Tfw met a thicc Armenian crossfit girl who can deadlift 355

>tfw met a thicc Armenian crossfit girl who can deadlift 355
>tfw hate crissfit and lift for aesthetics
>dropped dl cause it's worthless for aesthetics and pr is only 4 plate
>only squat 185 x5
>I-i can still dominate her in bed right guys with my 275 bench and 1 plate ohp x5 r-right

Attached: n08A8NO.jpg (599x804, 43K)

>only squat 185 x5

how is that even possible that's toddler weight

>>I-i can still dominate her in bed right guys with my 275 bench and 1 plate ohp x5 r-right

your OHP is also way behind

wtf have you been doing at the gym man

women, if trained properly and focused on these can squat, deadlift and sprint in numbers close to males because of their wide hips, unlike their upper body strenght, doesnt matter how much they try, will never match a man's one, since they are cucked from waist and up

>women, if trained properly and focused on these can squat, deadlift and sprint in numbers close to males
nope

275x8 bench, 165x8 OHP, 205x8 squat.

I have pencil legs

>dropped dl cause it's worthless for aesthetics

If there's one compound lift you should keep, it's deadlift

man if 185 is toddler weight i have a long way to go, i do not enjoy squats

best 83kg female Daniella Melo squats 490 and pulls 501, haack at 83kg squatted 655 and pulled nearly 700

so it's still quite a big gap at the top

lmao no

nah, nothing makes the deadlift more essential than any other compound

plenty of strong lifters and plenty of jacked lifters choose not to do conventional deadlifts, much more than choose not to do squats or bench

>deadlift 4 plates
>squat only 185
???????

> stopped doing alpha male compounds because i am beta
>i can still get the alpha-only puss right /fit?

>stopped doing alpha male compounds
no, he only does alpha male compounds (bench, ohp)

the difference is 200 lbs max in the dealift, not much as you think, even less in the squat

it shows men are soyboys in average, even powerlifters or the power of the gear

a 200lb difference is absolutely massive

the single most talented woman to ever touch a barbell, who is dedicating her life to powerlifting and training hard as fuck, is only pulling 500lbs which is something I did in high school at a lower bodyweight and plenty of average gymgoers with a few years lifting are capable of

>200 lbs is absolutely massive

lmao, men should be twice, yes two times stronger on each fucking bodypart as minimun

200 lbs is not massive by any means

a 500 lbs deadlift is not impressive at all, im 160 lbs and pulled that with 4 months of dedicate deadlift training, by had to stop because it irritated my lowerback as fuck

but* had to stop, anyways i have long arms and good leverages for deadlifting, that helped and had a very strong fundation from pull ups so my upper back strenght was already there

but by my point of view, men should be twice stronger than women

but then again >powerlifting

its a fucking meme sport and nobody cares

>lmao, men should be twice, yes two times stronger on each fucking bodypart as minimum

double Daniela Melo's squat and deadlift would be 980lbs and 1002lbs respectively, twice her bench would be 540lbs

so a 83kg male should be totalling 2522lbs raw? are you fucking stupid or what?

Attached: 1513451357641.jpg (645x729, 81K)

>responding to this retard
youre a braver man than me, user

>so a 83kg male should be totalling 2522lbs raw? are you fucking stupid or what?

yeah they should, and they could if they werent soyboys

look for louis cyr, thomas topham, victor delamarre or hernan goessner, these guys could lift that ammount of weight if not more

nowadays powerlifters are a joke

Your bench is ridiculous compared to everything else, calling bullshit here. Post pics of your body if you want to prove it

idk why I bother it's just a waste of time

arguing with some larper that has no idea what he's talking about

lol fucking twinks that dont want to accept men should be as twice as strong as the strongest woman to be called MAN

keep soying

Attached: Screenshot_18km.png (403x405, 324K)

How to do you dl 4 plates but can only do 185?

I can do 5 by 5 of 3 plate squats. But can only do 1 rep of the same weight for deads.

>yeah they should, and they could if they werent soyboys

there are hard limitations to what an 83kg human body can do and 2522 total is well beyond those limits

you couldn't come close to a 2k total even if you trained your whole life and took steroids

>look for louis cyr, thomas topham, victor delamarre or hernan goessner, these guys could lift that ammount of weight if not more

no they couldn't, you're stupid and don't lift

Attached: 1512331123419.jpg (629x504, 47K)

>you couldn't come close to a 2k total even if you trained your whole life and took steroids

tipical soyboy thinking i cant, thus nobody cant

>no they couldn't, you're stupid and don't lift

you didnt even take a minute to search it up who were those and what they did, so fuck off twinkcel

you're so stupid you should be euthanized

there's really no reason for someone like you to continue living

Attached: 1512326659711.jpg (645x773, 39K)

>there's really no reason for someone like you to continue living

you are in the same place i am, so do you

Attached: 23f.png (305x313, 35K)

I have a theory that women's numbers have a long way to climb unlike men's which have done so over decades. Women are joining PL in rising numbers because it's "hip" now. They are also ruining it but that's another conversation altogether. PL in general is losing a lot to douchebags and all the old school lifters are dying and aging out. It's sad because it was formerly so hardcore. Even the women who used to compete. I blame the USAPL and the IPF.

What I'm saying is that She is only 19. If world records are falling to 19 year olds than there is a lot of room to grow. Eric Lillibridge aside (he's an anomaly, and maybe she is too).

Either you need to perfect your technique or you just have bad leverages for DL. Mine are bad for DL and my squat is like 50 pounds higher.

he might just be 1/4th squatting as well

no cheating a deadlift