Is raw milk better than pasteurized?

Is raw milk better than pasteurized?

Attached: CDN3fVYVEAAb4lG.jpg (1200x781, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

realmilk.com/
foodsafety.gov/blog/raw_milk_details.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22943300
sciencedrivennutrition.com/hormones-milk/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>drinking cow blood and puss

raw milk is like drinking from an infected wound

If you have your own cows or goats, strain the milk and try raw. I've heard it's pretty good, raw goat milk.
But user, do not even think of drinking raw milk from those chemical filled dairy farm cows, holy shit.

No. No matter what hippies tell you, the only thing pasteurization does is kill the bacteria in milk. If you want probiotics, eat yogurt. That way you won't get salmonella or the pox. Kids used to die from typhoid and the like all the fucking time.
If you want to avoid hormones in your milk buy organic from a reputable source. But don't suck on a cow's titty. You're playing russian roulette with serious infections.

>t. Medical student

you don't have to be a medical student to realize that drinking raw, bacteria filled milk is disgusting.

yeah mate

Yes, it's one hundred times better. Pic related.
If you're health concious enough to want raw milk, you'll most likely get it from an organic farm, don't even think it's possible to find raw milk from factory cows, anyone would be an idiot to wanna try that.
>t.biology major
Maybe those kids had shit gut flora and weak immune systems from a high sugar diet you stupid cuck. Do some critical thinking for once.

Attached: raw-milk-comparison-chart.jpg (680x576, 278K)

oh wow! this picture with no citations that is totally biased and made by some raw milk drinking faggot is totally true and not made up to support your retarded beliefs!

yes

Attached: christina-hendricks-johnnie-walker-fathers-day-03.jpg (890x1222, 259K)

Is it certified organic, and from a local farm? Then still no, that's still disgusting, don't drink nasty ass raw milk.

all milk is aids

Attached: Milk.jpg (714x1188, 336K)

This
Oh and protip: whey is made from milk

Way better.
>tfw live in Pennsylvania and buy fresh raw milk from Amish cuties every week while they mire my aesthethics
Soyboys will never know this feel.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1600x678, 171K)

>tfw clint gets mogged

Attached: 1516249134482.png (1792x1080, 1.98M)

>Maybe those kids had shit gut flora and weak immune systems from a high sugar diet you stupid cuck
>high sugar diet in 1850
lol do you know how old Pasteurization is?

Attached: 1506905489923.png (1280x720, 337K)

>do some critical thinking
>posts a fun infographic with no citations that reverse image search shows up as being from Pinterest
>suburban mom pls go

o wow some larping wannabe engineering major thinks I'm stupid because I go to medical school

Attached: gerden rumsi.png (288x373, 230K)

Do you know how old bread and flour is retard? Carbs are sugar you stupid fuck. It's proven that gluten is related to lactose intolerance.
>hurr durr link me to studies funded by coca cola please
Fucking idiots, pasteurized milk literally means milk boiled. You think bacteria and organisms survive this boiling process? Again, do some critical thinking you soyboys.

Bunch of vegans shills anyways so fuck off.

realmilk.com/

Attached: 1518980109503.jpg (280x180, 17K)

I like my milkie straight from the teet

Attached: 1517582762442.jpg (3136x2352, 1.94M)

So in other words making you way stronger

>There's bacteria/piss on a vagina, don't put your tongue on it. Definitely don't lick her sweet little asshole.

The kids died because jewish milk companies mixed dirty water and chalk inside. Teddy Roosevelt and Strausser did massive propaganda so jews wouldn't get progromed.

is she sitting on her dick? I dont get it where's her balls?

To be fair assholes don't taste sweet.

I'll bet your asshole tastes like dick.

kangaroos have nipples?

It's far better, but it goes off faster which is why companies pasteurized and homogenized. I used to suffer from asthma and acne, but it mostly went away after changing to organic. Pic related

Attached: dont do gomad2.jpg (1359x3234, 1.4M)

mammals have breasts?

fucking REKT

Can you milk me?
>pls

Attached: 1464278057417.jpg (210x229, 7K)

>better

For what? For taking Salmonella or E. Coli? Yes.

I use it to make the BEST home made yogurt ever. It's fat and sweet, you would not believe, even it's whey is sweet.... BUT I BOIL IT.

Only if it comes from mommy

Attached: 6C40DF02-5A49-4642-A487-A85A072B7339.gif (853x480, 1.91M)

is there a difference between cooked and pasteurized?
Serious question.

Attached: 85c.gif (256x256, 458K)

Pasteurized is already cooked, can't imagine cooking will do much more.

sickly agriculturecels have had high sugar diets since ~10000 BC

Attached: hyde1.jpg (1503x994, 75K)

>fat and sweet
just like ur mom

Either you're ignorant as fuck or you're a paid industry shill.

I've been drinking raw milk, raw eggs, and been eating tartar for the past decade and have never gotten salmonella or e coli, I haven't even gotten a cold or any illnesses whatsoever. Only older people or children (people with weak or undeveloped inmune systems) get sick from raw natural foods; and even then it's the result of good bacteria getting rid of all the bad bacteria they have.

Keep eating your shitty dead low nutrient yogurt you lil pussy.

I hear ya man. I've sucked and fucked hundreds of dicks on craigslist and haven't even gotten aids once.

Bunch of wusses.

Fine, go to India, bath and drink into the saint Gange River, millions of Indians have been doing that and are perfectly fine. And please, don't come back, just fucking die.

foodsafety.gov/blog/raw_milk_details.html

I'm not even American. Pretty much any given food authority in every civilized country is telling the same fucking thing. "Boil raw milk".

i was a happy child.

>everyone must be a shitskin from an undeveloped country with no notion of cleanliness, sanitation, or health
You're argument is absolute garbage, as if it was impossible to live in a developed country with developed intelligent people who are capable of raising healthy animals in extremely sanitary conditions. Keep your shitty third world mentality out of here.

And yes, of course governments will say this because no body wants to get sued because of dumbasses like you who can't do basic food handling.

>mfw dont have to worry about hormones in milk because i control my hormones artificially with anabolic steroids and cancer patient pills

Attached: 1514601312313.jpg (680x598, 48K)

you are talking to young kids who have never ventured out of the city or suburbs
their idea on how the world worked is quite flawed.
rural agricultural uprising will take care of the liberal cityfaghs

>as if it was impossible to live in a developed country with developed intelligent people who are capable of raising healthy animals in extremely sanitary conditions.

Just an example:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22943300

> The predictors more strongly associated with being unvaccinated were education of the caregiver, education of caregiver's partner, caregiver's tetanus toxoid (TT) status, wealth index and type of family member participation in decision-making when the child is ill. Multivariable logistic regression identified the TT status of the caregiver as the strongest predictors of unvaccinated children. Country-specific summaries were produced and sent to countries.

Developed countries, populated by well educated, intelligent people, might indeed be populated by dumb people.

I'm not the one typing in his native language, James.

i speak thirteen different languages, speak your native tongue. Go ahead.
The type of person to argue against drinking raw milk even if it were to be obtained from a family owned cow are the same type of people who have no real life experience. They sit in an office 40 hours a week with their college degree thinking they are living in the future.
protip: those same people are unhappier and live less fulfilling lives (relatively)
such is the life of a liberal cityfag
thats why they flock to ideas such as veganism because it gives them an excuse to have a holier than thou attitude while letting them trick themselves into thniking they are making a difference. Thats all they want is to matter for a few seconds. Too bad weak willed "men" like that are never once going to experience making a difference in their puny, irrelevant lives. They could be replaced by millions of other drones within seconds and no one would ever bat an eye or give a shit... all because they really dont matter

I'm off

>all milk
It clearly says "commercial milk"
this is obvious and everybody knows that, brainlet

we're talking about a cow here

lmaooo how will user ever recover

sciencedrivennutrition.com/hormones-milk/

Pic related, GOMAD physique

Attached: a7a4c47b2beb.png.jpg (600x597, 31K)

>implying your gf isnt a cow

raw milk from local farm
they have it on tap
50 euro cent per liter
its fucking amazing and so fucking fat

delish

Attached: Eric (totally natty) Bugenhagen.jpg (900x900, 79K)

>being retarded

City slickers GET OUT REEE

>medical student

Thank you modern medicine for creating things that make us healthier and never being wrong