Be 18 years old muay thai fag

>be 18 years old muay thai fag
>read on Veeky Forums that the key to being explosive is heavy squats under 5 reps and Olympic lifts
>spend about 5 years trying to do both muay thai and squats and cleans
>2plate clean, 4 plate squats
>lose every amateur fight ever
thanks for the wasted time

Attached: creepa2.jpg (724x826, 162K)

Literally no one in (actual) sports stays within the 5 rep range.

ya I learned that
I'd get gassed so fast with my monster ass and thighs

>5 years to clean 2pl8 and squat 4
i dont think its the training you should worry about

hey man i was like 165lbs

Attached: eggman.jpg (800x1106, 237K)

kicking strenght is more about psoas and glutes than quads so you trained the wrong muscles, what a faggot

also

>muay thai

fucking ching chong

anyways its better than powerlifting

also power cant be developed at all, its something you either have it or not, if you have it you can get better at it, but if you dont you dont

You're just fat and unathletic
SeeDon't blame us for your shortcomings

lol are you making the same mistake as I am?

Attached: nice guy 1.jpg (300x300, 18K)

Well sure, you can be like Yoel Romero or Tyron Woodley and just be explosive but you quickly tire yourself out if you're not careful. You need perfect form and technique to turn that explosivity into a win.

Nah because I was athletic before I turned 18

Attached: image.png (634x900, 525K)

>power cant be developed at all

>be a shit fighter
>WOW FUCK YOU Veeky Forums
The thing I like about combat sports is how there's no excuses. Either you do the training and have the heart or you dont and get KTFO.

Then there's this faggot OP sullying one of the few bastions of inescapable responsibility by blaming others for his failures.

damn OP your pic is shocking and scary! fucking epic. that definitely got my attention. you're probably really hardcore irl.

>this post
>this pic
fuck off

ANIME SITE

Practice what you want to get better at. You don't lift to get better at Muay Thai; you kick the fucking bag or pads to get better at Muay Thai.

Even buakaw and shit lift. They do high rep as opposed to 5x5 though

buakaw's lifting is literally pull ups and neck shit

and bodyweight squats

How retarded can you be, going into the ring is more cardio then explosive. You can have a deadly kick or punch. But can you land that shit and keep up that intensity for 3 mins x 8 rounds?

First fighter to gass out usually gets pounded until the ref takes pity on you.

Right. Lifting is important. But also, you don't get scored on foot-pounds of force delivered in a kick or whatever; you get scored on landing it.

More pad work. More pad work. More pad work.

how fat and autistic are you?

Power cant be developed baaaaah look and laugh

power cant be developed, these guys you see with +40 inch vertical its because they were already born that way

the same goes to strenght, dont expect to increase your lifts by 100 pounds max since your first time, during a natty lifetime

you're fucking 23, don't give up fag.

>the same goes to strenght, dont expect to increase your lifts by 100 pounds max since your first time, during a natty lifetime

what the fuck are you talking about

the first time i deadlifted i was doing 135x5, a few months later i was doing 425x5

stop lying on internet

this, desu

Attached: UylzkIS.jpg (366x720, 37K)