Kpop aesthetics

Can anyone explain to me how gooks are attractive despite the small jaw/chin and ottermode bodies? It seems to go against conventional standards of what makes guys/girls attractive

Attached: 1520444725396.jpg (1200x800, 388K)

Other urls found in this thread:

koreaboo.com/buzz/plastic-surgery-clinic-in-seoul-has-a-tower-of-patients-jaw-bone-shavings/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They're not. I lived there for a few years, most of them are normal looking Asians but the ones like in your photo are unnerving, it's all plastic surgery that creates an uncanny valley effect that makes your brain think it's seeing a moving mannequin or animated alien humanoid hybrid or something.

Surgery

>small jaws aren't attractive
What kind of Hollywood kike shit are you smoking?

name ONE fucking attractive male with a small jaw

I was talking about women, interesting that your mind goes straight to men though. Faggot.

do you mean the girls or the guys?
afaik only nerdgirls like kpop guys

Attached: 10000000_1509844545726096_3388845804906086400_n (2).webm (1280x720, 2.51M)

Lived in Korea for several years teaching ESL. Korean women are kind of like Korean food. Pretty bland and boring. Not what Americans think. Inferior to related foreign alternatives.

koreans are a lot more uglier than you think. it's just that the pretty boys and girls are constantly advertised as poster boys of korea. trust me, i'm a gook myself.

true facts. I'm seeing a 17 y/o 9/10 homely white girl who lied about being 18 as a 29 y/o gook. god bless kpop

Asians can be cute as fuck. Also when you're into younger looking grills they're the only way to avoid looking like a pedo.

Attached: 1520010218668.png (720x717, 602K)

Based

Gib

Attached: 1510836336913.jpg (810x855, 96K)

stahp, muh dick

Ignore the feminine aspects of Kpop Idols like their skin, and look at their basics like Jaw and neck. They all have god-tier masculine features.

oochima

>they're the only way to avoid looking like a pedo.
That reminded me when my mom wanted me to look at some 13-14yo ukrainian girls, because she decided she's gonna pay one to be my wife. She said that's the only way i'm gonna get a wife.

>That reminded me when my mom wanted me to look at some 13-14yo ukrainian girls, because she decided she's gonna pay one to be my wife. She said that's the only way i'm gonna get a wife.

Attached: sdfg.gif (171x172, 962K)

this

Attached: 5QNrQK2.png (768x1110, 729K)

Wow

Attached: 1434803059905.jpg (337x372, 23K)

It's true. I watch running man (korean show) and whenever you see these girls on the show they look like some alternate super race when standing next to normal citizens.

Dude I’m living in Korea now and the food is fucking delicious. I feel bad for
You if you never tried anything good, dont know how you stayed here and djd that. Calling BS honestly

w-what is that?

Attached: 1518521112472.jpg (319x331, 15K)

I don't really get why people find kpop stars and the like so attractive.
Most have moon faces, even after surgery.
Jap and Chinese stars are much cuter

the leftovers from jaw surgery

True, all the hot ones from twice are non-Korean

>making pillars of human jaw bones from cosmetic surgery

That's either cyberpunk or straight up slaneeshi, I can't decide.

>tfw my gf is a doppelganger of Mina

Attached: HjgUCHF.png (1280x1313, 1.86M)

They aren't.

They look feminine, youthful and healthy.

Jaws don't matter much in women

Then she discovered I watch anime and decided to buy me Chinese wife.

I guess it depends on where you're from but when I was in Korea the food and the women are bomb as fuck. But then again you're probably larping as elon musk so yea.

western people who like kpop are, without exception, degenerates and suffer from mental issues, so it's no wonder they consider such freaks of nature "attractive"

Attached: 1474514454309.png (584x717, 323K)

>degenerates who suffer from mental issues
so Veeky Forums regulars basically?

>Mina

Nice.

Attached: mina.jpg (1135x1700, 310K)

They have symmetrical faces

they are mentally ill and prefer undeveloped faces

Attached: mental illness.jpg (1130x530, 77K)

Please tell me the right one is the before pic.

But everyone in twice is hot

No , having a small face is a beauty standart in Korea and in to a certain extent in other east asian countries. So its explainable why he would do that. We euros and burgers might consider a square, big jaw a masculine, alpha and desired feature both among men and women , but in his enviroment this rounded beta face is considered to be the aesthetic norm , even for men. If you haven't noticed in all pictures they are intentonally trying to outangle their head so it would look smaller , yet so many of us have a laugh and asian bodybuilders like Chul Soon or w/e his name was , for "skipping" head day and shit but its all intentional and part of the culture there.

KPOP THREADS SHOULD BE FUCKING RANGE BANNED WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU POSTING ON EVERY FUCKING BOARD YOUR FUCKING STUPID SHIT GOOK

this

>frogposter calling someone a degenerate

Attached: 1520550699422.jpg (125x88, 2K)

The males just have the same characteristics as females. That just means men and women are interested in looking at them, same as women

>his kpop waifu doesn't have monolids

koreanon here. i never rlly found the korean girls that attractive. maybe its cuz i grew up in north america but i never dated a korean girl out of the 8 girls i dated. and you can go fuck yourself for saying korean food is bad. you must be eating toothpaste for dinner if you got tastebuds like yours

>Asian grills with the tight bodies of some white women
>not the tube body bullshit, actual curves

WHAT ARE KOREANS AND HOW DO I GET ONE

Attached: image.jpg (894x894, 341K)

Stop

>tfw underdeveloped face
I don't know what to feel about it.

Attached: ultimate chinlet.jpg (1075x1075, 16K)

>tfw slav
>tfw no chance of ever meeting qt asians

Attached: bolzga.png (916x675, 562K)

MY FUCKING GOD ITS REAL

I always thought koreafags werent so atractive and had a fuckton of surgery but holy shit this is retarded.
koreaboo.com/buzz/plastic-surgery-clinic-in-seoul-has-a-tower-of-patients-jaw-bone-shavings/

No wonder they look so anemic. They're shaving off quite a bit of flatbone.

Lucky guy.

Attached: 1501543113782.png (263x217, 56K)

Why do they always have to be in groups? Can't they get popular on their own? Or is this the cheerleader everyone's talking about?

AHAHAHHAHA Asian ladies and gentlemen.

Nah, I tried about everything. Even the old style cuisine where it's just a whole, cold fish or a raw crab rolled in chili paste. Who the fuck wants to eat gimbap? I'll admit the Korean BBQs we're good. Not the Korean flavors Americans think are Korean. But the paces where they give you raw pork or beef and you season it with salt and sesame oil before grilling it yourself. Koreans and their fucking fried chicken, too. Every two doors is another fried chicken place.

Korean food isn't bad, but I always opted for Japanese, Chinese, Vietnamese, etc. Korean women aren't bad, but I always opted for Japanese, Chinese, Vietnamese, etc.

Kekd

how fat?

Also, I wasn't shy about eating there. Had plenty of the weird stuff like the baby octopus that's still squirming while you eat it. Not the sea penis or the silkworm larvae street food because I draw the line at insects. Koreans believe their food is too spicy for Americans but if you've ever had good Mexican food, congratulations, you've eaten spicier food than I ever had in Korea.

I do miss those little energy drinks though, Hot 6. Or the little rice triangles wrapped in seaweed that you can get in the gas stations. And the cucumber chili dish that everywhere served.

>goes from asian chad to cuck
what the fuck korea

I agree with that guy, Korean food is bland and definitely the worst I've tried and that comes from a guy who ate Indonesian street food full of bacteria and who knows what else for weeks.

After 2 weeks of traveling there, I had to opt for some Italian pizza and pasta chain throughout Korea instead of domestic stuff, it was that bad. Specially kimchi, ughh how can they eat that crap daily. Tbh you are the first foreigner I've heard that said he loves Korean food.

she's pretty thin but I'm assuming its because she wants a kpop bod. the best thing about my gook culture is that feminism is not tolerated one bit.

You ever have Korean style pizza? My employer bought me a pizza once to take home with me because she had me work three hours late. Very nice of her. I'm walking home the two miles, crack open that pizza box, and take a big bite from a slice. The pizza was tomato sauce with sweet potatoes, mashed potato paste, cranberries, corn, sweet cheese sauce, and some sort of nut (it was dark out). God damn Koreans.

I looked for a trash can to throw it away, but silly me, there aren't any in Korean. People just toss trash in the street and in the morning an army of old people come and sweep up. So I put my pizza box down on the sidewalk and kept walking.

God damn you korea