Why is having a thicc ass or wanting a bigger ass considered a female thing...

why is having a thicc ass or wanting a bigger ass considered a female thing? are you guys telling me that you would actively work out all your other muscles but skip the glutes coz youre afraid of being called gay?

Attached: tumblr_p5g53weEzq1s8xa66o1_540.jpg (540x675, 31K)

bro that dude looks like a chadjeet

and no getting a bigger ass is not a bad thing. girls dig that shit.

Attached: chadman111.jpg (500x500, 68K)

I mean if you're a faggot do what you want
also this is a dubs thread

m-mirin dat ass

how do i get a thicc ass like that? my gf likes to rim it

ladies like a guy with a big ass. it's up there with abs and forearms for the "attractiveness of the muscles".

Attached: 1520470925547s.jpg (125x92, 2K)

>dude building glutes is NOT gay
>see this pic of a guy biting his lip taking a mirror ass-selfie with a pink phone proves it.

I've had girls openly compliment and slap my ass before.

I think it's a good thing overall

I've had girls at the gym literally watch me do the GHD machine then ask me if thats why I have a nice ass.

And the answer is yes

>argues big asses are not feminine
>posts an obvious homosexual doing a feminine pose with feminine fat distribution

Good job retard.

Modern ladies desu. We are witnessing some kind of "gender reversal" with millenials due to plastic and soy for men, and contraceptive pills for women. Metrosexual men acting like the beta in their couple to their masculine girlfriends.

*slap*

Yeah fking homo

So I lost my virginity to a guy when I was younger. I still get turned on by guys every now and then but I don't think I'd want to date a guy anymore. I was probably just a closet gay for many years of my life.

Whenever I tell a woman that I've been with guys they become so clingy and into me it's crazy. Girls are always trying to step up their game because they're afraid I might leave them for a man. Some girls have told me how much it turns them on that I've been with men too. I think straight chicks really dig "gay" guys.

So, OP I would argue chicks are really into guys like your pic

Woops, replied to some random user on accident

>tfw naturally have a perky ass
>tfw female co workers talk about it and call me beyonce

Why would training your ass be a feminine thing to do?
Can't build a dope squat or dead with a flat ass. Plus, a good looking ass is probably the biggest sign of being a well rounded lifter.
Good arms - amateur
Good chest - beginner
Good quads - intermediate
Good (natty) shoulders - advanced
Good ass - elite lifter

Niggas you disgust me. OP has a point. Having an ass as a decent good looking man will be itself grabbed by your female friends or random girls if the conditions are good. A nice ass can be even an ice breaker. Everybody loves a good ass(male, female and furry people) , and I'm yet to know somebody happier than a girl grabbing ass while she is being fucked. Get your shit together and lift your shit ass to grass.

Also the dude in OP Pic is kawaiibrocosplay

dont skip glutes but dont especially work on them and skip the rest of your workouts,
You only look gay when everyday is only leg day with some abs routine.
>gay dudes with huge thot butts and thighs but trex arms always hogging shit at my gym.

In my personal experience and from a few studies I read, women are generally not turned on my gay men and find it off putting. But I can imagine a few girls out there being intrigued by it and jealous, thus stepping up their game.

Jelly, my ex barely touched me

Girls have always liked bums, it makes you look strong and is a good indicator of health

Big arses aren't feminine. Wide hips, in combinatino with a small waist, are.
If your core is wide as well, like it should be if you're lifting heavy, then a big arse doesn't look womanly.