Hemorrhoids

Please help. I am at an age that I should NOT be getting these but I've had three in the past year and each one has hurt more than the last. I can barely walk as I type this. What can be done to ease my pain right now, what can be done to get rid of her, and what can be done to prevent others in the future?

Attached: myasshurts.gif (400x236, 2.65M)

I bet you've never used a bidet have you?
Another victim to the "wiping your ass with wood pulp meme" perhaps?
At least we can use you as an example as why all members of a first-world country should consider bidets as standard hygiene.

Attached: bidet.jpg (800x474, 74K)

so you poop
then you stand up and walk over to the poop sink
then you squirt water at your butthole with enough velocity to clean off the poop
then you wipe yourself off with a dirty poop rag???

also, if we're spraying the ass hole hard enough to actually wash it clean without assistance from our hands, what do we do about the e. coli that is splashing everywhere

Before bidet:
>shit
>get paper
>wipe wood pulp sheets directly on your tender asshole
>continue wiping until you see no more streaks
>may even use a "baby wipe" which is a great way to get a chapped asshole by wiping jew chemicals and your own shit all over your ass
>even though he still has shit stuck in his ass hairs and wiped all over the place, he stands up and considers himself clean
After bidet:
>shit
>spray water, cleans every last bit of waste from his nethers
>pat dry with a single cloth
There's truly no comparison.
Water doesn't "splash" anywhere. Only people who haven't used a bidet say this. They don't work like you're imagining they do.
And to imagine there is a nation of 300 million walking around with Sharty McSwampasses

Attached: bidet2.jpg (970x600, 59K)

Europeans are savages, why would I take advice from one of you?

with a baby wipe you get literally everything off.
with a bidet you either have to scrub your literal asshole until the poop is gone, with your hand, or you let a stream of water hit it until you THINK its gone, and then wipe down yourself with your own personal embroidered poo rag because it touches your butt hole it shouldnt be shared.
do you wipe your finger across your butt hole to check for poop or do you just let your poop rag get any leftovers? otherwise how do you know there isnt still some there?

Funnily enough, I'm an American
People don't even know how to use my bidet (see pic above) when they come over
Absolutely disgusting to use a toilet without a bidet and feel like I'm living in the first world
Do you see the bidet in this pic? Just imagine how damn clean she is down under. Mmmm. Bidets even clean girls up as well.

Attached: bidetBenefits.jpg (960x960, 179K)

do you and your friends all share the same poop rag when they come over?

No, it's a single cloth. Not like toilet paper you wipe with, which is meant to disintegrate when it gets moist; you use a more durable type to pat dry with. Or, some bidet models even air-dry you.
It's fucking glorious mate. Life changing. Even Pajeet has the notion of washing his ass with water, yet Americans think it's faggy or something. I just don't get it.

Girls don't poop

well pajeet wipes with his hand, and probably doesnt wash his hand after.
thus the left hand is unclean thing.

Maybe ill try to find a place with one so i can see if its as good as you say

Hand aside, his ass is still cleaner than Americans. Not like you can't wash your hand after if you wanted to do it Pajeet-style.
You can pick one up like in pic in for 30$ and install it on any regular toilet, the benefits are the same. If you don't want to spend that small amount, at least get in the habit of washing your ass in the shower every time you shit if possible. It's less convenient but the ass stays just as clean afterwards.

Europeans love bidets because it reminds them of getting cumshotted in the ass by the almighty mujadeen

>jew chemicals
i miss old fit.

Attached: chad.jpg (480x640, 74K)

So imagine a situation here you somehow got shit on your face (or arm or whatever) and you run to the bathroom. You would go for the babywipes instead of the sink?

Kek, Europeans don't even use bidets either outside of France
Even Uma Delicia in Sao Paulo washes his ass with a removable spray nozzle thing. And to think you believe you're above him in this regard.
God-tier is the Toto Washlet, pioneered by the Asians, Japanese I believe. I'm no weeaboo but clearly they beat us out in this regard. Just look at those fucking features. This is the Porsche of shitting technology. It ain't cheap though.
Woke. I use the same analogy with stepping in dog shit on your bare feet and wiping it off with just dry paper.

Attached: totoMasterRace.jpg (500x500, 93K)

Can You just be eurotrash on some other board please

>Kek, Europeans don't even use bidets either outside of France
Did you even read my post?
It's not a European thing, there are third world countries that have this shit figured out while Americans are walking around with their last shit smeared all over their ass.
I don't get it nor how people defend it. Jesus christ, just look at the OP to see what wiping your asshole with wood pulp does to you.

I had one of these early this year. First time at 32. I went to the doctor and he told me this. First its going to happen, you can take measures to make it less likely to happen but it will happen.

Second he said drink lots of water, eat more fiber.

Third DO NOT force out your bowel movements, try to let your poops happen when it happens.

I also wash out my rear end every time I take a shower with a wash cloth I use just for that purpose.

Hope this helps.

Get a bidet so you don't have to use some rag my friend. They make ones that attach to any standard toilet.