How do certain athletes (JJ Watt, Dwayne Johnson, Michael Phelps) eat a 9000+ calorie a day diet...

How do certain athletes (JJ Watt, Dwayne Johnson, Michael Phelps) eat a 9000+ calorie a day diet? I understand they exercise religiously, but it’s nearly impossible to burn enough calories from exercise to avoid gaining massive weight. Assuming cardio is the fastest way to burn calories, and you burn 700 calories an hour, and you eat 9,000 a day, to get back to at least 3000 calories you would have to run for 8 and a half hours. Where does all the calories go?

Attached: 8FDD732A-C8D8-47E9-905A-76689B66AA81.png (389x317, 283K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?t=5s&v=eTr3S2Bqlow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They're professional athletes training both cardio and strength for 5-6+ hours a day. They need to eat both a caloric maintenance level for a physique way above the average person as well as provide their bodies with enough energy for recovery.

Do you swim around 10km a day in addition to other training?

Dwayne Johnson is on gear
Michael Phelps did not eat 9000 calories a day

>JJ Watt
freak of nature, trains at both speed of an RB and strength of a lineman.
>The Rock
gear abuser, has to maintain low bf and unnatural physique to continue getting work
>Michael Phelps
swims 10km daily and probably also weight lifts/does other cardio on the side

if you aren't in the physical range of any of these athletes then 5000+ calorie diets wont make sense for you

Just stopping by to say that BJJ can burn 1000 calories an hour and I know average joes that train 2-3 times a day and lift weights.

Im sure theres research about this out there. The body doesnt have the workforce to process everything.

I imagine being in that high calorie situation is like the salt water balance.

Consuming large quantities of water habits your body to expect water and relax. Less water is trafficed and stored in your body.

Same with salt, your kidneys are processing salts and balancing them but when your on a high salt diet your kidneys actually get a chance to relax and your bodies blood colume increases.

So i imagine having so much food in your body has some kind of relaxing effects too.

m.youtube.com/watch?t=5s&v=eTr3S2Bqlow

yeah you guys touch eachothers butts so vigorously thats gotta burn some mad gay calories lel

It is super gay, im not gonna lie. But if you ever go to prison you don't gotta worry about getting raped, in fact you can turns the tables and rape your rapist.

Is this a joke

Dead serious.

>just do everything up to but liimiting penetrating men for long periods of time in case of hypothetical prison rape scenarios
such a stupid way of approaching the world. everone knows that when all you have is a hammer the world looks like a nail, or if all you have is a gun everything looks like a target. its the same exact thing with fighters, except you actually have to fistfuck dudes all day long. just fucking buy a taser you overcompensating shortfag homos. I hate you seriously kys go smoke joe rogans pubes.

Attached: download.jpg (229x220, 6K)

>suggests buying a taser
>calls others homos

Attached: 2574D25C-8B83-411F-BEB6-AD513D64EE9B.jpg (299x299, 21K)

>humps men recreationally

>buys women’s self-defense equipment

idk man. fights are really rare thing to happen. I'm just saying if you're really that worried, like if you live in detroit or something. might as well carry a weapon.

It's not about getting into fights, it's the self confidence you get when you know you can fuck up most everyday people without weapons.

*everyday person pulls a weapon on you*
What now?

>How do certain athletes (JJ Watt, Dwayne Johnson, Michael Phelps) eat a 9000+ calorie a day diet?

Simple. They don't

they are not manlets.

10km is babby shit for Phelps, I did that stuff in high school

do not forget you will also need krav maga for this!