One chance at life

>one chance at life
>teeth are all fucked up
>no dental insurance to get them fixed

Attached: jpg.jpg (690x413, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

westonaprice.org/health-topics/traditional-diets/ancient-dietary-wisdom-for-tomorrows-children/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

dubs says you end it tonight

>small jaw and decently large underbite
uh wtf life

>>no dental insurance to get them fixed
save up and pay for it then silly

My teeth would have looked like that but my parents love me.

Does anyone else have pointed canines? Mine feel and look unnatural compared to what is normal.

Lol

Close call
Reroll

>tfw flossed and brushed well since child and have great teeth

>one chance at life
>born poor
>still poor

the world is a cruel place user

I need braces which cost between $5,000-$10,000

well, be happy knowing that there is little difference in happiness between people who can afford the basics, and people who can afford lambos
everyone has problems and spending money doesnt make problems go away, its just that your problem are money problems, theirs are not.

I had braces age 15-17 and my teeth fucked up again about 1 year after getting them off. I can barely talk without a lisp and stumbling over my words because of the way my teeth are positioned now. This has led to me realizing I'm going to be alone forever.

whew lad thats a lot. Remember, braces = lying to whoever you share your DNA with

When I was a kid apparently my top teeth were impacted and coming in all fucked up so they removed a canine. So the top is straight, but missing a tooth and looks offcenter from my bottom teeth.

My bottom teeth are all there but are crooked.
The teeth themselves are in good shape and I've never had a cavity.

I have a cavity but I'm too embarrassed to go the dentist cause it's really big

Just go or it will get worse and you'll end up needing a root canal

I know this feel, pic related. At least they are healthy and i have no problems with them, i have just come to terms with them. Braces would be too expensive and intrusive at this age honestly. Can't say it goes well with my deviated septum. Cursed with asymmetry for life.

Attached: badteeth.jpg (488x228, 27K)

saw this the other day, fascinating isn't it?

Attached: a-childs-skull-before-their-milk-teeth-fall-14277972.png (500x504, 103K)

getting a maxillary expansion next week.

Have fun being on the bottom rung of aesthetics, smilelets

This. I'm getting a surgery next month for it.

Attached: 1493909230576.jpg (396x353, 20K)

I'm worried to get it fixed because I'll go from a smilelet to a jawlet

>one chance at life
>have absolutely perfect teeth
>fiance is weirdly attracted to teeth and refused to date anyone that ever had braces
>got myself a woman because of my teeth

is that fucking real?

>have a bad underbite
>can't afford surgery
>look like deathwing from the side
fml

Attached: 2f6bc11f0c4a1415c9f6735d74df6527f70dc0bd_hq.jpg (435x338, 30K)

yea, google it and check it our for yourself

but do they hurt? they could hurt after surgery

You'll feel more confident and look MUCH better after the surgery.
t. someone who underwent jaw surgery for underbite.

i find this mildly disturbing

Attached: 1505001304158.png (661x721, 355K)

Eat some fucking steak and chewy meat like chorizo and bilton

>have bad overbite
>chin retracts into neck whenever I close my mouth
you could have it worse desu

Attached: 1518393388413.jpg (409x409, 101K)

Ha sorry OP have a nice fall

>be me
>brush teeth once every other day
>floss/rinse even less frequently
>go to dentist
>no cavities
>just says 'rinse your mouth with water after coffee/soda/tea/acidic foods'

Also, dental insurance is a trap. You end up paying more in the long term than just paying in full for each appointment.

Yeah it's like $200-400 per visit depending on cavities or root canal, but it's much cheaper than the shit dental "insurance" you're offered.

>perfectly happy with my teeth
>dentist fucking cuts them
>go through the worst 2 weeks of my life
>teeth still so sensitive even inhaling through my mouth stings a little, not to mention eating
>chewing steak becomes a fucking chore with my blunted canines and molars
fuck dentists and fuck dumb ass parents too

Attached: jack screm.jpg (728x1069, 342K)

Starting invisalign in a week after 3 months with a palate expander lads. Gonna feel good to finally fix my crossbite and actually be able to smile in photos

Thank God i'm not american

Just get invisalign u pleb its like 1k more

Arent palate expanders only used on kids?

t. Narrow palate subhuman

I can relate. I had 2 teeth that never fell out and so I just had 2 baby molars. Some fuck-wit of a dentist insists that we JUST HAVE to pull them out, and does a shit job with the false teeth.

They've fallen out and now I just am missing 2 fucking teeth. Thanks mom and dad.

>be dental student
>see this thread
>mfw

anyway go to a dental school to do it, their price will be half of whatever a real orthodontist charges

Attached: someone give me the sauce.png (498x482, 391K)

Not him but I'm getting my expander put in tomorrow.

I'm 23 and it definitely worked for. It made my cheekbones more prominent and my cheeks a little more hallow I think. I kinda overdid the amount of turns they told me to though to be fair.

Honestly i have gotten over it at this point, i don't want my shit hurting or causing any problems.

I remember having sauce for this and a webm, it is obviously Alice Rebel with some other girl in a sort of bondage scenario. It is in French, as Rebel is from Quebec.

No but for adults there can be quicker surgical methods you can't use on kids because they're still growing
>t. Dental student

Thankfully mommy paid to fix my teeth

this is why I don't want to go to the dentist. A dentist once told me and my father they would have to reduce my teeth if I wanted them to be correctly accommodated.
That was like 6 years ago, I haven't had my back teeth removed and they're jut as bad. That's the reason and because my family was poor and couldn't afford it. tho it's not like I can afford it now anyways

Attached: 1501740174102.jpg (351x435, 102K)

why not find a job with insurance?

>eruption patterns of teeth are entirely genetic
Are you retarded?

iktfb

Attached: teeth.jpg (800x473, 45K)

Nigga I'm 21, finishing my first year of med school in the US, and I got braces last October.
No one gives a shit that I have them on.
You won't be attractive for like 2 years, but if you don't get your teeth fixed you won't be attractive EVER. At least after you get the braces off you'll have a god tier smile.

Just get braces. Don't try to take shortcuts and go for that invisalign shit. Get it done right the first time.

>Does anyone else have pointed canines?
The dentist filed mine down randomly one day.

I'm in my mid 20s with awful teeth and braces right now. I am fixing them just to overcome childhood trauma and low self esteem issues but I will not want my children to suffer as much as I did due to my shitty genetics.

Go to an orthodontist. They can do payment plans.

Getting my teeth fixed was the best. They are easier to clean and I don't feel like a stupid fuck when I smile.

Just pay for it if really matters to you.

>have straight teeth
>cucked by chinlet genes

Was it painful? What was it like having the expander in?

Just met with an orthodontist this week and she says she can't say if an expander will work because of my age(27).

Thanks in advance m8

get on my level

Attached: IMG_6366.jpg (1280x960, 289K)

Get braces or kill yourself.

>super straight teeth with gaps for adult teeth to grow in
>never needed braces

Op did you kys yourself yet? Faggot

you all probably dont mew properly

belt facepull
then hold that position with your tongue
you should feel it in your cheekbones burning
push with your tongue up and forward

sleep with your chin tucked in or looking down

pay for it yourself. I just did

Attached: teef.jpg (1282x758, 155K)

Good decision bro. Teeth lookin better already

I've had mine for 5 months and my teeth already look almost fully normal, before they were retarded

Please update us bro, I have braces now and probably gunna get surgery on my god awful fucking chin/jaw when I get them off.

Attached: 1519772224572.jpg (821x869, 251K)

This is me, I hate my weak chin. My biggest insecurity I hate it.

how is it ? Does it hurt ?

Because your future parent of your child will never see pics of young you... Fucking retard.

Bracefag here, no it's doesn't hurt too bad. I see 9 year old girls deal with the pain so its not too bad. All it is is aching teeth for a few days after tightening.

I just have 1 tooth that's kinda going inwards, but will probably have all of them aligned. Do they really need to cut them? That's what I was told if I wanted braces. Anyways thanks senpai, I'll get them once I get a decent job

Attached: 1494130765391.jpg (544x565, 76K)

you can pay a dentist 30-40k to remove all of your teeth and install a new set, and it will be very artificially white

Cut what? I had to have teeth removed if that's what you mean. It pays to visit the orthodontist and discuss with them whether you need braces or not, they weren't pushy with me at all and gave me a few options.

Thats fucking retarded and sounds way too painful wtf

Here is the deal OP: medical tourism.
Go get yourself fixed in Mexico if you are amerifag. Or Bulgaria if you are eurotard.
The point is that dentists in North America charge exorbitant fees because they can and fuck that noise.
So stick it to the man and go somewhere cheaper.
I recently went down to Mexico and got done a root canal, 3 cavity plugs and teeth whitening for about a grand FOR EVERYTHING. The dentist here wanted to charge me $800 just for the root canal. Highway robbery.
So look into it, the standards are not that different, modern medical science hasn't really changed that much when it comes to teeth. Also, drugs are cheaper in Mexico and you can have yourself a nice holiday while there, and still save money. What's not to like.

I meant to say they wanted to reduce the size of my front teeth

this nigga knows. I'd just recommend to avoid the border states because they know why you go there and fuckers will most likely charge you in dollars with same price. Also, be careful with not getting beheaded. these times are getting bad

This.
I went traveling a couple of years ago. I used to have insurance, but it was shit insurance. In Nicaragua, I got eight of my metal fillings removed and replaced with non toxic ones at a grand total of $120 USD. I later went to Mexico and got a root canal/crown for under $1000. Dentists in Canada nearly shit themselves when I tell them what I did.

My front teeth are really big, I basically had buck teeth before braces. But never had my teeth cut or changed in anyway so far.

Reroll comes through.

>op post blind chord noose with time stamp

Attached: maymays.jpg (500x496, 42K)

Can you give me a quick rundown on the surgical options?

At least your top row is straight...neither of mine are

>get wisdom tooth removed
>swelling and mild pain (day 5)
when does it get better boys ?

just save up $5,000 for invisalign. mine were pretty jacked-up and it took 1.5years but they look great now

First week it was sore and was tough to eat hard foods like steak but nothing to worry about. By the last month I forgot it was there honestly you get used to it. And yeah Orthadonists still are spilt on wether adults upper palates are completely fused when your done growing but mine definitely was not. Would recommend

Are you, by any chance, a dog?

Got all four removed exactly two weeks ago, but barely had any pain at all and the swelling went away after two days. After about 8 days I started chewing with the molars again.
Make sure that the wound stays clean, use chlorhexamed mouth wash if you suspect it might get infected and give it another five days.

>shit genetics
Lmao even if u get it fixed your kids are still fucked

>teeth grow weird as a child
>don't live in a shithole country, healthcare for everyone
>get braces nearly for free
>perfect teeth

checkmate amerifags

>tfw scared of going to the dentist for 20(!) years
>finally decide to get my shit fixed
It can only get better now.

doesn't look particularly bad bro

For my fellow underbite bros in this thread, have you ever thought about growing a moustache to disguise the underbite a little? I’m trying to grow a thick one to see how it looks from the side which is obviously the worst side a person can view you from if you have an underbite.

Use concurrence to get the best price.
I may have to get braces which cost about 3000€ and have to pay all or it because i'm not 16 anymore and healthcare doesn't pay for it and no health insurance pays for it or almost nothing.

Here's why you have shit teeth.

westonaprice.org/health-topics/traditional-diets/ancient-dietary-wisdom-for-tomorrows-children/

this is pretty simple

>jut your jaw forward to hide your chinlet
>just don't overdo it
>mew hard when you're at home

Amazingly, it looks natural in me when I jut my jaw forward. Also talking in that position has become instinctive.

predators are pretty alpha desu

Attached: alpha-as-af.jpg (236x214, 10K)

When you had braces as a kid, sperged out and quit with the brace and your parents were too soft to force you to keep wearing them.

>American problems

Attached: toad.gif (420x420, 3.82M)

looks fine dw.

Is pic related real?

Should my "upper" teeth be in front of my "lower" teeth?

Or should the teeth meet at the same point?

Attached: VegmSDN.png (536x585, 470K)

Not that much for almost perfect teeth for the rest of your life

Insurance doesn't cover cosmetic issues like braces you dumbfuck. You're gonna have to pay it yourself.

>tfw had good teeth
>didn't brush for a while because apathy
>whole top front row has fillings now
>also teeth got misaligned when wisdom teeth grew in and now a couple of teeth interact painfully and it happened when i was too old for cheap braces

My insurance does. Git gud.

They're also covering a significant portion of whatever the fuck we end up doing to fix my shit. Pic related. (Dentinogenesis imperfecta type II)

To OP, don't bitch. It could always be worse

Attached: MVIMG_20180303_162854.jpg (2274x1790, 785K)