Cheat meals and snacks

what junk food do you gents crave
these are my bane

Attached: cheetos-crunchy-flamin-hot.png (334x483, 203K)

peanut butter

BANE?

also these

Attached: chesters-fries-flamin-hot.png (334x483, 265K)

Attached: b537d28d-a55b-4663-99d8-21c139ea3a45.png._CB271200013__SL220__.png.jpg (220x200, 14K)

guys. what's a better alternative than tortilla chips for my salsa.
I fuking love my family's home made salsa, and I can't give it up, because it's an important part of my family bonding. We grow our own garden for it and everything.
But the chips are fucking killing my cut. What's an alternative?

Get these at costco, much healthier filled with fiber etc.

Once a week on a Tuesday or Thursday I get about 20 boneless wings from Buffalo Wild Wings and eat them all in a sitting.

I'm bulking though so it's not the end of the world

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-11 at 6.56.58 PM.png (574x684, 573K)

Soft white bread.
I don't even eat it on my cheat days because it's too easy to eat too much of it.

Attached: white-bread-51-600-600x400.jpg (600x400, 47K)

Fuck dude I could eat these things in one sitting when I was 280 lbs.

> tommys chilicheese fries and reg. cheeseburger.
so fucking good

forgot pic. and the music is 50's themed when you dine in. comfy af

Attached: 348s.jpg (348x348, 27K)

So cal ? Tommy is my shit. I recognized it from the pic immediately

yeah socal. tommys is so great

so tasty, but its pure sugar

those but extra hot and vanilla coke

What I wouldn't give for a big, steaming slice of Papa John's right now.

>my gains

Attached: papa_johns_large_pepperoni_slider.jpg (960x640, 96K)

>cutting season is here
>won't be able to eat like a pig like i did when bulking
>"oh look, veggies and steak for dinner, again"

Attached: wj5.png (601x601, 406K)

Just eat it straight, man. Or make a meal out of it, like chicken lettuce cups with salsa.

that is a healthy food.
if you cant work that into your macros then wtf

Underrated post. As a kid I would sometimes just take a few pieces from the bag when I was too lazy to make a sandwich or a piece of toast. Shit's like candy.

>iktf
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Attached: food.png (600x749, 858K)

Seeing you bitches eat food I'd gladly eat...

Im so goddamn fat

never understood this
tastes like shit desu, feels like im putting a teaspoon of sugar every time i put one in (literally disgusting amount of sweet)

My mom grew up with a hillbilly family and raised me with some similarities, so I was sucking down Mountain Dew and candy as a kid which likely desensitized my glucose taste receptors. Now I have an insatiable sweet tooth and Sour Patch is good af.

i had lots of sweets growing up but i still seem to have completely normal understanding of what is sweet or not, dont just excuse growing up being fed bullshit for craving terrible food, fix yourself nigga go on a fast or something - stop eating sweet shit does nothing good for you

>fix yourself nigga
nigga pls

Attached: before after.jpg (1280x1280, 208K)

>hehe rekt KIDDO

>lacroix sparkling water (strawberry for them burp gains)
>tostitos
>homemade guac
>bbq hamburgers

help brehs

Yall Niggas Dont Even Know Bout Dis Shit Right Here

Attached: exps126592_THCA163696A05_29_2b-v3.jpg (1200x1200, 166K)

not enough character allowance on Veeky Forums per post for me to put in "let", and all the prefixes attached that describe you

Get with the times pleb.

Attached: download (2).jpg (259x194, 21K)

Considering my BMI is overweight and I'm at less than 15% body fat I doubt any of those words would be accurate anyway.

Jalapeno Cheetos are the fucking bomb.

>using BMI
>BMI said im 15%
at first i thought you where of jewish descent, but now by the content of your ideas i clearly can tell you are american

>using BMI
As a loose guideline for where I'm at physically, yes.

>BMI said I'm at 15%
Actually that's what a body fat percentage reader said. Dumbass.

Burger King Whopper no tomatoes and no pickles

Attached: IMG_1705.jpg (750x640, 317K)

go to a doctor to get your bf caluclated instead of flimsy internet calculators based on the fucking bmi calc

You might as well blow a homeless man in the parkinglot you harlot.

Pickles gives it a bit of sour off the broil flavor.

>BK
>Not the superior Wendy's
Not making it

I used an actual fucking instrument from a certified fucking dietitian.

Are we done here?

FUCK you

maybe phrase your sentences better next time sweetie and also let a qualified gp do the test instead of relying on your brainlet self to do the big boy calclualtions

I always wanted to try wendy's but they don't have it in Sweden :( tell me about it

Attached: hershey-s-special-dark-chocolate-bars-41g.jpg (458x458, 22K)

It's just so fucking good. The Baconator is the sandwich meant for a king. It's 2 fresh beef patties with 6 strips of bacon, cheese, and mayo/ketchup. The bacon is actually cooked really nicely compared to other fast food bacon. Their chicken nuggets used to be way better than what they serve now, but they brought back chicken tenders and they're pretty decent. They also have some pretty good fries. If you're feeling like having a bit of desert too they have a frozen desert called a Frosty, it's not quite a milkshake and it's not quite soft serve ice cream but it's pretty damn good; it comes in either chocolate or vanilla with chocolate being the original flavor and dipping your fries in it just fucking works so well.

One other thing that I don't like about Wendy's is that they typically use the new Coca-cola freestyle machines that fuck up the flavor of your soda all the fucking time.

I haven't had it in months because I'm a recovering fatass who shouldn't have even thought about fast food at all. I might have it VERY occasionally when I get down to my goal.

>sweetie
>big boy
Go back to Tumblr

Attached: sorry sweetie i won this argument by being condescending.jpg (262x193, 8K)

Damn that sounds fucking good

I always get the 4 for 4 meal, such a good deal, so fucking good

It genuinely is. For sure try it if you're ever somewhere with a Wendy's

The true nemesis’s of the Anglo, why is bread so ingrained into our everyday lives, used to consume so much in a week, now it’s give me water shits when I do have a sandwich which is rarely.

I will 100%

Right on my man

.t Wendy's marketer

This nigga knows.

I only ever go to Wendy's anymore for a frosty and some fries to dip.

In Puerto Rico they used to sell several versions of the Baconator, all the way up to 4 patties. or a Jr version that was smaller like the Whopper Jr.

Note on the frosty: the mild chocolate flavor of the frosty is actually chocolate mixed with vanilla. Dave Thomas felt a pure chocolate frosty would overpower the taste of the hamburger.

Vanilla frosties are even dumber than you first thought, because frosties have always had some vanilla.

I do it for free

We do have 2 versions of the baconator on the mainland too. The standard and the Son of Baconator (jr). I would unironically love to have a 4 patty baconator at least once though

That makes so much sense. I always thought that there was some vanilla in the standard frosty because it kind of reminds me of a soft serve twist in flavor. Yeah the Vanilla is dumb but whatever, some people are allergic to chocolate and I can see why they would give them the option

it's so great to life in a country with over 3000 different kinds of bread
walnuts
potato
poppy seed
sunflower seed
onion
extra protein
oats
full grain
the possibilitys are endless.

Attached: walnutbread.jpg (960x693, 307K)

Attached: hp jany.jpg (280x280, 13K)

I have extreme disdain for plebs who dont eat veggies on their burgers

t. slav poorfag

Attached: sukhariki-flint-smetana-s-zelenyu.jpg (493x421, 117K)

I'm on a cut and I miss daily bacon
On Saturday mornings I let myself have a few strips with some scrambled eggs and smashed avocado on toast

Attached: 1496172302870.jpg (876x493, 133K)

Attached: 1519285769686.jpg (500x367, 139K)

This

киpиeшки лyчшe

Snacks are a Jewish plot to keep you addicted to sugar. Many of us weren't born with a choice, the jew told us to want snacks on the TV and your mother bought them to shut you up.
Snacks are a modern decadence and the sole reason for the obesity crisis, the Jew had already sold as much food as he could for three meals, so the Jew invented constant eating to sell food to you at all times. Once you've been trapped in this behaviour, the Jew bets that you'll eat enough of his coloured sugar to become a fatass and need more to be satiated and eat more frequently.
If you're going to 'cheat', cut back on some meals and than have a larger meal of something that fits into your macros ie Pizza or Burgers, you'll appreciate it more and you won't be feeding into the habit of getting your weekly goyim bags.

Attached: image[1].jpg (603x339, 133K)

/thread

I saw these at walmart but I didn't get them, might next time tho

FUCKING
CHEEEEEZIIIIIITS

Attached: 1fsvf9.jpg (467x352, 42K)

Attached: IMG_6841.jpg (1936x2592, 1.65M)

i would kill somebody for a big mac right now

ice cream, mate

These and Tres Leche (mexican for "Three Milks") cake from the local bakery. I'm not a beaner and I think they all need to go back but as long as they're here that shit is great

-let is a suffix dumbass. The other words aren't prefixes, they're just words

Go back to /tv/, big guy.

Cut yourself some celery, carrots, and green onions. Add some pickles if you like them. Put them in a bowl with some ice to keep them nice and cold.

It goes VERY well with homemade salsa. Eat those mostly, and maybe a couple of tortilla chips. Maybe you'll get your family into the vegetables, too.

if Mexicans all went back Tres Leches would still be all over the place, its not really a Mexican food its just a Latino food in general, like fried plantains/Mofongo

Attached: photo-1-3.jpg (2354x1534, 836K)

>if Mexicans all went back Tres Leches would still be all over the place
wew, thanks user, I was worried there for a minute

You're welcomed /pol/