How do I train to be able to speedily run away in case of a dangerous situation?

how do I train to be able to speedily run away in case of a dangerous situation?

Attached: 244601374585782272.png (128x125, 29K)

You run.

Why not train to be able to fight your way out of a dangerous situation?

because I'm straight

just dont go to prison in the first place and you wont get anally raped into involuntarily shitting yourself with blood and faeces

>faeces

Attached: aaa.png (534x662, 719K)

Just run you absolute mong

Two important aspects to train:
Sprinting:- In the first 10 seconds being able to get out of harms way/LoS.
Endurance:- If a pursuer follows you need to have the stamina to outlast them.
Nigga you run, just run at different speeds. Look up some training plans for each.

>training to be a coward
how pathetic can you get

>he doesn't train to use the joestar's secret technique.

Attached: med_1491133239_00032.jpg (640x364, 75K)

Don't hang around dark people or sand people

Because there are only losers in a knife fight, straight up killing people with a gun seems a bit harsh depending on the circumstance, and wrestling with strangers in a public place is probably the gayest shit out there.

sprinting to get away
martial arts to get past an attacker when you're cornered
parkour/gymnastics/etc for jumping and climbing when the path to escape is not flat

>not engage in honourable knife combat for the glory of your forefathers

skateboard squats x failure

I think you mean
>about to wrestle this guy who was messing with me for the glory of our forefathers
>get stabbed

came to post this

Incorporate lots of dynamic mobility of the legs,hips and back.That way you can run more efficiently,pain free and at a greatly reduced risk of injury to calves and especially hamstrings,since biceps femoris crosses the knee and hip it becomes very susceptible to tearing.

Next you want to add the strength and power to your run.Do lots and lots of sled pushes (Google sled pushes),do lots and lots of treadmill pushes (unplug treadmill,hands on a comfortable point about shoulder width apart,start walking,30 sec walk 8-12 sec run/Sprint,repeat 3-4 times,2-3 times a week)

Start doing lunges,especially deficit lunges.Start doing squats,back,front,overhead,all are good as long as your form is sound.Dont be a fuck up with weight and pride.Form+consistency always >ego and injuries.

Do lots of stretching,keep hydrated,foam roll the areas worked or sore.Rest when needed.Play things by ear,fuck all the programs that tell you to work past injuries or CNS burnout,listen to your body as much as possible.Run a log to record progress,problems, imbalances and questions.

Run lots of hills and trails,do farmers walks,rope skipping,field sprints,suicides(spring 5 meters run back,Sprint 10 run back,Sprint 15 run back,spring 10 run back,sprint 5 run back,back to back to breaks or BS)

Do lots of jumps,single leg,sideways,leap frog style,etc the more explosive work you do the stronger your nervous system will become,as well as making all the connective tissue stronger.And the obvious bonus of generating more velocity and distance+power of strides.

Start doing tons of agility ladder drills.Tons.

There's a lot more but if you take this advice,tweak it to your lifestyle and time frame you will see serious results.

>He doesn't perma-carry a sharp knife or box-cutter

just dont live near minorities

>He doesn't perma carry a bayonett

>implying that would save anyone from my family box-cutter

I challenge thee!