TFW addicted to fast food

>TFW addicted to fast food
>Drink chocolate milk everyday
>Go to chinese buffet once a week
>No time to exercise
>Put on like 10-15 lbs in the last 4-5 months
>Eat nothing but junk
>Eat fast food AT LEAST 4-5 times a week

You people don't understand the struggle, it's like being addicted to a drug.

Attached: 1457307385047.png (609x460, 532K)

fat fuck

fuck off you shit head. you aren't struggling for shit. you are just looking for sympathy because you took the EASY WAY OUT.

>No time to exercise

The worst possible lie you insist on telling yourself.

Puss
Just force yourself to go to the gym, bitch boy.
And smarten up. Stop eating shit food you moron.

Yes I’m the sure the people in the /fat/ generals have no idea what you’re going through. You’re always going to keep that love of fast food, it’s not going to go away. It’s your job to replace the satisfaction from giving in with satisfaction from resisting your temptations.
t. former fat fuck who hit 1/2/3/4 for reps last year

Are you proud of being retarded or just trying to die as fast as possible?

I seriously don't know how people find the time to exercise, specifically fat people. I guess once their doctor tells them they need to lose weight they decide to make the effort. Or when they realize they've lost control of their weight and put on like 50 fucking pounds.

Lol what a punk

Start bulking. Become bloatlord

>"Are you proud of being retarded."
>Just stop eating lol

Have you ever been addicted to junk food or fat in your life? If not then you probably can't relate.

I realize I don't have it nearly as bad as people that are pushing 300 lbs or in the upper 200's. I only weight 173 lbs, and I should weigh at least 150. I know I need to lose 20 lbs, which isn't NEARLY as hard as someone who needs to lose like 50-100 lbs. Still doesn't feel good.

>has time to shitpost on Veeky Forums
>doesn't have time to go to the gym
don't lie to yourself.
you could go.
you just don't really want to.

>. Still doesn't feel good.

you don't get it shit head. the STRUGGLE is resisting and working hard to your goals. you think not resisting pigging out after a strenous workout is EASY? you're fucking deluded. i can assure you my HUNGER is 10x whatever you feel. yet i persist. you aren't struggling for shit. you are just a weak willed piece of shit looking for sympathy for your own self affliction.

>Work 50 hours a week
>5 days a week

Yeah I get two days off a week so I could go then, and just for an hour a day. I figured even two hours a week at the gym is better than nothing at all. Who the fuck wants to go work out on their days off after working all week? Hell I figured most people want to sit inside, watch TV, and play video games/sleep. You work all week just have to go to the gym?

more excuses. you either want it or you don't. simple as that.

How long have you been on just this thread alone when you could use that time to exercise.

I go to the gym 3-4 times a week, but only for an hour. Literally everyone has 3-4 hours a week, and more. You just spend it doing other bullshit like watching TV or shitposting on-line.

It's fucking 9'o clock at night and I have work early in the morning. Why the fuck would I go to the gym now? As I said if I did start going to the gym the most suitable time would be on my days off.

True story here
I use to be a fat piece of shit and I lost 90 lbs when I was 17 in a year. Use to eat fast food like clockwork.
Took charge of my life, lost weight and got tan and jacked. Work is a fucking excuse. I work for UPS as a driver working close to 60 hours every week and I still wake up at 4 am to hit the gym.

>was slim and fit
>christmas 2016 comes
>gained 15 lbs that all went to my gut/tits and haven't been able to get it off

>work for UPS as a driver working close to 60 hours every week and I still wake up at 4 am to hit the gym.

Well aren't you a trooper.

then don't be fucking shocked when no one gives a fucking once of sympathy to you you undisciplined unmotivated fat piece of fuck

Excuses, excuses.

Why are you here? You don't want to hear the truth.

you either want it or you don't, just like anything else in life. stop complaining about the cards you were dealt and take charge of your fucking life.

>complaining about 50 hours

Addiction to food is a real thing, no doubt about it. But others have beaten the addiction and you can too. I know it doesn't seem easy right now, but nothing worth fighting for is ever come by easily. You have to push yourself every day to keep developing good habits and pushing away your old habits. Find someone that will keep you accountable, schedule your daily routine to the half hour, and I'm sure you can fit in an hour of exercise 3-4 time per week. The time you free up from not shoveling garbage into your body can easily be put toward this noble effort of getting fit and healthy. I believe in you user.

It's not a competition.

>no time for exercise
>go eating fast food 4-5 times a week

If you want it bad enough you'll find time for it. Until then, you're just full of excuses

>Implying it's not faster to go through the drive thru to get fast food then it is to go to the gym.

In the time it takes someone to go to the gym you could get fast food and be home. I'm not defending fast food or stating it's the right choice, but I want you to realize that you think fast food takes time and it doesn't, hence the name FAST food. It's not called FAST gym.

>you people don't understand that tasty food is tasty
fuck off

I'm still a little confused why you posted here if you're only going to offer excuses. Almost every person here has started making some variant of the excuses you're making, but you know how they're different? Either someone called them out on their bullshit and they wised up, or they were fed up with deluding themselves constantly and made a change for the better. None of your excuses are valid on this board, and they aren't valid in your life.

>Go for a half hour walk everyday
>Do push-ups and squats while watching netflix

Wow that was fucking hard

Attached: 1515809693248.png (341x372, 20K)

prepping enough meals for a week can be done in half an hour. that's one trip to mcobeseburger and back home.

No, i can't relate to being mentally weak.

Making prep maeals saves a lot of time and you DONT NEED TO GO TO A GYM why do fat people always make that excuse
Do bodyweight exercises at home 3-5 times a week, or just any time after you drink your baby ass choco milk
Some dumbells can make it too. Even a retard can exercise in less than 15 minutws

Unironically do almost all these things but excercise 6 days/wk and have fast metabolism so im in decent shape

Fuck you shit for brains. I go to the gym at 9:00 when I have to, because that's how it fucking works. I was "addicted" to junk food too, and then I stopped being such a faggot and got a hold of myself. You're a queer and deserve all the pain you are currently suffering as a result of your fucktarded decisions

Lmao try being addicted all your life from 10 years old until 2 years ago I’ve cut 50 lbs and kept it off. It’s not hard faggot, I work a job that keeps me from the gym and I find only an hour a day of free time. Just eat less you baby. Eat fruit if you want sweet shit. Learn to like veggies that taste awful. Eat lean meat and limit carbs. Take in healthy fats and not fucking Twinkies you fat fuck. Stop being a pussy

Start by adding some oats (fiber) so the sugar spikes arent that bad and you stay full longer
STOP EATING OUT OF BOREDOM YOU FAGGOT. JUST BECAUSE YOU CAN EAT DOESNT MEAN YOU SHOULD. JESUS
WATCH FUCKING MEAL PREP IN FUCKING YOUTUBE. THERE ARE RECIPES THAT MAKE EVERY MEAL 2$ OR LESS
save all the packages of any junk food you eat, keep them in a jar or box in your bedroom (careful with ants) so you reaLIZE HOW YOU ARE FUCKING YOUR LIFE WITH YOUR ADDICTIONS
I BET YOU COULD FEED A KID FOR HALF A YEAT WITH THE FAT YOU HAVE STORED IN YOUR FUCKING ASS

You have plenty of time and ability to control your lifestyle op, anything less is delusion, probably caused by some lack of self respect.

Bitch I work 12 hour days 6 days a week and gym 6 days a week (sat gym is closed).

Fuck off pathetic cunt

Also work hours are 0515 to 1715
I get up 0410 every day

>You're so pathetic you'd most likely be too lazy to kill yourself

When I go to the gym my day is:
- Wake up. Get dressed. Work. Gym. Shower. Bed.

It is HARD to find the time. Not impossible, but pretty hard and I'm not married nor having kids.

And I can do that because I've finished studying (at least by now). I'm chosing gym over a master's degree, might not choose that some year to come.

you literally need 30 minutes 3 days a week
You can go to the gym you fat f uck you just won't

You're just a pathetic lazy piece of shit. You're no victim.

>no time to exercise
>goes to eat at a buffet once a week
I can think of a good way to save some time

Just buy some yogurt and then eat that every time you're too lazy to make something.

>No time to exercise

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA we got the next Bill Gates over here working 100 hour weeks, huh? When are you going to admit you're just a fat lazy shit?

do some jumping jacks fatass

lmao when I was a student I would also work as a bartender at night. I would get off at 2 AM and then work out for 45 minutes, go home eat, shower and then sleep.

You can do this too mate

>I have time to shitpost on Veeky Forums but not enough time to exercise
a-bloo-bloo to you!

I guarantee you spend more than an hour fucking around on social media/jewtube/Veeky Forums. Stop fucking around and there's your hour to work out.

>no time to exercise
20 push ups when you wake up.
20 push ups before bed.

If your as unfit as you say, this is enough for mild gains.

Attached: 1520568089791.png (545x507, 326K)

As a fat fuck I'm jealous you can stay at the 170s while eating the way you do. If I tried eating like that I'd easily weigh over 280.
Started my diet at 250 and I'm at 180ish now though. Fasting is killing me but the results are too good to give up and I'm sick of looking at fat in the mirror. Good luck with your weight loss, hope you can make it. Eat less and better incrementally, it's easy.

Attached: 1411878957276.jpg (2736x2052, 778K)

>173lbs
Are you a woman? Height? That's hardly even overweight.

>no time for the gym
You dont have literally one single hour where you arent busy?

Fucking faggot, I ate myself from 160lbs up to 380 lbs and ate my way back down to 220 lbs. Carls Jr and Taco Bell, $75 a day every day for a year. It's literally not hard to lose weight, just make your body realise it's addicted to deep fried and simple sugars and cut that shit out gradually like smokers do. Pic of me at 320 lbs

Attached: received_1597455720270229-2.jpg (454x784, 78K)

Me at 220lbs.
>no time for the gym
I genuinely hope you die of cardiovascular illness. If you can't make the time to better your health, you are worse to society breathing than not.

Attached: 0826171322-1.jpg (1671x2992, 640K)

Here's my 160lbs back before I decided to eat away my problems instead of facing them.

If I can go from struggling to eat a bowl of oatmeal, to struggling to eat less than 15,000 kcal a day, then struggle at the gym on a daily basis, tell me why you can't.

Attached: 0223181828a-1.jpg (1333x3492, 596K)

Ya ok cuck

You don't know food struggles until you start taking tren

Yeah I said that for awhile with a full time job and school and I at least go 3 times a week now

Attached: A01AF96E-4E81-4370-A48E-99BB205FE422.jpg (640x1136, 149K)

learn how to save a photo faggot

>no time to exercise
>you people don't understand the struggle

I told myself the same thing a year ago. I would guzzle Mountain Dew all day, chomp on Papa John's at least 3 times a week, and workout maybe once or twice a month. Maybe.

I got 2 jobs and am a full-time university student applying to med school. I found the fucking time.

Don't tell me I don't know the struggle.

Attached: before after.jpg (1280x1280, 208K)

Maybe if you went to less fucking buffets you'd have time to lift fatass.
Wake up earlier, go to the gym before you waste time doing shit you don't value after work because you're tired. Stop making excuses for your lack of effort towards fitness, nothing wrong with saying you don't want to get swole, just don't right a fucking sob story to excuse your fatassery

If you really want an idea as to where you can start, just lift once a week and eat one meal a day. Skip breakfast, use coffee, tea, or diet soda to suppress your appetite, and if you start to get hunger pangs before your meal you can have a few apples or something like that. You can eat whatever you want for your actual meal as long as its based around meat and starch and isn't substantially beyond 2000 calories. Maybe cut the buffet down to once a fortnight to be on the safe side in that regard or just fill up on meat that isn't breaded and unfried rice.

nice work

well done breh

Attached: 902.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

Evwywun wook at meeehhhhhh. Im busseeeeee

Get some discipline you soft faggot. You disgust me

>No time to exercise
>Has time to go a buffet
Worm

>not getting up early and lifting before work
>not enjoying being pumped when you show up for work
Pathetic

If you have time to drive to a buffet and eat for 2 hours you have time to get your fat ass to a gym

I've literally been losing weight eating fast food 3 times a day. Count your calories and make protein-oriented choices

>do more than this, eat less and still fat
WHY!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE YOU REEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: Angry Pepe.gif (498x494, 625K)

Try ONLY eating food that you make from scratch and food from restaurants only when someone asks you to go with them.

>No time to exercise
>spends hour in chinese buffet

There's your time you pathetic fuck

>You people don't understand the struggle

We DO understand the struggle, AND we're successfully fighting and winning.

Start doing so yourself.

HEY FATTY KYS

Attached: HEY FATTY.png (404x677, 565K)