Discover that you must pull foreskin from your peepee

>discover that you must pull foreskin from your peepee
>on gym day tries to pull foreskin in gym shower
>5 months later
>cannot pull skin on flaccid dick
>however there is some minor progress
>scared as fuck every time
I should proceed, try be more regular or visit penis doctor already? Queue for doctor is like 2 months long.

Attached: NEVER_GIVE_UP.gif (400x364, 495K)

I had the same thing. Was scary but fine in the end. You should be stretching it every day. The first time you get it over your glans it will feel really tight but over time it will stretch out and be fine.

Eww, get that nasty shit cut, bro. Lucky you haven't developed cock-rot.

Just the fuck up jewish faggot.

It's perfectly normal and you are at not risk of developping "rot" or anything like it, just stretch it out slowly. And dont listen to american/jewish fags endoctrinated to think you should cut some part of you to be functionnal.

Fucking cretins.

Yeah I was never told this either. Found out when I was like 13-14. Run yourself a hot bath OP and stretch it back there. First time will feel weird. Also be prepared for smegma.

if you start finding white lumps of dick cheese go to the doctor and get some antibiotics if not just stretch in the shower gently

>MUH JEWS STEALING MUH FORESKIIIIIN!!!!
Chill out, you conspiracy, theorist faggot. There is literally no reason for the modern man to retain foreskin- it is a savage, unhygienic relic from millions of years ago when we were living in caves.You can kiss your chances of ever making it goodbye if you don't have your dick clipped, no girl is going to want to fuck a mutant with a stinking, smegma-ridden cock.

What the fuck I did this without anyone telling me to at the age of 5.

Attached: 1434636547568.jpg (394x394, 43K)

Did your dad not teach you how to properly bathe yourself when you were 3

>having your penis in its natural state is mutant
c o p e
o o
p p
e e

It's the other way around retard. Cutting your foreskin is relic of the past, because it was way harder back then to keep your dick clean. Right now there's not a single reasong to get circumsized, you can easily wash your dick every single day, hell even 20 times a day if you wanted to.

>Le joo meme
Even blacks in Africa get circumcised now because even they realize that foreskin is a disgusting, bacteria-riddled thing that no civilized human should have in the 21st century.

It is. You look like a dirty, unclean freak if you have foreskin in the modern era: you're just like an anti-vaxxer, you are rejecting science because it is '''unnatural'''. Get a doctor to chop that shit off, you fucking hippie. Even if you did wash your cock 20+ times a day, you still will not get rid of all the bacteria/smegma from every fold in the skin, you could scrub it clean 100 times a day and still have an orgy of bacteria on your penis. I'm advising that you do get educated on circumcision for the sake of aesthetics, if not your health and longevity.

This.

This is projection

Nigger, only americans, jews, koreans and muslims are cut it's a fucking barbaric practice.

Drop it you fucken retard. All the pediatric associations of the modern world agree except for your corrupt, culturally biased american ones.

OP here, I am 23 and I am prepared for the worst.

You should have been doing this when you were a child.

Only reason parents cut their kids' dick is for aesthetics purposes, because their parents also cut their dicks without consent

It's a retarded kind of "if I can't have a foreskin, no one can" mutt cope

Attached: Global_Map_of_Male_Circumcision_Prevalence_at_Country_Level.png (1425x625, 99K)

>not playing with your foreskin between sets

Attached: 1389985315224.jpg (640x360, 184K)

Contesting and debunking stupid claims is projection? No wonder you have foreskin, you backwards freak.

>circumcision is a barbaric practice!!!
Why? Is it so barbaric to recognize that a tumor will ultimately kill you and greatly reduce your quality of life unless you cut it out? I guess you wouldn't say so because to leave a cancer to spread is 'natural' and 'liberating'. I don't give a damn what some 3rd-world, European organization's opinion on circumcision is, the fact of the matter is that America and every other country that practices circumcision is healthier and suffers far lower sexual/genital-related disease. It is no stretch of the imagination to say that removing foreskin WILL make you live a longer, happier and more sexually-active life.

That is not the only reason, you are being facetious, read my reasons for promoting circumcision as soon as the baby is able. What you are saying is such a mental leap that I have no idea where you made that connection and that you likely just pulled it out your ass.

No, you're projecting your dirty and unwashed cock on everyone else.

How is this even possible.

>compares foreskin to tumor

... user its ok to be circumsized we were joking we are all friends here

What's going on with Slovenia?

means you've never literally washed your dickhead? i know it's probably not your fault but damn you is stupid son

Absolutely godlike

Attached: 562.png (1597x1600, 532K)

>America is healthier and suffers lower rate of genital related disease.

Fuck I never laughed so hard
> America
> Healthy
> Not a fucking aids ridden country where the only thing that matches the rates of gonorrhea are the rates of teen pregnancies.
> Not a country with shit tier life expectancy.
> Muh circumcision is good. Yeah cause unnecessary surgical operations are always top tier.

Get the fuck out of my face you retarded american moron.

It's a barbaric practice because every sane pediatric institution recognized it delivers little to no health benefits and that the risk of a surgical procedure outweigh the benefits.

It's a barbaric practice because you cannot put a baby under anesthesia meaning you are litteraly cutting him alive and pretending like it's nothing.

Cut yourself when you're 18 dont impose your moronic choices on children.

Don't worry about my cock's cleanliness, dude. I would bet that you are sitting there with crusty smegma and pus molting away behind that turtle-neck: an absolute haven for bacteria.

Foreskin is a cancer. This one is just all the more pervasive as you get all these backward peasants rushing to defend foreskin as God's gift to man. If I were to show you the statistics on how foreskin is poisoning your health under the guise of cancer statistics, you would be all for treatment and the removal of the 'tumor'.

It's so beautiful, the high circumcision rates almost match barbaric shithole countries one to one.

>Not already stretching your foreskin and massaging your balls between sets for maximum test gains

Never gonna make it

You are utterly insane. I see that trying to reason with you is like trying to debate a goat on quantum physics. You are trying to moralfag and rail so hard against circumcision and science when, by virtue of leaving it attached to you, you are literally killing yourself. You are the exact same as the poz people who want everyone to have the AIDS festering inside them, you are just too dense to recognize you are two sides of the same coin.

You are utterly deluded my friend. You are akin to the people cutting young girl's genitalia and deluded themselves into thinking there is a scientific or aesthetic reason behind this barbary.

You are hopeless. Luckily not all americans are as retarded as you.

I got you OP
>Get into Warm both everyday
>spend a few minutes pulling foreskin back (up and down motion almost like you’re jacking off)
Do this for a week and I guarantee you will see better results than what you were doing in those 5 months. Didn’t your parents show you what to do as a kid?

Please shoot yourself even if this is bait

Attached: 868A08BC-3E3E-4C74-A8BA-2B14E4326CFE.jpg (251x201, 84K)