Looks good to me.

yeah sure, enjoy your hearstroke at 45

If he cut he'd probably be arnold-tier

Cutting carbs and sugar prevents most all heart attacks

Looks like he drinks too much milk

Femanon. With some less gut it would be attractive

Attached: 23ec.png (511x627, 131K)

yeah very attractive

Attached: Screenshot_12dc.png (248x202, 19K)

>Highest all time strongman deadlift
>Winner of World's Strongest Man

Yeah what a loser.

He's one of the world's strongest men.

>a-at least I look better than him
Straight up delusion. We've seen the "post your face" threads and cbt threads. Everyone here is terrible and that's the people who actually have the confidence to post themselves. I can't even imagine the literal trolls that make up this board.
Tldr
Step up your shitposting skills Op

Attached: image.png (1080x1920, 339K)

As a chink his tattoos bug me. It's as if someone got a tattoo that said STRENGTH-HTGENRTS

The name's Maxx... Bloat Maxx.

Papa bearmode as fuck. Talk all the shit you want it justs shows how insecure you are that this man can lift 4x your max normies

>Adonis belt is showing even with that amount of bf%
>Can see ab definition clearly on his stomach

Jesus

Attached: 1519605312724.png (579x329, 252K)

(You)

Attached: 23d.png (317x289, 40K)

>bringing the quality of your own thread down even further than before

Attached: image.jpg (485x443, 49K)

yeah whatever, at least i can walk without winding

Attached: 23f.png (305x313, 35K)

>praising a fatlord who picks things from ground

Attached: 33c.png (320x359, 39K)

ok, Pajeet (or Qing Dao)

Half this fucking board are chinks and dot heads with major inferiority complexes. You are all DYEL and manlets to booth. You know how I know this? Because people who can lift respect those in the other sports for the dedication they require. Real bodybuilders torture themselves to get lean. Powerlifters and Strongmen kick their ass in the gym and increase their work capacity to train harder to get stronger.

meanwhile you are too afraid of puting an oz on your body because you want to "see your abs." Have fun never achieving anything.

Attached: 324234f.png (954x535, 187K)

>posting brianlet wojaks
>praising a fatlord who picks things from ground
It's pretty obvious which one is worse

Attached: image.jpg (645x773, 65K)

and yet you are replying

Attached: 453gg.png (335x359, 40K)

awesome thread faggot back to lereddit with ya

sage

>replies to my reply with a reply saying I care enough to reply
My folder is bigger than yours

Attached: image.jpg (645x729, 51K)

the only thing you can get proud at

Attached: ewfs.png (359x406, 20K)

Nah I'm pretty proud that you're still replying

Attached: image.png (671x473, 52K)

So, that is what Kek looks like.

It's not about how he looks its about strength and hes objectively the strongest man in the world.

>that guy who thinks you need to be strong

Attached: Screenshot_1vv.png (373x348, 34K)

I mean, when you are training for strength instead of aesthetics, its a good idea to try and be stronger rather than better looking tbqh

Imagine having all that muscle but being a weak piece of shit

>stop liking what I don't like reeeee

reminder

Attached: fat fuck passes out at 60kgs.webm (1920x1080, 2.41M)

>be incel with shit face
>no female is ever interested in you
>try to compensate by lifting and getting strong
>do a world record deadlift
>still not a single woman cares about your autistic achievements

>coping this hard

Reminder. That was his last set, after lifting more than most people could dream of, then dropping a plate, then another, and another, until this... total and utter failure, which is the goal of all lifting.

Doesn't even look like THAT much body fat either, probably less body fat than 90% of Veeky Forums

You’re literally an idiot.

He has a hot wife and kids you fuckin tard

He's married with kids you faggot

he can ohp 200kg log. fucking amazing

>there are people on this board praising the strongest human alive

Do I have to get the shitty tats for peak performance?

He got this big to beat the impossible 500kg deadlift which he did. Now he's slimming down and giving up strongman for his health and his family.
Also his wife is a qt

>Femanon.

Fuck off.

Absolutely

Does cocaine count as sugar?

Only between 1 and 5 AM.

Keke, never noticed that.

>STRENGTH-HTGENRTS
now that you say it, it sounds heavily autistic lol

people who get tattoos in other languages are retarded. And any kind of tattoo is also retarded tho

Fucking ameteur bodybuilders
>being a big strongman is going to kill you at 45
>"what, my eating disorder and perpetual cycle are healthy"

Meanwhile, your heart is two sizes too big and your dick is two sizes too small and you still drop from an MI at 45.

Veeky Forums is full of faggots like this.

It is all about lifting heavy and body builders are just babies, but when it comes to the World Strongest man he is shit and if you like him you are moron.

This place truly is full of cancer. Everyone is either small or look shit. I'm fucking out.

Check Big Z before posting garbage.

Unironically you may not like it but this is what peak performance looks like

>too much milk
Nigger detected

Not one of

He isn't a weight class flasher

He is -the- strongest man

When no other man can perform a primary barbell movement of great weight than you, you are the strongest man

Okay ESL

>he doesn't know
Hafthor broke the world record in deadlift week ago. Hafthor is the worlds strongest man now.

Being as good at any one thing of your choice as he is at lifting would be a dream come true, really

Why wouldn't you?

Attached: eddiehall.jpg (1280x960, 108K)

Only on the elephant bar, Eddie still has his record.

>world record 500kg deadlift
>b-but he is FAT >:((

Uhh, what is the point of this thread again? You want him to look like a bodybuilder while performing world record lifts?

>posting the oldest brainlet wojack memes

Attached: gwVLi.gif (412x229, 1.75M)

Tbh it is possible to look like a bodybuilder and still be the strongest man in the world.
Marius won the title of the worlds strongest man many years in a row at this low bodyfat. There is no functional benefit for being really fat, it will just kill you younger, for example as we can see Eddie Hall is very close to death.

Attached: Marius.jpg (452x602, 141K)

Halfthor broke the raw deadlift record, he didn't break the all-time record.

>There is no functional benefit for being really fat
Don't post anymore please

M8, you dont need to be so dishonest. Its really fucking easy to check the numbers. Mariusz DL record is 415kg, Eddies is 500kg.
Im not gonna argue whether high bodyfat helps with PRs or not (even tho top strongmen are fat as fuck), but the facts are simple, deadlift world record is held by Eddie, and not ANY low bf bodybuilder.

Also if u think looking like Mariuz is healthy you are really fucking retarded and should kys right now.

>shows picture of powerlifter Eddie hall
>says why people are praising him
>might be bait
>don't care

Attached: IMG_1215.jpg (400x400, 33K)

>total and utter failure
You called it mate. If you can't recognize your limits and pass out like a total bitch it does not matter how much you lifted before

It's a fact. Fat is just useless dead weight on you.
The only reason the top strongmen are fat is because they permabulk at ridiculous caloric surplus to get the maximum amount of strength and muscle gains. They would get just as strong with less calories and not getting fat, but of course it would be difficult to find the sweet spot of gaining max strength while not gaining fat.

Also at no point have I said looking like Marius is healthy you retarded nigger mouthbreather. But he is HEALTHIER than Eddie or any of the really fat strongmen, as a result of not getting that fat.

>never wanting to surpass limits
>calls other bitch made

Attached: 1519782766539.jpg (316x340, 31K)

>they would get just as strong

like who?

>avoiding the fact that calories is a source of energy
>OP is probaly anorexic
>thinks calories are the devil

>put two objects connected with a string on a hanger
>the heavier object pulls the other
I thought they taught physics at your school

Attached: 1501405997859.gif (257x212, 2.91M)

Why are you continuing this bullshit argument you dishonest piece of shit.

>try to maintain lower bf for "health" benefits while competing in strength competitions with suboptimal results.
or
>go all out on bulking to achieve maximum strength and get WORLD RECORD DEADLIFT

Jesus Christ, if you think you are smarter to strength training than worlds top competitors then you are one delusional fucking kid, get your head out of your ass and stop pretending you know everything. Ill repeat this again since you are very dense, the fact is that Eddie Hall holds WR and there is not a single low bf bodybuilder person coming even close to his numbers. Now PLEASE kill yourself.

There's a reason why you can build more muscle and lift harder while being fat.
Estrogen.
Estrogen protects muscles and increases endurance and lowers muscle breakdown.

If Marius had kept training for strongman, he would have reached 500 kg deadlift eventually.
Surely you know he quit many years ago to pursue a career in fighting (bad choice in my opinion).
No idea why you would think I am OP or have any such beliefs. Yes calories are energy, but there definitely is a limit after which caloric surplus does not help you lift more.

>If Marius....

so no one?

Wow, imagine being this retarded. You're not pulling anything down with your bodyweight in powerlifting or strongman. You're pulling or pushing up, in which case FAT DOES NOT HELP.
Because I am right and you are wrong you little bitchboy LMAO
That is true, having higher e2 levels helps with gains. But even without being fat as fuck, your e2 levels are very elevated when you're running 1g of test, 1g of tren and so on weekly.

>but there definitely is a limit after which caloric surplus does not help you lift more
nobody is arguing this point you fucking retard, but you are the one stating that having low bodyfat somehow would put you on equal footing strength wise as someone with high bodyfat, which is INCORRECT.
>If Marius had kept training for strongman, he would have reached 500 kg deadlift eventually.
Alright senpai, do you have Mariusz posters on ur wall? When was the last time you jerked to him?

You can build a thousand bridges and suck one cock, and everyone will call you a cocksucker, not a bridge builder.

He might hold a WR for deadlift, but he is still a fat fuck who collapsed like a bitch deadlifting 60kg on camera

Attached: 361.png (600x600, 370K)

Well so far he's the only one who has stayed that lean as a strongman. He proved it clearly works.
No, I never said that. I'm not saying "stay low bodyfat", I'm saying having 50kg of fat on your body goes too far and is not any more beneficial than having 20 kg of fat.
>Alright senpai, do you have Mariusz posters on ur wall? When was the last time you jerked to him?
No I despise Poles, but you on the other hand are incredibly triggered by facts which is hilarious to me.

>you can suck one cock.....

Everyone can still call you a cocksucker even if you don't suck cock and am a bridge builder. Whats your point?

This. Hall is a pathetic mess, it is impossible to admire him because of the condition he has put himself in.

>He proved it clearly works

So what records did Marius break? Since you said it worked I assume he has beaten and lost to current record holders.

>He proved it clearly works.
except he didnt since he doesnt hold any WR, how do you not understand this?

>I'm not saying "stay low bodyfat"
>posts a picture of mariusz
Oh, it finally clicked for me, you arent dishonest, you simply cant imagine other people not having strawmanned arguments. Congratz, you won this debate, I admit that someone like Boogie wont instantly win a WSM competition if he joins, good job.
Stupid kid.

>That is true, having higher e2 levels helps with gains. But even without being fat as fuck, your e2 levels are very elevated when you're running 1g of test, 1g of tren and so on weekly.

No, being fat as shit while on gear protects you a lot more.

Being overweight as a natural and building muscle and power and training is litterally the only natural way to get as big and strong as you possibly can as a natural.

Being shredded as fuck while busting ass in the gym/lifting and having a ton of energy for extended periods of time? Only happens if you're unnaturally high test.

>"b-but I look intimidating"
Why is everyone here obsessed with looking intimidating? Got bullied too much?

Attached: 1445722183259.jpg (700x700, 68K)

Full vid
youtu.be/2pp3XlhzL4E

>ctrl+f "intimidating"
>2 results
>both of which are from ur post
delusional AND projecting

>whole thread is arguing about if you can become strong without increasing body fat %

Attached: 1516403758536.png (499x338, 38K)

He broke the world records back then in his time retard.

Holy fuck those calves are yuge.

>b-b-b-but he....
>doesnt post any numbers
kys
>b-b-but he did X 10 years ago when nobody knew how to maximize results
again, kys

He is hot

>ITT twink shits who can’t pull 4plates

There's only so much muscle that can attach to the skeletal system. You need to increase fat to gain muscle at a certain point.

He is a hottie chubby

Are you denying that Marius was the worlds strongest for like 7 years in a row? Are you dishonestly claiming that he was competing against weak men?
What a liar you are