ITT: Your kryptonite

ITT: Your kryptonite

I eat this shit every Friday night with a Subway sandwich

Attached: donutholes_feature.jpg (720x400, 53K)

Why would you eat it with a subway sandwich?

Crisps. They're incredibly cheap here

This

I like subway too

subway aint that bad. I get turkey on flatbread with every vegetable besides cucumbers, s&p, oil and vinegar

I work with a hot as fuck mexican girl and -- oh wrong board.

little debbies
tart/soury candy
pizza
hot cheetos
coke

>Spicy Italian
>Italian Herbs bread
>Toasted
>Spinach, Black Olives, and Hot Sauce

My kryptonite? Cheescake.

Coffee and dark chocolate

Coffee isn't even bad for you as long as you aren't drinking sugary starbucks diarrhea.

>soybean oil

Attached: 715EDB92-6268-4969-8066-090E91AEE18C.jpg (450x450, 36K)

Pop tarts

Anything I can deceive myself into thinking doesn't count by eating a tiny bit.
Any cereal
Peanut Butter
Frosting
I'll think I'm being in control but skimming some off the top but then I realize I've been circling the container for about an hour and have eaten about half the container.

Attached: 14900268?wid=520&hei=520&fmt=pjpeg.jpg (520x520, 56K)

There's a Papa John's in one of my university's main buildings. Kills me every time I walk in there and have to smell that greasy, saucy goodness.

Attached: papa_johns_large_pepperoni_slider.jpg (960x640, 96K)

I love Olive Garden’s new Meatball Pizzabowl.

Attached: CF412976-3333-4B72-9B28-406035B4165C.jpg (640x447, 67K)

Due for one of these later today. Trash food made to look pretty at best, but goddamn do I love it.

Attached: 1514345369748.jpg (2000x1126, 776K)

best thing posted so far

what is this? carne asada? shit whatever it is putting sour cream on it would make it 10x better

sorta reminds me of what my city calls an AB, never heard of it existing anywhere else but holy fuck it's the best late night drunk food

Attached: AB.jpg (810x540, 397K)

ayyyyyyy
Carne asade fries, yes. And yes, never complete without sour cream.

fuck me brah im in shity midwest city for college and im craving SD carne asada fries at 4am. Man after this semester ends and hopefully im done with cutting im gonna eat like two of those in one sitting

>mfw posting this from SD
I know carne asada is a commiefornia thing, but is the rest of the country really barren of it?

Ah well. If you're desperate it's mostly just red meat and french fries like 's dish. It might not be the same, but with some marinade and some cheap steak you could prob simulate.

I've tried making it with store bought fries and cheap skirt steak but nothing beats the mexican place a block from my house, especially since they have good hot sauces and those sweet pickled jalapenos and red onions in their salad bar

Li hing my Hawaiian candy. They contain so many awful ingredients but I can't stop eating them.

red wine for me. but I think I might be allergic to sulfites, so that might help me stop drinking it

my roommate's from Hawaii and he brought some back with him. Those things are good as fuck especially the dried plum ones

Can smoked salmon be it? I eat it once a week adjusting it to my daily kcal of fats and proteins

Attached: ass.webm (1020x550, 633K)

Donuts, especially boston creme or any variation of chocolate glazed with some filling inside

Papa John's is the best, dude.

Jesus. The cock is in the upright position.

Blueberry donuts

And if you get buffalo sauce it's spicy, delicious, and low-cal

do you mean the dried plums in the lolipop like coating? that shit is the best, but its basically all poison.

no longer being in the US helped (flaming hot cheetos, zebra cakes, soft cookies with icing, payday and take 5 bars...)

but now i can hardly go without buying and eating 20g of lindt or high quality (milk) chocolate a day. Its usually a bit over 100 calories but still i dont need this sugar

Sensational

>be me
>be on a cut
>craving pringles
>EVERY
>FUCKING
>DAY
>resist for a week
>idea.txt
>buy 5 tubes of pringles
>force myself to eat all of them
>feel sick
>my autism kicks in further
>drink half a bottle of vodka
>get even more sick
>blurrymemory.zip
>wake up the next day feeling lower than satan's wine cellar
>pringles are now associated with absolute disgust
>get flashback just thinking about them
>have never craved anything ever since

It's a horrible method but it works.

Attached: 1519129022744.jpg (775x767, 80K)

Creamy chicken carbonara pizza from dominos

PIzza. Any of em

>Real OG pizza joint down the road from me
>actually worked there for a spell
>hand made everything, no frozen Ready2Bake(tm) bullshit
>Greatest Buffalo Chicken Pepperoni pizza on the entire planet
>the perfect amount of kick, with thin crust, j00cy chicken, and spicy pepperonis
>literally made one to go home with every day I worked (twice a week)
>still order one every saturday
God has no business interfering with the works of Man, but this can be forgiven

Attached: YaranaikaGif.gif (800x800, 676K)

Attached: Chrupkie_kakaowe_luz1000.png (1000x700, 607K)

pigs

Attached: Pringles_Pringles_Bacon_165g.jpg (350x350, 60K)

chicken and waffles

Attached: gf.png (956x809, 9K)

Polar ice vodka
I know its a gainzgoblin but i love that shit.

About to cheat with a patty melt after the gym in a bit

Attached: 397902673_1280x720.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

for me its peanut butter

Are these donut holes? Where can I find these on a Fri night?! Please and thank you

>rye/italian
>roasted chicken breast
>mozzarella/pepper jack
>spinach, onion, tomato
>ranch/vinaigrette
When I have the money I buy myself one of them white chocolate macadamia nut cookies. They might be some of the best cookies I've ever fucking had yo.

You guys forgot to mention beer. And the list of death has been completed.

Attached: 1518232347202.jpg (300x200, 12K)

Pizza - I eat until sickening fullness
Peanut butter, peanut butter cups - no end to consumption
Ice cream
Baked good, especially cookies. God help me.

I keep none of these in the house and treat myself like an addict. I don't even have one because it opens the floodgates.

My whole life is a struggle against myself not to eat. Even when bulking, I hit my total and still go to bed hungry gaining one pound a week. Even though I eat massive amounts of veg with my fats and protein.

Why must I have the appetite of a 6'4" 255 pound linebacker and the ability to gain weight of a woman pregnant with twins?

Why?

Ah fuckin patty melt. I only lived in a Whattaburger state for about a year and I got one of these maybe 3 or 4 times. I always feel like absolute shit after eating one for about 6 hours. I kinda wish I could still get one though.

Cheese pizza. From anywhere. Pizza Hut, Dominoes, Costco, the Italian migrant who gets his greasy hair in the fucking crust. This shit gets me a little closer to giving up every time I walk past a fucking pizza shop. Lack of no other food comes remotely close to instilling the pure pain of not being able to take a big fucking cheesy bite. The oily, yet crunchy crust. The layers of mozzarella cheese, delicately browned. The perfectly thick base, cooked through. The tart, sweet sauce, infused with Italian herbs. No matter how much I lift or how much progress I've made, cheese pizza will forever haunt the depths of my very soul.

Fuck you op.

Attached: murdermeinmysleep.jpg (3000x1947, 1.72M)

Gaddam these are good. As if normal PB werent bad enough, these little fuckers add that CRUNCH that make you EAT and EAT for HOURS

THESE ARE A FUCKING THING. HOLY FUCK AMERICA. YOU EVIL FUCKS.

Chinese food, particularly an all-you-can-eat buffet.

Literally nothing but sugar, carbs and fat yet I crave it every single day despite not having eaten it for months.

Attached: chinese-loti.jpg (850x530, 551K)

Hahaha this is genious

i have this for pizza hut. just pizza hut. why must the things we love be so bad?

Pizza and Ice cream.... Fuck if it has melted cheese on it chances i'll fucking go to town on it.

ugh

ITT fat ppl

Sauce me faggot

This

i'm 6'3'' 200lbs. but i love unhealthy food. like if i only eat healthy stuff for like 5 days in a row, i get depressed until i have a binge of stuff i like. i know it's bad, but my brain doesn't give a fuck. i used to have more self control, but life can be tough, and food is fun. Ok i need to sort myself out.

Hey it's that guy. That guy that LOVES subway subs!

Attached: 1479403636695.png (423x392, 168K)

A good version of a currywurst is delicious as fuck.

Attached: IMG_0545.jpg (1600x1200, 240K)

This motherfucker

Attached: gaingoblin.jpg (184x184, 12K)

There's this turkish bakery here that has a bazillion different cookies...

...they're so good

kill me

Source?

cocaine and big macs

My kryptonite is literally ground beef
I know it sounds weird but i can eat pounds of it in a day if i'm not stopped,it feels like it passes through my mouth and straight into a black hole of nothingness,i just keep eating.
Ground beef with tomato sauce,with tsatsiki,with mustard,with hot sauce,with ratatouille.If it's a condiment or a spice,i've tried it with ground beef,you name it.

That looks good as fuck

Attached: groundbeef.jpg (680x454, 106K)

Ground beeef is great, so much taste because of the fat and so much opportunity to season.
My family knows how to make proper pic related and they are just great.

Attached: IMG_0546.jpg (600x600, 95K)

Body positive fat shills have invade this board with constant threads about your “weakness” or your favorite snack. You see the Jew knows how to hit you in your weakness, It pleases him to see you indulging and ruining your progress.. please goyim stay fat and slobbish never better yourself.

Swap it for ground turkey and chow down guilt free

these are voodoo devil magic and i can't control myself around them

Attached: 29026501_1642913045792974_6022147108581237144_n.jpg (960x924, 60K)

All you can eat sushi, only way to do it.

Attached: 02886aa235e8e50a6047138d65207805.jpg (948x489, 106K)

Pic related it's you

Attached: 1501960469281.jpg (706x529, 139K)

This guy gets it

dominos is so damn good

Attached: o.jpg (1000x750, 108K)