/fraud/ Cheat McPetes

Read all of reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index before asking your absolutely retarded questions. no exceptions.

If you must ask your absolutely retarded questions you should know that we are all either as dumb as rocks or unwilling to help.

No, we cannot

Oral only cycles are retarded and you're a retard for considering them.

ABSOLUTELY NO SOURCE TALK.

Previously on >You know I literally had a heart attack and didn't lift for 2 years..?

Attached: 1493178566502.gif (260x242, 1.67M)

Other urls found in this thread:

spandidos-publications.com/ijo/22/5/1081/abstract
instagram.com/dmitriyvorotincev/?hl=nl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ur a fag

How many ladyboys are you going to pick up?

>NO SOURCE TALK

So there's no reason for these threads to exist.

I'm still roiding for this tier (Started at 165 pounds), but after this cut I'm gonna do a serious cycle (Test, Tren, Sdrol) and put on some mass. Currently 6'2" 212 pounds.

Attached: IMG_7164.jpg (2001x1125, 304K)

This was 6 months ago, so I've definitely come a long way. I must have been super low test cause this was 1.5 years of natty lifting with a solid diet.

Attached: IMG_7166.jpg (1126x2002, 215K)

If you can’t source it, you’re not big enough to jump on

What was your not serious cycle?

Also how tall are you?

idk who regulars these anymore but me and shoehead finally broke up
time for a break and then a new shoehead.

I've done 2 blasts of 500 Test E to bulk and currently am on 250 Test E 250 Tren E. Gonna up it to 500 Tren E for the last 6 weeks cause I'm not feeling any sides really. I'm 6'2" which is part of why I struggled to make natty gains.

Asked as last thread was dying: Are SARMs any good? I'm looking at LGD-4033 but as OP says, I'm retarded for considering an oral only cycle.

What did you weigh directly before you started roiding.

She wants to do the ladyboy show so probably a fuck load.

ITT: coward manlets with hilariously small penises who feel the need to pump chemicals up their ass to make up for the fact that they're a gutless bitch who will die of heart disease in their 30s.

it feels fucking great being a 6'5" adonis who's 248 lbs of twisted steel and sex appeal who is absolutely jacked while NOT having to abuse drugs like some lame little faggot ass chicken shit.

Attached: 1509142556431.png (257x362, 41K)

LGD and MK677 are the only ones worth talking about in my opinion, everything else has shit risk and reward factors from what I've watched other gymrats do with it.
Stack test-e and mk677, you won't regret it.

that's not nice

Jokes on you, I'm aiming for late 20s.

did shoehead ever let you put it in?

anime is for girls tho

>MK677
>SARM

She sounds like a hoe

>meme shit phone cover
>pimply little shit

"aesthetics" shit heads in a nutshell.

lel, yea.
it's been 3 years

>its another episode of this fucking autist cherrypicking my posts again.

LGD is the only thing I really have access to. Is it worth it/viable/harmful to take it on its own?

Sounds like you're in for an enduring marriage

Attached: 1271159837344.jpg (236x240, 6K)

>trenboy
>500mg testE

You got me.
Made me laff.

Attached: faggot.jpg (533x700, 84K)

Around 165. When I started lifting I was 140.
Yeah I've always had shitty skin.

heehee

Attached: shit post.gif (480x300, 499K)

She literally does whatever I say, it's pretty dope.

nice.
is she rich?

At the end of the day, you're not going to become a mass monster on it, you're not going to get insanely strong on it, you're going to be just a bit better than you would if you were staying natural. From what I know of LGD, there are no lasting or dangerous side effects, but remember these are experimental research drugs, so there could be issues that show up in a few years. The most important thing to know is that everyone's body reacts differently to chemicals, and sometimes that can be dangerous.
All said and done;
Sarms are good by themselves.
Sarms are great stacked with a cycle.
Do your research, get your diet, training, recovery sorted out, then make your decision.

Will be, my parents are covering most of her schooling. You still alive mayne?

damn that's nice.
is she gonna be something that makes a lot of money? doctor?
I don't get on here anymore I'm out of the loop.

lel, yea I'm alive and doing well.
living in Florida right now so I'm warm.
in school still for IT, working as an electrician like I have been for like 9 years.
not much changed outside of me being natty and I broke up with gf a few hours ago

just slammed bavk 4 if these bad boys. feeling fucking great hetr hows it gikng gys? God thing i use liber upport cause im fucked up./

Attached: 4peach.jpg (1667x2083, 403K)

Attached: 1517530377780.jpg (960x958, 213K)

earlier in the semester i drank 2 at a party. I'm not much of a drinker i thought they were all hype so i smoked, dipped tobacco and had a few cigarettes on top of it.

I was fucked up. wouldrecommendagain/10

too much juice for not enough alcohol, I can't get fucked up on 4loko before wanting to puke from my stomach being full (instead of wanting to puke due to the alcohol)

Yeah doctor. dude I work coding, what are you looking at in IT?

wouldn't aromasin be way better than arimidex as its suicidal and theres no chance of e2 suddenly spiking back up later on?

Attached: 32b2c86b800fafa05e9c7e3b72a0b431-imagejpeg.png (512x512, 24K)

I like aromasin but it's easier to crash on it, I recommend 12mg every other day on anything more than test, maybe once a week 12mg on test+/-proviron only.

>easier to crash on aromasin

>cuddling with the gf
>"You know, the bad part about you being a straight man is that you'll never know what it feels like to be held in a man's strong arms like this"
this is why I lift bros

Aromasin is better hands down because it increases igf 1 production.
Adex is just asins predecessor

>implying my bones don't feel like napalm without estrogen.

spandidos-publications.com/ijo/22/5/1081/abstract

Neat, who wants to pay to actually see how much difference it makes tho?

To expound on this, asin is harder to crash but stays crashed longer.

it's actually fucking weird and laying on soft lady tummy is x100 better

Is soft lady(boy) tummy also acceptable

>I like aromasin but it's easier to crash on it
>asin is harder to crash

>I'm 6'2" which is part of why I struggled to make natty gains.
no, you're lazy

The Jews are the reason I'm a loser

So I'm going to do a simple 500mg 16 week cycle. im going to take the ai and HCG from the start to the end, doing everything sensibly and by the book for my first cycle.

Can I use the same AI for my PCT or do i need a different one?

What kind of program should I do when i'm on roids? how should I adapt my training?

Depends on the lady (male [boy])

>have AI on hand IN CASE YOU NEED IT
Don't pump extra shit into your body if it isn't needed.

The biggest thing i remember about my training style on my first cycle was i was always increasing volume each session by weight or reps or sets. Your body recovers a lot faster. Really depends on training style and goals. A lot of the BB guys here favour the Arnold split style training, but as a PL I find i can run all the fucked up soviet strength programs and get huge gains out of them.

As for PCT, why even come off. You're going to BnC. get an extra vial and do that at 250mg/week until you decide if you really want to come off or BnC for life.

so i just take 500mg of test and take the ai if i notice sides?

i'm going to try a cycle and pct first, then after pct i'll decide if I will BnC. I have a few cycles i want to run first.

1. basic test only cycle
2. dianabol bulking cycle
3. tren cycle to get fucking shredded

I'm going to literally do an arnold plan from a book he wrote recently

>so i just take 500mg of test and take the ai if i notice sides?
Yes.

If this is your first cycle, you'll make great gains (if your nutrition, training and recovery are on point) off just test only, so its not a good baseline.
So you have 3 cycles or so you want to try? If you intend to PCT after each of them, you'll spend a fortune on PCT shit. Just BnC, trust me, PCT is a fucking rollercoaster from everything I've seen and heard. Ffs, one of my mates cried watching Lassie with his girlfriend one day while he was coming off and I've never let him forget it.

What's your weight and height. Whats your current program. How's your nutrition.

Tits make better pillows. Asses too, if you trust them not to fart.
He said part. The other part could be laziness.

>buttblasted

I just finished my 8th week of 500mg Test E. I have enough Test to last 20 more weeks if I cruise. Or 5 weeks if I up the dose and shoot 750 mg.

Tell me why I shouldn't do this.

Always did short esters in the past (ace, prop), looking to perhaps switch to Enanthate for Test and Tren, any pros/cons you’ve experienced ?

Cons: You may need to frontload
You are more susceptible to drug testing
You can't load up 2g of test E before a meet like you can with prop
Pros:
Less pinning
Less pip
Less ml pinned
More stable blood levels
Not needing to pin at nearly the same time ED or risking all hell breaking loose

Because upping the dose is a waste and 8 week blast nets you close to zero gains because the shit only truly kicks in past week 5.

My right testicle is pulsing, is this normal?

Okay will continue to blast my ass full of 500mg of gay panda oil for another 4 weeks.

One of the first warning signs for homosexuality.

Is there any recommended SARM that won't lower test? I'm already pretty low

If I were you I'd pay thousands of dollars just to get back to your BEFORE body, because it actually has nice skin without disgusting stretch marks. You just destroyed your body forever and can forget about ever being "aesthetic"

When does post injection pain peak? It's 12 hours since my first ever 2cc shot of test in the glute, and it hurts a little but it doesn't bother me at all. I want to know how much worse will it get.

much

One of your mentally retarded roid rage monkeys is sperging out again, can't you contain your mental illness in this thread, please?

yes, a little achy? ive had this around when they're shutting down/kicking back from nolva, and a week into cruise

keep it 500, then cruise, just eat more if you want more gains, 250 mgs aint gonna do shit this late into cycle

theres little sensible about aas, lets be honest

t. Fatty

AHAHHAHAHAHA

Seriously normies at my gym that just fuck around a bit look bigger than you. How can you live with yourself fucking faggot

>lifting for woman
that's why you still dyel

masT what is your opinion on white genocide

He's a Turk.

I can defend myself when needed, fuck everyone else

survival of the fittest

lmao i don't even look Turkish faggot

I can't even grow a beard without supplements.

>I can defend myself when needed, fuck everyone else

Not when the caliphate invades.

She's right.

Attached: 1440218070219.jpg (500x453, 104K)

lads what's the shelf life of test e? im back at my moms house after being interstate for about 2.5 years and literally nothing has changed in my room. was looking around and found some test e i was gonna use but completely forgot about when i found out i had to move interstate. it's just been in my closet so no sunlight or extreme heat/cold should have fucked with it, would it still be alright to use?

What does my opinion matter then. If it happens it happens, our cuck government will let it happen anyway.

I will make sure my superior genetics will be hand over to the next generation

LGD saved my ass when my ex ruined my gym routine. Kept my mass and bounced back so much easier.

>when my ex ruined my gym routine.
How is that even possible

>want to bulk
>you are too fat
fuck my life

Attached: 1453383074062.jpg (246x336, 10K)

this guy even real

Attached: WHAT.jpg (488x604, 63K)

Being with a girl who doesn't like the idea of gym and drinks all the time and by having no self-control and pussy drunk, but Iv'e seen the light now.

>pointy lats
That's something new.

Attached: 1490849650914.jpg (1024x683, 426K)

Do you guys have any form of dignity or what? Who cares what she thinks. If you want to go the gym then you go to the FCUKING gym. The fact you gave her the impression you care what she thinks, means you can't get any better than her. You should always make sure you can live without her and she is replaceable when needed.

You should always be better looking to stay in control. Going to the gym is part of this

At least you see the light now. I hope you learned from your mistake

Watch his videos. He's real

instagram.com/dmitriyvorotincev/?hl=nl

Bulking is a meme son.

masT is actually right about this. When I first got with my gf I made it abundantly clear my life is
1: Gym
2: Work
3: Everything else
She was mad as fuck for about a week, i let her sulk it out and she's fine with it now. Just find someone who respects your life and goals.

Get out

good job, she'll make lots of money.
make her be an oncologist.
Hoping for for something along the lines of network engineer, sys admin, or data center work, depending on where i live. I can write code also but I don't want to do that as my main job.
what kind of stuff are you working on?

That's why you have no muscle.

They don't want you to better yourself. WHY? because it will make them even more insecure about themselves. To stay in line with you she has to do the same shit as you, which they don't want because all woman are fucking lazy.

For them there are only two reasons to change:

1. you fucking tell them they need to change otherwise you leave them(Only works if you're good looking)
2. they're single and they feel they need to better themselves to find a partner.

I just ripped into her about her pink dumbbell exercises and got her doing real lifts with proper weight. She enjoys it a lot more and gets excited about every bit of progress she makes.

Sorry let me clarify. Bulking is a meme unless you roid or have sub 10 percent body fat.

She wasn't insulted when you try to convince her to lift?

Thank you for the clarification. I couldn't imagine functioning without it

You're welcome

Dreaming is crazy on mk 677 had 10 different dreams today