common to be approached by not-so-ideal chicks if you yourself arent their ideal guy.

Much younger ones now. Like I thought I would dip young when I was 23 dating down to 20, but now I'm 26 only getting attention from 18-21 year olds. To be fair.. women my age at 26 if they aren't married or have been in or currently a long term relationship are cancer.

I date a cute introverted one for a year. It was a nightmare.

lool. true. you have to approach the girls you like or believe you to be on their level. speaking of which, what girls do you typically like?

story time?

unironically chicks that aren't fit but aren't also landwhales. appearance is first though desu

So "thick" women?

soygirls were meant for the gymcels

Thought they were meant for DYEL numales?

When I was finishing up my degree in my undergrad I dated a girl two grade levels below me. She was conventionally really attractive, LOTR and D&D nerd, loved Renaissance festivals, swords and knives (was so excited to show me that collection), and knew how to fire bow and arrows and her dad trained her to shoot (which is kind of a turn on for me for the danger aspect).

I wasn't Veeky Forums at that point, but still very extroverted and humorous. I'm a very flamboyant personality and memorable that's for sure. I would've been stupid to not have seen the signs, so I initially dated her coffee, movies, opera, than she became an evangelical and basically cut me loose. I was pretty distraught to say the least because it's hard to be better than Jesus. Afterwards strained relationship the occasional outing here and there afterwards.

Best thing that ever happened to me was getting a job in Austin, getting the hell out of that area near her and moving across country. Last time I spoke to her was in August. Now I'm much more Veeky Forums and I couldn't give two shits if people like me or not, so I date UT girls still in undergrad. It's totally not a fair advantage because guys their respective age don't have a career, place of their own, or a good looking doggo.

Attached: tumblr_inline_oeqzxwFEXu1ri4d3y_540.png (540x233, 159K)

The key here is that if you want a shy, introverted girl, you have to keep in mind that they are shy and introverted. You're going to be doing a lot of the legwork there. That can be a blessing and a curse.

shit man. she sound insane. bet she gonna marry some bearded dude or something.

how did she react to you getting fit?

I have no idea, because I started losing weight after the initial dumping, but that's going from chubby to skinny fat. Now I'm like lean and back to when I swam competitively and played baseball.

I look considerably different now. I've been back in that area August, January, and February.. I'll also be back in May and June. I have no intention of ever contacting her again.

Like this guy said You have to do the majority of the legwork, and at times it felt like my pressing my personality and opinions on top of a reclusive person who didn't really think for themselves, which them became obvious when the ICOC evangelical cult thing came into the picture. Mind you I was Catholic and since then I'm now not practicing. Really left a bad taste in my mouth.

>became evangelical

that's the problem right there, these people are fucking insane

damn dawg.

young, attractive whores from work
>tfw married

All of them

Pls delet I don’t need this feel today

Imagine my surprise when a new group of female friends appear and ask for my affiliation I go Catholic and one goes agape with open disgust. Thanks random girl, now I'm agnostic.

Now everyone in my circle refers to her as 'little sister' because I wasn't able to get in there when the window was ripe.

Foreign Asian students.

I'm not complaining.

Attached: fmj prostitutes.png (820x954, 887K)

Lol, when they realise you got 0 personality
Why is this life like this?

All these niggas saying they're chads. Kek

were chadlites and gymcels.

By the way if you self identify as a chad, you aren't a chad. If you have to tell people you're a chad, you aren't a Chad.

Fat girls
Creepy Indian guys
Fat guys
"Alt" chicks
Old women
I just want a shy gymrat bf

Just lol at alt chicks. Those bitches are legit crazy.

FATTIES! OH MY GAWD THE FATTIES! Also black chicks. Thought it was just a southern thing though. I'm a big tall testosteroney white mf so that might be why chicks that like niggers like me. Average dick tho :l

Artsy hipster types and church girls

Doing pretty good desu, got invited to smoke some pot by a blonde hipster chick, says she wants to draw me

Attached: cute european.jpg (4080x5436, 3.5M)

l-london

Well fat girls are only chasing guys because guys dont approach them so that is their last resort. Most girls initiate encounters by giving off signals like hair flips and showing their neck. Once I improved my looks I noticed this a lot more, it's what is called "mires" especially on this board.

is there like tiers to this hipster chick shit?

theres like those degenerate trashy hipster chicks. and then theres like those really cute girls that reads books and shit

Hair flips ? thought eyefucking and puppy eyes was a way that they like you. and facing towards you

Nigga I only listed two examples, there's a whole list of things girls can do to show interest.

from personal experience, the ones who aren't in too deep are pretty great (aka half the girls in Multnomah County here in Oregon), stay away from the bat shit crazy, multi colored haired ones though

I wish bby, can't wait to move out of bum fuck Jersey

They sure are, I slept with one of them a couple of months ago, shortly after she came to my job and demanded I explain why I stopped texting her (we had known each other for 2 weeks prior to all this).

In my teenage years I was fairly skinny and attracted shy 'creative type' girls
I've been lifting for 4ish years now and mostly attract bitchy girls with a big ass who like to show me off to their friends
It's kinda interesting hearing my previous girlfriends' stories about getting bullied and now my more recent girlfriends talk about 'funny' stories where they basically bully other girls

I've recently started to loathe all women though

safe to say this chick aint crazy?

Attached: fringe.jpg (660x883, 55K)

More, plain and simple

But it's always girls I never get a chance to make any serious interactions with,

Of the ones I do, slutty chicks, shy chicks, younger chicks, and older chicks. But never normie chicks my age that I can develop relationships with. I think I'll try to settle with a shy one eventually

Attached: mtj2z-blue-heeler-puppy.jpg (450x607, 94K)

Before fit I was faithful to my above average but not super hot wife, and happy just to get sex on a regular basis. No kink, no anal, no lingerie, no fun.

Now I've had three different affairs in the last year, and they all do whatever I want.

Attached: 1520521310255.jpg (500x383, 94K)

This,
Bullseye in every fucking sentence

Attached: JEST.jpg (317x420, 38K)

Attached: please stop it.jpg (645x773, 120K)

Donald get off Veeky Forums

The League

She's got the Eyes brah...

I'm 22 now, kissless virgin, trying to get fit, be more confident, etc, and I worry that my window has closed to dating younger girls (17-19 or so), but it seems like you're saying that the window stays open for guys much longer. Is that true?

Me too, man. I don't know why I keep falling for it.

Attached: 1443744047132.jpg (720x406, 27K)

>snarky, passive-agressive readheads
>bimbo latinas
that's all

Absolutely. Men's sexual market value increases over time.

In fact it gets easier! My past 20-22 year old self has no chance against the modern version of me. Now I can date International students from Bolivia and Venezuela at UT with ease.

Older man has a potentially more stable career & life compared to a 18-21 year old who doesn't have any fucking idea what they are doing. Women however.. start diminishing in value very quickly after 21. My single female friends around my age, they are awful dating prospects and I feel awful for any sucker that gets into that.

Most women consider a man's peak to be late 20s/early 30s.

Vegans! The minute they tell me they're vegetarian i know there's a 9/10 chance they're space cadets and for my own safety and sanity i'd be better off leaving them where they're at going home. You name it, in the past two months whenever a vegetarian/vegan is involved i've had one want me to rape her, another tell me she doesn't see it going anywhere because i look like her brother-in-law (even though SHE matched ME) and one that is a quasi-stalker on whatsapp.

Attached: 1516488872925.png (596x505, 283K)

femlet tiny gym girls and cute blonds
i like em

How do you attract these girls my biggest turn on are girls much smaller than me, especially blondes, too bad I'm 5'11.5 supreme overlord of manlets. There's this 5' blonde chick with a perfect body at my gym but she doesn't even look at me.

idk im not much of a player. might be more of a personality matchup than something i do physically

i like living in jersey, maybe u just live in a shit part

black women

I don't count them though because I figure they take anything they can get

I don't know how you could. The state's overrun with shitskins and Hasidics and it's only getting worse, the government is practically a Democratic Party mafia state, anywhere too far from the beaches is a superfund site surrounded by dying industry, and the beaches themselves are getting fucked up by the bennys who come in greater number every year. Maybe it was a great state at one time but it's circling the toilet.

No yeah I definitely do, Jersey City isn't the worst part of Jersey but god damn if it's a dump

>girls

one then none now. I lift for God now

Attached: file.jpg (720x960, 52K)

It's not even that I don't have a personality. It's just that I'm not always the life of the party (but can be sometimes) and am very passionate about things that don't make for good couples activities or impress their friends.

If I described myself on paper (not gonna do it, just attracts people accusing you of lying) I'd look like the complete package, but clearly either something is missing in me or in these girls or both.

Attached: duchess.jpg (506x810, 81K)

I don't attract any women.

Where does one meet these types of girls?

I've attracted zero women since becoming pretty built. Before that when I was skinnyfat I never had to approach women, they'd approach me.

yeah i hate the new adminstration and now they are trying to take away almost all our gun rights, heavy property taxes, but I live in a decent part and commute to NYC to work, it's an okay life

t. Monmouth County resident

Sorry to hear that, all the cities in Jersey are shitholes full of illegals and drug addicts and criminals

my face is ugly so i dont get girls

I live like 10 minutes away from the beach and yeah the bennys are the fucking worst, always dirty, loud, annoying, traffic etc

>Just be yourself

Attached: FBA64233-12E1-4682-8A04-08E06E38F862.jpg (750x957, 252K)

Jailbait and girls that are barely legal

Literally none. I was fatish with a shitty haircut and couldn't start a conversation to save my own life but still got a lot of attention from chicks. Now I'm in the best shape of my life, have the best jokes with good conversation skills and there is literally like 1 girl I talk to. I've also noticed that people treat me like shit on the days I look good while treating me well on days I look bad. Fuck this world.

Post doggo

How do you know this girl?

>Before
Girls would avoid eye contact with me. I managed to pull a 5/10 milk truck, but thats it over 4 years.

>After
Cute girls seem nicer to me than before. People don't avoid eye contact as much. Very few people initiate conversations, though. Haven't pulled any yet, but I'm beginning to feel worthy for the 7-8/10s

where can i find introverted girls?

Small cafes/coffee shops (not Starbucks)

In the same boat bro. Brunette girls my whole life, I got my first blonde and now there's no looking back