Gf left me 3 weeks ago

>gf left me 3 weeks ago
>Fucked 6 different women multiple times since then
>Still excelling in my career
>Still doing all my favorite hobbies
>Im still making it. Aesthetic, popular and financially well off
>Still feel empty as hell

I honestly think she was the woman of my dreams bros. None of the reasons she gave make any sense and I think she left because she didn't feel worthy of me. That or she wants to build a friendship before she comes back. I hope to the gods, and wish upon the moon and stars she returns. She was perfect desu.

Also general feels thread
Pic somewhat related. Making music helps vent

Attached: 15208210075181988704351.jpg (2592x1944, 2.97M)

How did you fuck 6 women, where are you meeting them, is there some all you can fuck buffet I don't know about

can I do this as a virgin who makes little money and lives with his parents? also i'm manlet like 170lbs

aww fucky sucky booboo

>Still feel empty as hell

Then you're not really making it

One of the best gifts women can give you is leaving you, and the reason she left sounds like the best thing in the world, honestly cut that bitch off for at least 6 months and don't look at her social media or run into her in person.

I made another thread, but
gf of 3 years called me earlier to break up over the phone
she has depression, anxiety, and ocd that have been getting worse by the day and she says she can't let herself bring me down anymore.
I tried to talk her out of it but it's over.

next time you see her, hand her a bible

Attached: 1517114010275.gif (500x371, 481K)

2 bitches per week is a pretty strong start out of a relationship. But if he is rich and ripped, I'd buy it.

worst part is I moved out of state for us to get an apartment together.
I'm now in Florida when all my friends and family are in Ohio. but as I've made some recent commitments I have to stay here for at least another 6 months.
miss my family and friends but it's warm here.
I have no friends here and now no gf.
all I have is floor press kitty

Attached: Screenshot_20180311-221332.png (1080x1920, 2.29M)

Stop seeking validation from outside yourself. Literally every woman is like this to some degree. There is no "the one." Only you.

Attached: 1519618613268.png (1700x1273, 257K)

Boggles my mind how grown men think that sleeping with women will staisfy them long term.

You are setting yourself up for failure and depression long term. The road to recovery is not quick. Sleeping with multiple women (quick method) will put you back.

You don't have to believe me, read the OP. Threads like these pop up like clockwork.

it was 3 weeks ago user, you've still got plenty of time to improve.
However,
>Fucked 6 different women multiple times since then
Your mind will be so scoured by flings you're not finding that kind of love again, if it isn't already.

do you fuck your cat?

no, do you?
is that little slut sneaking out?

>Sleeping with multiple women (quick method) will put you back.

The correct term is "set you back". I was confused when I read your post because it seemed like you were trying to say "put you back [on track]".

>Girl that I fell in love with like I have never fallen in love with in my 22 years of existence left me almost 6 months ago
>Could feel she was 'the one' since the moment I met her, made me feel things I didn't know were possible
>She even felt the same way, said we were meant to be and how it's all written in the starts
>We told each other all sorts of things
>She's basically the female version of me which means proud and stubborn, don't want to admit feelings
>End up treating her like crap for a month a half because I had some problems with other stuff and didn't tell her about it
>She was too proud to say she felt bad and she let it get to the point where she didn't wanna be with me anymore
>Hit me like a truck, the next morning I cried for the first time in forever
>Tried fixing it but just made things much worse because I never felt that way and didn't know what to do
>We go to college together and I see her regularly
>Tried forgetting about her but can't
>Tried getting with other girls but I can't since all I can think of is how no girl can compare to what me and her had
>Every time I try to tell myself a better one will come along the universe finds a way to tell me "nope, she was it"
>Everything reminds me of her because she was a part of everything in my life
>Body physically hurts when I remember how happy we were and the chemistry we had
>Hurts ever worse when people in college ask me about us and I tell them what happened and they say that it's such a shame because everyone could see how much she was in love with me by the way she laughed and looked at me

Just typing this shit out hurt. She opened a whole new world for me I didn't know existed. I started understand things that I thought were bullshit before I met her.

idk if the cat isn't satisfying your sexual needs then what use is it?

At least you still have pussy

I suggest you get rid of the cat parasites in cat poop make you suicidal.

when I'm sitting home alone as I do literally every day, I'm not alone.
energetic little cat running around always wanting to play.
very comforting

and yet you're so insecure that you need to make a thread on an anime imageboard to boast about how perfect your life is and cry about some stupid whore you were dating

top fucking lel, you LARPing sperglord

If you need to get over her then just tell yourself she's already fucking other dudes bro. Because that's exactly what she's doing. Girls move on FAST because eager men are so easily available and they forget the previous guy once they are in the arms of a new one.

>Stop seeking validation from outside yourself. Literally every woman is like this to some degree

but then why is literally eerything every guy on this board does in order to seek outside validation and does it all for women?

sounds more like he's posting this to try and convince himself it's ok and he's better off, and she's missing out.
it's a natural part of ending a long term relationship.

damn user. hang in there. better to have love and lost then never to have loved at all
t. no gf

if this post is so great why was it deleted lmao

yeah, so he comes on here to boast about how he's popular, rich, smart, looks great, and fucks tons of women

hes a LARping sperglord like most of this board

ITT: some sex having normie is complaining to a bunch of no gf virgins

Can people like you fuck off? I would go to r9k but faggots like you are there too

lol
this makes me feel better.

Good. Please leave and never post again

Because I'm a Chad and have money?
Idk
Bitches love me I guess

but I posted a cute picture of my cat, appreciate it damnit.

>having casual sex
>still feel empty
Hey whoa maybe casual sex is bad. Maybe sex is best reserved as the ultimate expression of love in an exclusive relationship.

Attached: 1455835692899.gif (276x260, 1.08M)

Yeah that's true for a lot of girls but I chose this one because she has goals, a career, investments, an independent spirit, and traditional sentiments. The rare type id want a family with

That's their problem
I didn't
> career woman
There's your first red flag

>ex gf just come over to hook up with me after swearing to me that she'd cut me off from her life
>says sex with me is the best
>she's dating another boy
guess you can say i KEKED him
we broke up end of December, and she left me absolutely destroyed in that breakup
>also on that 5 fuck buddy rotation
>hate myself
>pr's at the gym
>getting an apartment with my best friend

idk what my life is anymore. i just want a girl that aint a hoe like me. but my gf of 5 years ago is somehow coming back in my life. She was my first love so i dont want to get my hopes up but i do kinda hope that i can get a chance at that life

Attached: oof.jpg (640x480, 50K)

My ex is gorgeous, had an amazing body, a sexy polish accent and was racist and christian.
And she left me.
But it's been six months. She's gone and now I've woken up to myself about despite how beautiful the statue was, it still had cracks.
She's fucking someone else, haven't spoken to her since October last year, and to be honest, I never will ever again.

Move forward. There's nothing wrong with living in the past, but don't try to find happiness in the same place that you lost it.
Every time I see myself in a mirror I remind myself that I'm the only person I'll ever need. If anyone wants to be part of my life, they're more than welcome, but this train is on a one way track.

You got that right, brah.

Attached: 1519955653477.jpg (640x645, 66K)

Breh... You are incredibly intuitive

Bro Florida is a shit hole full of retards and third world shit holers. Come back to Ohio it's the heart of it all.