What's the worst manlet encounter you've ever had?

What's the worst manlet encounter you've ever had?

Attached: David-Spade.jpg (2088x1885, 538K)

Every day I take a shower and have to look in the mirror.

Used to hang with this guy at uni, he was 5,2 with hilariously manlet proportions and major babyface.

>at party
>bong on my lap
>he walks in, sees me, heads upstairs
>now dating one of his ex flings who got sick of his shit
>head upstairs to piss and zone out in phone
>eventually hear a massive commotion and come out a few mins later
>mfw one of the girls he was chatting up asked if was gay, and he promptly turned to her and said “i want you to get your flat paki ass back to whatever shithole third world country you came from and fuck off”
>promptly kicked out

Attached: 905E3B04-9F07-491A-AF80-D982BF17C135.jpg (1199x1200, 182K)

>I had a bald Italian guy boss who was literally 5'0.
>Noticed my shitty facial hair
>Grabbed my left cheek and called a coworker
>"Hey user check this out" he said to coworker
>Coworker starts laughing
>Boss says "looks like Elvis is making a comeback".
>They both laugh
Fucking manlet dago taking advantage of my passive introverted behavior.

The mirror.

fug

He sounds pretty based, why can't you grow balls like him, user?

>Have coworker who is ~5'4"
>He talks shit about a guy he used to play football with
>Says he's crap and never should have been drafted into the pro league ahead of him
>Guy he used to play with was a top 10 draft pick
>6'3" and a really talented athlete
>He has now won a championship as well
>No one as short as my coworker has even been drafted in the last 30 years

It was some pretty next level delusion

manlet detected

>engineering program at university
>9:1 men to women ratio in program
>5'1 Italian guy in my class
>see him tailgating before football game
>we're talking in a group of people
>two girls and five guys in group having a good time
>the two girls agree 5'1 guy is "handsome, but not their type"
>5'1 guy says "I'm not short, I'm fun size"
>immediately shows self conscious about his height
>girls blush
>group disbands shortly afterwards
>tfw I'm 5'7

Something happened today actually.

>be 5'5
>gf is 5'1
>we're walking through town
>spot a bloke who's absolutely tiny, shorter than my gf
>not a midget or a dwarf, just really fucking short
>point him out to my gf and say "see, it could be worse"
>she just gives me this weak smile
>can see on her face that in her eyes, me and this bloke might as well be the same height

I'm realising that height really is all that matters. Doesn't matter how tall you are, if you're not "tall", you're worthless.

Just don't breed. You two would have dinky kids who hate you both forever.

>tfw 5'7 and strictly date girls 5'8 and up
>last gf was 5'11

Attached: 1497791586886.jpg (205x246, 13K)

Too late for that. We have an 18 month old daughter.

I mean, I wasn't there or anything, but it seems to me that is was more her not sure how to handle your self-deprecating humor because she's sensitive to your height, while also not wanting to laugh at the misfortune of the even shorter guy.

Maybe I'm just too optimistic but I think your gf might just be a genuine sweetheart.

Lol he’s picking fun with you because you have a baby face. Stop being a stuck up cunt.

Guize I'm concerned, my gf is 5' 3" and I like her a lot but I'm worried about manlet children. Does anyone know how height is inherited, because I'm 6'0 and I feel just barely above average height. I couldn't imagine cursing my son with manletism just because I wanted to pork a smol grill.

I hadn't thought of it like that. I'm gonna choose to believe that this was the case. Thanks user.

6'1.5 here. I'd like to date a woman who is at least 6 ft. What are the chances of finding an attractive woman that tall ?

Attached: 1520493031976.png (830x504, 303K)

Damn Brad Pitt fell off.

I can't even imagine how fucking scary this thing must look to a democrat.

date angelina for a few years and see how you turn out m8

Once a buddy of mine and I both have our number to a waitress and she ended up texting me. He's waaaaaaaaay more handsome but I've got a foot on him

Attached: 1513269333352.jpg (629x505, 55K)

Brutal

Height>>>face>frame

>be me
>6' bean with very flattering noob gains
>hanging out with some friends of a friend, everything is going well
>extremely insecure turbomanlet (must've been 4'11) been talking shit all night to me (the only other bean in the group)
>tensions build, he keeps being passive aggressive as fuck until it finally gets on my nerves
>ask him what his fucking problem is, turbomanlet blows up and starts taking all his anger out on me, shouting and all that
>my fucking face when my best friend (a 6'2 white dude) pats his head from behind and says "Take it easy there little guy"

A fight broke out and was swiftly broken, turbomanlet left saying how we're all shitty and fake people, What the fuck was his problem Veeky Forums?

Attached: keking doges.jpg (480x336, 37K)

you can never truly know someone's pain

>saying how we're all shitty and fake people
But was he wrong, user? Aren't we all fake on the inside?

Attached: lunar feel.png (629x758, 715K)

The silverback gorilla feels threatened by another more dominant silverback entering his territory. He was mad he wasn't the biggest bean in the room.

He must be mad all that time then being that short and I'm on average taller than most beans

why are there so many manlets on Veeky Forums tonight?

i heard males are 10 cm taller than a female with his same genetics so she's like a 5'9" in male equivalent

Middle school on spring break

>tonight
user...

10 cm is 4 inches user, her male evil-twin would literally be his exact height.

That actually makes sense because her dad is 5'9" and she takes after him much more than her mother.

its just really sad whenever people have borderline mental breakdowns at their friends, especially if they've known them for a long time

Attached: 1512532135210.jpg (1134x1001, 219K)

he was just mad. Just forget about it he’s off doing his own thing now
Really no reason for him to act mad but some people are just really insecure and have to take their emotions out on others

Won't bother greentexting on phone.

Most cringe interaction was with a guy I talked to at my gym. He had the proportions of alpha destiny, early-mid 30s, around 1.60-1.65. He did look YOKED but never saw him without a shirt to assess the situation .

I used to deadlift, maxing out at 180, and I was 25, 1.83 and 75kg or less. Skinny but with better leverages than that guy for the exercise. I thik my working sets were slightly down at around 165 to break a plateau.

So after one of my last sets he asks me to leave the plates on as he wanted to try deadlifting that weight. He asks me to spot by which he meant I had to stand in front of him facing him and do a one handed palms out deadlift for assistance.

He does a couple of reps as I really struggle to assist him, then he was satisfied with showing me he can do it too.

For sone reason this struck me as very sad, very cringey and veey cope-y

idk why i got 3+4=9 lol
made shit math but still if her dad is that height and her mom isnt a womanlet it might still be the case that she has a potential of 5'9"

Thanks user, that's been bothering me for awhile. Veeky Forums had me convinced that if I wasn't breeding a 6' + Amazonian goddess that my children would be turbo manlets.

Attached: 1519232405935.jpg (2560x1440, 430K)

Oh boy.

>about a year ago
>be at the city's university gym while i was out of town for work with my friend who lives in that city
>just starting to get strong, have about 3 plate on bench for my 4x5s.
>notice a dude about 5'3 talking to a guy about his bodybuilding lifestyle

Good on him for having a passion, but Jesus fucking Christ, he just would not shut the fuck up about it the whole time I was there. In addition to being short, he was about 60kg and ginger, and just looked terrible, probably about 13% bf which is nearly commendable I guess, but still.

>anyway, he just keep nattering on to this dude about his diet, program, the big shots he "knows in the industry"
>The only bench free in the dumbell section is one right next to him, inbetween him and a pretty Latino looking girl.
>Internally groan, but take the bench and corral a pair of 50kg dumbells for DB bench
>Manlet has been eyeing me the whole session, but the first set triggers him into the stratosphere
>Immediately goes to the chin up bar a few metres away, starts doing muscle ups, telling his friend how its all about functionality rather than raw strength.
>Ignore him, look in the mirror, Latino gives me this mixed expression of "what a fuckwit/this is so funny"
>Manlet does muscle ups to failure, comes next to my bench again, does a few poses in the mirror, "for practice" he tells his friend.
>finally fucks off
>Look to Latin girl, ask if he's always like this
>"I have never seen him do that before, but you should come back more often because that was so fucking funny"

Everytime I go into a commercial gym this shit happens. I've come to the conclusion that muscle ups are the coping exercise of dyels. Thank fuck I have a homegym where I can lift heavy shit in peace.

>at live music show
>Manlet walks up next to me holding a beer
>Manlet: "Anyone ever tell you you're tall as shit?"
>Me: "No, nobody ever said that"
>Manlet: "Yeah, it must be nice. Chicks love it."
>Me: "Yeah, I guess, haha"
>Manlet: "Well you do you, man."
What did he mean by this?

I'm 6'6" btw

I think he meant you're tall as shit

I can't help but hear any compliment/observation from a manlet as bitter and hostile.

My dad is a little over 6'2" and my mum is about 5'2". I'm the eldest of 3 sons (all in our early 20s atm) and I'm just under 6'2", and both my brother's are about 6'.

which eagles player was he user

>5'0"
How did he even reach your face?

M E N T A L L Y

M O G G E D

>tfw 5'11
Did I make the cutoff bros?

Fpbp but just my everyday routine in the world at large.

>that guys taller than me
>him too
>all my friends are too
>everyone at the office is taller than me

>working in bottleshop
>man pulls up in car
>wearing tanktop for arm gains
>looked pretty fit
>gets out of car
>5"5 at most
>nearly die suppressing my laughter
>asks where some drinks are
>its on the top shelf out of his reach
>wait for him to ask for my help
>can see the life drain from his eyes and settles on some shitty beer within his grasp
>mfw he drives off

Attached: ALLKEKS.jpg (574x570, 84K)

(cont.)
>come back home to post my greentext on Veeky Forums
>realize i'm pathetic and the manlet probably got a better and more fullfiled life than I do and that's why I judge people based on appearance

why would you ask such a retarded question when you already know the answer?

>based dwarfbro puts pancake assed shitskin in her place
>you watch him get kicked out from the corner like a little bitch and say/do nothing

teehee manlets

>manlet forgets to bring manlet-standard-step-ladder

Attached: 1512352925486.png (525x551, 336K)

Sounds like autism
Get checked

Because most people are under 6 foot.

It's no isn't it?

How do you get a tall gf

Are you autistic? He was just making small talk or shooting the shit, maybe he thought you looked like a twink and wanted to smash.

He points out an obvious trait, and then compliments you on it, trying to initiate a conversation. You don't wanna talk to him and throw it back in his face with a "no,nobody ever said that" like a cunt, fine, but you are posting this here so I assume you are just genuinely autistic and he probably noticed too.

He was so insecure because he told everyone in the group that he was 5'11 when he was barely 5'9 WITH shoes

I laughed and said no

Manlet then tried to bully me into saying I was 6'5 when I'm actually 6'2

Is she malnourished or a solid 5 3? If she is solid then you will have cucked your sons, but most women tend to be malnourished and capable of taller heights

Attached: lanksbtfo.png (864x985, 136K)

>I've come to the conclusion that muscle ups are the coping exercise of dyels.
Backlet

well that was a dumb thing to say

>be me, 6'4" blue collar lanklet with terminal disease
>painting a room at channel 3
>turn a corner
>almost step on 5'2" highly paid lead sports analyst in a nice suit
>apologize and hope I didn't scare bad enough to leave emotional scars

I'm actually not even memeing.
My boss was pretty short, but this guy was something else.

Attached: fugggg.gif (298x206, 321K)

>tfw 5'4
And this is why I plan on killing myself if no spurt happens cause I'll be rejected dating and career wise for someone taller

HOW
Are you jacked? I want this

Attached: 1495217703591.png (532x405, 245K)

lol

Attached: chad virgin manlet.jpg (720x452, 38K)

>about 5 years ago
>living in a dorm
>hanging out with a mate
>one of his hall mates comes over
>little thick manlet in gym gear, couldn't be more than 5'4
>consistently over the top in terms of confidence
>me and mate just chill but manlet have to one-up us all the time
>at some point claims to be able to do 100 pushups
>k mate show us
>manlet cranks out 100 speedy 10% ROM "pushups"
>me and mate faces when

Attached: eh.jpg (500x500, 47K)

mate

just don't reproduce lol
you can have a nice, fun life without losing income to a kid

Gonna feed them hgh

being towered by 6'8
>tfw only 6'6

Veeky Forums is naturally full of manlets since they usually try to compensate with weight training.

No, you idiot, she thinks youre an asshole for saying that. Also with her being short she may have taken offence at that too, because you implied shortness is a bad thing

My mom is 5'2 and my dad is 6'4. Im 5'10 my dad fucked me over, he was dating a 5'11 qt before he settled for my mother. I have to live with his mistake every day.

We joke about the manlet pit, but im reality Veeky Forums is the manlet pit

I was thinking about making a shoe business that was good in design, cheap to make, but hid soles that boosted your height.

You think it's a good idea to market this now or do I wait for the manlet meme to get bigger. I feel like I missed out during the peak days.

Kek how hard do you have to cope to ask a guy to spot your deadlift

When I was in college I worked with this guy who was literally 4'10. He was super quiet and depressed all the time but when someone got him to talk he'd always say how he was always going to parties with lots of girls and how he was in one of the frats on campus. It was obviously lies and just sad to watch him stuck in his own delusion.

Triggered manlet detected

Must be rough getting friendzoned

lol

I love this

Mums side of the family is lanky
Dads side of the family is stocky

In another world there is a narrow manlet whilst I’m here tall and wide

>t. hurt ugly lanklet

You deadlifted 4 plates at 75kgs? Nice

Tbh I’ve no problem with people having guns like this but I don’t think you should be able to leave your own property with one. Like you’re hardly protecting your family walking around the city centre with a semi auto

>180
>4 plates
They dont make 33.75 lb plates, user

180kg is 4pl8

>semi auto
As opposed to a bolt action rifle or pump action shotgun? lmao

Lol

more like
>fragile manlet spergs out and reveals his power level

Can you not do a muscle up?

Attached: IMG_4152.jpg (608x392, 59K)

Really sick of seeing people with two barreled ARs every time I leave my house desu

D E V I T O M O G G E D

Why are there so many autists like you on here all the time?

>keeping your powerlevel sheathed your whole life
>not retaliating mercilessly when your honor is challenged
>letting shitskins get away with it
C’mon...

Attached: image.jpg (851x574, 453K)