Mental Health General

>break up with my gf
>literally we were both each other's oneitis
>obsessive love
>most intense relationship i've ever had with a human being and even my friends say they've never seen anything like it
>storybook tier shit
>break up
>want to die
>for months i can't get over her
>try to fuck roasties to fill the void and forget her
>1st time having sex in like 8 months
>cant even get hard
>just wanna cuddle them and pretend its my girl
>theyre not that affectionate during cuddling
>look like chad so they probably were expecting to get plowed not be lovey dovey

everything is so empty boys......

i dont even know if i want to forget about her, no other girl will ever come close, to me she was perfect

Attached: asdasdasd.png (582x315, 249K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/coachcoreywayne
youtube.com/watch?v=ArNz8U7tgU4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Get a dog that you can hug, pet, squeeze and name george

why george

Why you break up?

The fuck else would you call him? Steve?

>most intense relationship i've ever had with a human being and even my friends say they've never seen anything like it
>storybook tier shit
>break up

She went to State and you did 2 years at community? Shut the fuck up Nicholas

Fuck man I'm literally in the same spot right now. Left me 6 months ago and when I finally had a new one over I couldn't keep it up too..

>just wanna cuddle them and pretend its my girl
This hits way to close to home. When I had that new one over I kissed her head and hair and when I closed my eyes I imagined it's her again. She probably thinks I'm weird.

Stay strong OP, we're all gonna make it. Eventually the memory of the perfection we had will fade away and we'll be ready to meet someone new without comparing her to oneitis.

>unironically caring about a woman
You deserve to suffer

>have severe depression for many years
>college grades are shit because of this
>never do extra curricular shit bc depressed loser
>have to apply for jobs
>get more depressed knowing I'll never get any offers
I'm only 21 and have fucked my life
Feelssuicidalman.jpg

fags

are you me?

Time will make the entire experience duller, it will always be a part of you.

This is one of those stories everyone can relate: the story of the true first love.

Same bro. It's been over a year and I dream of her.

My dad died last year as well.

I feel very empty and very driven.

It was seven years as well

I am alone and feel lonely as fuck

Attached: flat,800x800,075,t[1].jpg (800x800, 57K)

Yes

>lose everything
>spiral down into depression
>develop severe anti social personality disorder
>wear a mask and harass people in the neighborhood to let out some steam
>beat several people up, take things way too far
>"police are looking for a tall man, muscular build"
>can't believe I finally made it
I'm happy now and my troubles are over

Attached: IMG_3335.jpg (188x250, 22K)

I keep wanting to go cause a ruckus but never get around to it
Maybe not assault people but break into houses etc

New fukkin meme on fit 'causin a ruckus'

Did not need to see this thread today. Pretty much in the same situation a month ago. I just want a hug desu senpai

Attached: 1516727689419.jpg (1383x1600, 136K)

>literally we were both each other's oneitis
FUCK I'M IN THE SAME BOAT
HOW DO I AVOID GETTING SHIPREKTT

She's going to either force my hand to dump her or dump be even though she's madly in love with me but that's just "not enough in the long run" in her opinion

Where are you from? It's a pretty standard phrase in Australia

Fuck dude I'm cute and all girls want to do is kiss and cuddle me. They want the boyfriend experience. I wish chicks would just fuck me

wanna trade with me

I wish I could complain about any of these problems. I hate being an angry cunt at other people like this but I can't help seeing this shit and getting mad that other people have the opportunity to even complain about this stuff.
What the fuck is so wrong with me

Attached: 1520695038896.jpg (669x678, 52K)

Believe me, finding oneitis and losing her is much worse than never finding her.
Knowing you'll never be this happy again, comparing everyone to her and realizing you fucked up your one chance of living a happy life is just crushing.

>t. one who's given up on finding love. Just trying to find a reasonable match to breed now

we are here man

>break up with my gf
>

why did you do this if you were just going to cry for a year? Genuinely curious

>worse than never finding her
What about worse than never finding anyone because you're a coward?
People say you should improve yourself for yourself but I do it to be the best for whoever I find because it should be a gift to that person, could you live with yourself being subpar for them?
Feels like I'm doing it for nothing because I'm too retarded and scared to not be an autist forever. Already wasted my early 20s, gone.

Stay strong mate.
Can't say anything about being too scared to find anyone, but keep trying. Eventually you'll get better.
Maybe try tinder or something to practice dating with some roasties? Nothing to lose there.

to everyone in the same situation as OP, why did you break up?

Not OP but one of the guys in the same situation.
She started changing and I was scared and tried to stop it. Some minor issues developed, and over time apparently she got the impression that she can't develop properly at my side.
One day she tells me that she doesn't know if she can be with me anymore and she doesn't know if she loves me anymore.

Tried fixing our issues, without success, spent some time apart while staying in touch and one day she completely changes. Later I find out she met someone new. Don't know if I fucked up our relationship on my own or if he was a factor before the breakup too.

Wow, I'm in a completely opposite situation. Gf says people can't change and never "develop" at all, and given how she doesn't like how I was 5 years ago, she's considering leaving me because my current self can't be my "true" self.

That sounds like proper bullshit to me.
You sure she doesn't have other problems with you she tries to disguise?

I'm not catholic, she is. That's an ongoing issue as well.

"I need to develop" = "I want dicks other than yours"

Nah, that state came much later.
We had a great relationship, but she had some issues with depression and constantly wanted to change things about herself, hair, piercings, tattoo, which I deemed degenerate and unattractive.
And because I'm a close minded fool who thought she was the best she could ever be, I actively tried to stop these changes.
That might have made her issues worse.
Also I completely didn't see the possibility that she could leave me one day, I just thought we were made for each other and could openly try to shape each other how we want them to be.
And apparently I wanted too much sex and she felt at the end I just wanted her body. Which is funny, because now my libido is completely gone.

>I wanted too much sex and she felt at the end I just wanted her body
I think this is the biggest meme reason, men usually want more sex than women, but women don't mind if they're in love / want to stay with the guy

Yeah, that's a thing I had to learn too.
While we were in love she was happy to satisfy my needs.
Of course there are other reasons and one should not blindly take a lack of sex drive for a lack of love, but in this case I'm pretty sure it's true.

>Feel like I get progressively sadder as the week goes on, end up binging on a cheat day wth some beers (I rarely drink so 3 beers is enough to get me toasty)
>Wake up next day feeling great and on top of the world, repeat every 6 days or so
What does my body mean by this?

Attached: 05E8F042-61BA-4688-A5CB-8A60B2A08DAA.jpg (750x1334, 504K)

Same here. We broke up and she was banging another guy inside of a week - probably already had him queued up. They don't love like we do. I never paired up again, lost all interest in women. Fuck em

Ok all of You listen to me now.
Been through the first love break-up. I also had problems with getting hard to other women, thinking never gonna love again etc.

youtube.com/user/coachcoreywayne
this guy helped me. Spent dozens of hours listening to him. I got a new girl, fell in love even harder than before, forgot to implement Corey's wisdom and lost the second love again.
Semi-depressed now but gonna make it right the third time or die trying.

Listen to him and a happy fulfilling relationship will come upon You.
Safe.

Attached: 15284876_1318508234835077_4424095030261546528_n.jpg (960x720, 63K)

>27 y/o, no gf
>am not neckbeard, am actually decently attractive and pleasant, have great and popular friends
>literally everyone I know is baffled, including therapist
>part of me just doesn't want one
>most girls are unattractive to me anyway
>the other part of me realizes that's all just a defense mechanism
>something else is at work
dating someone, even someone I find attractive, just seems so... inappropriate. Like using your fork to scratch your ass. I want to, sure, but it feels like that's not what it's there for.

I know how you feel because I am the same. But don't worry, eventually you'll find a girl you'll fall for so hard that you'll want her despite these feelings and you'll do everything in your power to get her.

And it won't work out.

21 lol. you just started. i am in a way worse spot careerwise but still optimistic.
try stop being a little bitch, then it will get better every day

>Why George?
Just do it man, it won't work if you give him other name

This, I know this is the most stupid thing you can do, I should get my head examined because I did fall for it anyway.
>Fuckin hell

Attached: Costanza.jpg (500x375, 59K)

I'm horny, sexually frustrated, I'm also horrifyingly giving in the sack and can't get off unless they get off or are the one's who want sex in the first place
Oh and I see sexual fulfilment as weakness and losing.
Figure that shit out.

So why the fuck would you break up?

Attached: 1513865414768.jpg (203x250, 6K)

Don't worry I'm still a virgin autist

How young are you that you don't recognize that?
youtube.com/watch?v=ArNz8U7tgU4

Anyway OP, you will be pretty much just be dealing with it in your own way until you befriend a couple of other chicks and you realize she's not the only woman in the world

watch jordan peterson He will fix you

How do I motivate myself to ask out girls? I feel nervous around them and don’t ask them out when I have the chance, I always make excuses. I know if I keep this up I will die alone though.

same honestly. found a forest that leads to people's backyards but im afraid i'd get shot or people would recognise me because small town

lol do you know this guy?

I feel you bro, everyone is baffled that I'm a virgin and can't get relationships. A lot of people just straight up don't believe me when I tell them

Attached: 1517927848436.png (497x480, 433K)

Listen to Patrice O'Neal on relationship advice shit changed my life, man was a prophet.

HAHAHA break up with that psycho bitch

You could always have your testicles removed. The emotional pain would disappear because you won’t be attracted to any female any more. After you get the snip, you won’t even understand why you got so worked up in the first place.

Added bonus: castration has been linked to increased longevity.

>Get cut
>Visible abs
>Where I've been trying to get for so long
>Start transition to maintenance then bulk
>Eating good foods: oats, chicken breast etc
>Perfect macros
>Dad dies, have to be veg bc religion for 31 days post mortem
>Only dad in the family backed my cut fully
>Start eating stupid foods bc staple food was chicken for me
>No one wants to tell me to stop
>Started going bulimic
>Stopped because it was becoming obvious

Now I've gained 5kg of basically just fat
ffs anons
I was so looking forward to eating food on the bulk and not just being tired
And now tastebuds are used to high sugar high fat again
Have to redo the exact same thing I did a few months ago again already
All I want to do is overeat and die

Sidenote: dad was the only one who knew about attempted suicide so now no one knows. Can't tell if that's good or bad

Just get the snip snip. No more problems!

Not OP but my name is Nicholas and I had a similar story so you fuckin spooked me bud

except my ex was actually a fat cunt and I wouldn't fuck her again if you paid me.

Just make your dad proud. Thats all that matters. Don't neglect the immediate family. They'll need another head of the household and that'll likely fall onto his sons, aka you. Keep everyone close.
As for the attempted suicide don't let anyone know. But be cheerful your father took that to the grave with him. And try to change that outlook for his sake. I dread the day my father dies. I don't see him often anymore. But I want to be able to look back and be the man he wanted me to be. If it helps, keep a momento.

People get tattoos, i personally think it's dumb. But ever since I was 4 I had this bracelet with my father's initials on it, which so happen to be my own as well.

21 is young. Do extra curricula stuff now, go volunteer or do a sport

This guy is just some Redpill shill that doesn't know shit about women. He's not even married.

>Patrice O'Neal
>The man who cucked his wife so hard she thought it was normal and they accepted a 2nd women into their marriage

Yeah, nah. Patrice is funny but his relationship was not traditional at all and thus his advice isn't enlightening.

>lift for gf and our future family
>she breaks my heart
>struggle to motivate my lifts
>struggle even to do my job
What is the point of employment without someone to provide for? To make proud? I've never felt so blackpilled.

Attached: 1510173733945.jpg (1000x610, 748K)

Sounds like you are scared of sex/intimacy, anons.

to provide for your family

the world turns user, you will find another

Fucking this. I was so much happier believing I would be alone for the rest of my life. Once you get a taste you just want more. I wish I had my old life back.

This is indicative that your relationship relied on unhealthy amounts of codependance.

>dont even notice a girl in a sports club
>kinda average looking
>not overly sexual
>has a partner
>dont even talk to her
>just basic body language, facial expressions and whatever on her and my performance (on the sports)
>actually managed to fall legit in love with her after a year
>Felt like part of her was inside of my brain, and maybe vica versa.
>little to no sexual feelings
>somehow this giant fucking bomb of love was building up deep inside somewhere beyond my own cognition.
>eventually only feel happy when I am around her.
>have to tear myself away from her just to be able to sleep again and eat properly
>months passed without her and still couldnt sleep and eat properly
>finally after like half a year it went away a bit
>fuck a random hooker...who VAGUELY looks a bit like her
>all them feels come back up again.
>managed to subdue it again after months of time
>now use it as a benchmark to what I should be seeking for

even more pathetic than you op lol

Its because youre used ti no gf, and also possibly because you dont act as normal/cool when youre talking to a girl as when you talk to your friends or other people in general. Flirting isnt hard, but it is something that you have to learn if you dont get it at first

Were you born in 1930 or something? If not, you're too young as well.

This. It may even take years off your life to get back to the mental state you were in previously, but you WILL get better.

She was only special because you made her special to you. There will be others.

Are you me?
>Feel worse and worse throughout the week. Constantly irritable and sad, mood swings on a dime. Get to the point where I feel so low thatI can't see reason for staying motivated.
>Have some sort of breakdown on Friday.
>Binge Saturday.
>Feel great and hopeful on Sunday and tell myself it wont happen again.
>Rinse and repeat

This didn't happen at all when I started losing weight. Now I feel like a fucking crazy person.

Attached: 328324r9yghe8yfghbdsf.jpg (1280x1237, 124K)

I did. I've cleaned my room, now what

i'm in a similar boat man
>23yo
>never had gf or kissed a girl
>had huge insecurities about my appearance that kept me from pursuing relationships
>about 1.5 years ago started looksmaxing hard (roids/accutane/proper haircut/ clean diet/braces)
>now above average attractiveness
>go clubbing with bros every now and then
>girls always eyeing me up
>like a pussy i just give them a smile then look away

maybe i'm scared of intimacy, i just think that because i've gone so long without kissing or being intimate with a girl that i want the first time to be something special, not just some throwaway experience in a club. But I also recognise that this is probably just coping

Attached: 1518647840077.jpg (700x787, 91K)

Work and education took us wildly different places for too long without a way to be together physically. Eventually we grew apart. Sucks, it was really a great relationship, it's hard to imagine ever being as close to someone again.

>get Veeky Forums 1/2/3/4 2013
>meet girl 2015
>start seeing girl often
>start living with her
>2016 we move in together and we get engaged
>Realize my only plan was to join the military
>start studying to become contractor
>tear patella on job
>get fat, but she tells me she doesn't care
>opiate habit to continue working more
>She's constantly unhappy because we have no friends and never travel
>start working 7 days a week
>start taking vacations I pay for
>travel to several states
>introduce her to new things she loves
>2017 I crush disc in my back on the job
>take a week off and take her to florida keys
>she says she's falling in love with me all over
>she's got friends now
>she's mad I don't like her friends
>she's mad we never go out
>I'm still working 7 days a week to support her vacations and trying to build our house and save for wedding
>opiate habit making me depressed fatter than ever
>She's stopped having sex with me
>tells me she's not as attracted to me anymore
>has new guy teacher at work she's friendly with
>ask her if she wants to fuck him
>won't look me in the eye but says "no"
>I start to get more insecure in the relationship as the drought gets worse
>We fight often
>I leave after a fight and come home and my shit is packed
>she breaks up with me
>Move back in with my parents
>realize I build my whole life around her
>realize all i have post relationship is my motorcycle and computer
>no longer motivated to become contractor
>no longer motivated to build my own house

I've since lost 35lbs and I'm almost back with my lifts, but the only time I feel alive is when I ride that bike. I only ride it because I'm hoping it kills me.

Attached: cbr600f4.jpg (960x540, 144K)

Idk man I kind of like it
But I hardly leave my house except to take my dog to the park or go to gym so doesn’t really affect my life in any way

>He can't sacrifice work for his family.

You deserve this. Her too.

Attached: sphc.png (600x600, 92K)

Damn you roid at 21 then? Are you still cycling?
I’ve wanted to for a while (23 now) but never had the courage to do it and have been lifting for so long at this point, I’ve basically hit my goal and just have to maintain it.
I also used to get shit ton of female mired in college (was RA so that helped) but now lost most of my friends after moving away and rarely go anywhere and rely on tinder/bumble which is so heavily Skewed in female benefit that I get girls a good 1/1.5 points below me

Islee Islee Islee Islee. U neber lern

"Mental illness" doesn't exist.

Attached: IMG_0495.png (500x451, 69K)

>gf breaks up with me in november
>hits hard but i start getting over it
>meet new girl
>we see each other a few times
>starts flaking on me every time we have plans
>stop talking for a couple of weeks
>she starts talking to me again
>would draw replies out so that conversation would last for days
>invites me out but unable to go
>she suggests dinner sometime in the week
>sends massive texts that are like 3 paragraphs long
>reply
>goes back and forth for a while
>she eventually stops replying
>cant message her again because the last thing said is a large response to her essay and questions she asked

honestly what the fuck

Keep riding it. Take it to a track instead and push that limit. Racing is the only thing keeping me focused and the expense of it is where my motivation to make more money comes from.

Attached: IMG_5016.jpg (1920x1080, 1.17M)

Dude, just shut the fuck up.

Damn, I'm in the same spot. I'm hoping this year is either my best or it'll have to be my last. Even though I made that decision and almost weend myself off of Vidya, I still can't make myself study in a timely manner. Guess its gg then

Fuck off fatty

>27
>fucked like once in the last eight years
>about to graduate
>looking into getting a job
>not going so well
>feel empty just want to sleep forever

These chicks know exactly what they're doing. It's hard for sane people to process it because to us there's no reason to do this. Drop this cunt immediately, she's guaranteed insane

Takes one to know one, you abusive piece of shit.

i reckon you're pretty close to the head of the nail. i'm keen on her because she's interesting and different to my ex, but i genuinely cannot fathom being uninterested in someone yet replying with massive texts, asking questions and keeping conversation going only to not reply. it's utterly alien to me. if i'm uninterested in someone, i reply no more than i have to.

Or he just doesn't live in a bubble and has experienced many things in life, old and new.

Are you romantically interested in the user you just replied to? You might, *just might* be a toxic hypocrite.

why did you break up with her than literal retard

>Get dumped by GF of 5 years
>HS relationship[ so I am completely new to dating as an adult
>Coworker finds out
>Invites me out for drinks
>We end up fuggin
>Do it again a week later
>She is very casual about it all
>I dont know If I should try to initiate a relationship
>I dont know if shes done hooking up with me
>These thoughts consume me
fuck brehs I was doing alot of /SIG/ before this and now I am hooked up over a new girl. Is there some way to overcome this weakness?