/plg/ - powerlifting general

Help my country pls

Attached: uk.jpg (768x1024, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Fitness/comments/83rvj6/program_review_one_year_of_531_bbb/?utm_source=reddit-android
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for volume per unit of time is not a meme

GOD SAVE OUR GRACIOUS QUEEN
LONG LIVE OUR NOBLE QUEEN
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN

is this where all the permabulk fatties ran off to? Lmao

Children don't need caffeine.

When you get in to the gym on a Monday and a casual is using the squat rack and you hold out your hand and say five minutes.

Yfw they run away in thirty seconds.

Attached: pepe91.jpg (249x225, 5K)

no one needs caffeine, you're just addicted.

Attached: 1520729591256.jpg (1291x1241, 172K)

Was it 5:30 tho? If so I'm not surprised he run away.

Finally some common sense laws. Leave it to a country that makes racism illegal to also have other based laws

honestly kirk didnt do anything wrong. He was on a mission and some casual bozos were wasting space

You still here user? What should I do?

More laws and less freedom shouldn't be the alternative to better parenting.

Tbh I agree more and more with him.

Oxford uplc gym legitimately sucks and normies stink it up worse so I try to be unwelcoming as possible and talk shit about nuff nuffs technique, yell and scream when my friends are lifting and walk around topless with just a singlet rolled down with my gut out everywhere.

Sadly, some casuls still come in.

lmao alpha as fuck

Attached: 1467806992311.png (841x720, 860K)

Set your calories at a small Surplus, keep the conditioning in your program, and make sure your training as consistently as possible to put on more muscle mass.

This will help you look better even at the same body fat, but it may even reduce your body fat because you'll be able to train harder and you'll have more lean mass burning calories.

I don't know what to say about the psychological aspect of it. Unless you have a girlfriend or a wife threatening to leave you if you gained 20 pounds, I don't know what the problem is. Not that you should let that stop you anyways LOL

I did 400 reps of hyperthophy in 6 minutes the other day. Is this good?

Set your calories at a small Surplus, keep the conditioning in your program, and make sure your training as consistently as possible to put on more muscle mass.

This will help you look better even at the same body fat, but it may even reduce your body fat because you'll be able to train harder and you'll have more lean mass burning calories.

I don't know what to say about the psychological aspect of it. Unless you have a girlfriend or a wife threatening to leave you if you gained 20 pounds, I don't know what the problem is. Not that you should let that stop you anyways LOL

Deadlift every day user here.
Squats went well.
Triple at 180kg was ezpz, gonna up weight to 185kg.
Hit 1x20 @ 132.5kg easier than 130 two days ago. My tactic is to rep out 12 reps, pause (at top obvs) then hit 3 then pause then hit another 2 then pause and grind out last 3 as singles.

Bar was filthy and i had to disinfect bar and scrub it. Thinking about leaving this gym desu, it's a small 24/7 commercial gym with 1 power rack and only two barbells. I have noticed a lot of antagonism towards me from fellow gym members and general lack of mires, very very disrespectful tbqhwyrn senpai. Gym replete with jealous jekylls. Sad!

Assistance work was.200kg rdl (was going for 10, but strqps were coming loose), 100kg bb bebt over row 1x10, ezpz and then some slow and controlled lat pds ebin bodybuilder style!

>Semen
is this the newest sean variation?

Solid advice. Not sure why am I afraid of putting on some extra pounds, even if I would I can cut down, I've done it before.

Well I guess it's time to.finally stop beeing a fucking GDE. Thanks user.

Bench every day user here just smashed kiril ssreychevs world record only 3 and a half weeks into lifting no don't ask for proof no I'm not going to post proof what you can't beach 350kg wtf are you weak? Anyway k thanks bye

Yes, autofilled from last thread (fone poster)

Don't be mad u got shit genes hwite bwoi

>trying to build muscle in a catabolic state
brainlet.jpeg

Why haven't you filmed your deadlift and posted it here yet?

Because it doesnt exist.

As a PoC, i am uncomfortable with submitting my face to be ridiculed by the white supremacists of Veeky Forums. This is evidenced by the 5-year abuse of the eternal anglo, England's brave, Isley.

if those reps were with a load that was at least 60% of your 1rm you would unironically have insane workcapacity

try doing 100reps of rows within 5min its no joke and youll be insanely pumped

Best 'off-season' full body hypertrophy programming?

In other words im a huge pussy who cant lift.

Thanks josh groban-san

The ends justify the means

There is no best program, especially if you are genetic dead-end who doesn't try hard.

But I do try hard. I like it.

Then do whatever.

how much do you weigh?

Ima just lift

are you a fucking pajeet?

They were done with an excercise band aka light as fuck.

110kg

I'm mixed race, Indian and Polynesian (NZ Maori)

531 for off-season mass. It's in "beyond 531."

Or build the monolith.

Or 531 with rest pause FSL for upper, and 20 rep squat for lower.

Or big but boring.

>110kg
just curious bro, do you mind sharing what's your bf%?

Please come to my gym, Isley...

Where is it?

In my gym we can't put on the bench shirt without going to the wardrobe.. fucking normies

>starting running canditos 6 week strength program
>first 2 weeks are fine
>3rd week
>4 x 4-6 on squats then 2 x 3-6 on deads
>form is totally shit by the 4th set on squats and my deads feel awful

how the fuck do i dead and squat on the same day without murdering myself dear lord

I'm 6'0, my bf is like 25-30%.

According to the casey butt lean body mass calculator, my genetic potential at 10% bf is like 95kg iirc.

dont know man, im doing pic related for squats.
mon and fri squat, wed deadlift (nuckols 1x int).
so far recovery has been decent by splitting it this way.

Attached: volume c6w squat.jpg (986x798, 116K)

Don't. That program might work for candito, but not for you. Switch to something that focuses on the main.movement each day and accesories for that movement.

On day 4 of quitting. Tired, irritable, low grade head ache. It might be day 2 as Im pretty sure a decaf coffee I ordered for a treat was actually caffinated. Just want to quit to end the dependency and save money.

>the addicition is real

tempted to drop it as i honestly dont think i can keep my form on deadlifts after squatting 85%+ for 4 sets

agreed, especially if you have a normal life or are around your 30s, i guess best bet is to do deadlift on a diff day than squats - if you want to follow a candito style of programming.

Unironically a program that has great fatigue management, and it leaves room to have sex and love life.

Muh cns fatigue is completely overstated and is a meme excuse by lazy niggas scared of doing volume and/or upping intensity. If you're serious about building strength, do not be afraid to take 3-5min breaks between sets. If you can take rests that are 30s, and is not a desired adaptation to build endurance and increase metabolite stress or as some speed work, then you're doing it wrong. Programme squats first around 80-85%, then take a 5-10min break (do some spine decompression and tractioning here), and then get into your deadlifts (max I'd go would be a triple at 90%, depending upon how you feel)

they put laws on caffeine but not on sugar????

based???

hahahahha

Oi lad av u got a loisince for that coca cola?

If youre having to take 5-10 mins rest then its too heavy

>Help my country pls
We wonder why there is a man-child epidemic. It's because single mothers are letting the state parent their children.

If your fat kid drinks too much soda, take it away. If your kid is acting like a cunt on the internet, take it away. If your kid wants to pretend to be a transexual on the internet, kill your child and try again.

Your parents are not your friends.

Then you're too heavy*
Ftfy

I LOVE MY PRESSURE COOKER AND I DON'T CARE WHO KNOWS!!

I'm glad they bann that shit for kids

Don't get me wrong, I hate this God forsaken, Paki infested shit hole as much as the next guy, but how on Earth is the UK any more of a police state than any other EU country? We certainly have more freedom than Germany or Sweden.

>slightly widen my stance on deadlifts
>first time in my life felt glutes working
Wow thats all i had to do to add 10kg in one session. I wish i had done that earlier.

Probably the RP templates? Or just design your own DUP program with higher reps and differing ROMs for your main lifts.

>gym thot doing but exercises next to me
>sit down to take sleeves off
>she turns so her ass is in my face
>go to a different area
>she starts doing hyperextensions infront of me
>leave
also I did a hamstring machine today and my calfs got sore?????

Attached: pepe2.jpg (957x621, 90K)

also I got a headache doing squats

rate my blog

>rate my blog
Why is fucking random pussy so hard?

autism makes it difficult

Why are you here? Nanny statists should stay on reddit. I doubt you even lift.

>autism makes it difficult
Just pretend her pussy is a Nintendo switch, or Sonic the Hedgehog, or a dinosaur or something.

Unless you don't want to have sex in which case thank you for not passing on your autismo genes to your children

bro autism makes the 'gettting any pussy' part hard, not the sex itself

What freedom does a bong have a swede or german don't? I'm actually curious.

>gym on a Monday and a casual is using the squat rack
Why does your gym have only one squat rack? Mine's super casual and like 20% of the floor space is covered in squat racks or olympic cages.

Holocaust denial isn’t technically illegal in Bongland, although you’ll still get nicked for islamophobic or racist tweets.

God bless america.

Yeah i guess raping kids is illegal in any other country.

Westside box squat for raw lifters? Yay or nay?

Attached: boxSquat_01.jpg (607x469, 91K)

For what purpose? Variety for variety sake? Is your back squat maxed out?

UK is definitely worse off than any other European nation. Bongs have taken thought police to the next level.

Attached: UK 1984 2.png (612x398, 359K)

For dynamic effort

Sure who the fuck cares. Try it out and see if it works. If you're trying hard, there's no way you're going to get week doing a six week trial of an exercise

Have you ever been in england tho? They really need that shit average brit behaves like a fucking kid. Pretty much everyone drinks till they pass out then they puke on streets, start some fights and go eat kebab. Without police state that country wouldn't survive.

Yes, I have been there. I will never visit again.

Attached: The Eternal Anglo.jpg (850x1276, 568K)

>Brits are white niggers

Can't say I'm surprised.

Day 28 here. It takes a while.

Thank God the US didn't elect Hillary. Now we can be The Shining Beacon of Hope for Europe to follow once they are done burning to the ground.

Attached: 822f5706fcf5a468830a4a02835ba628--vote-trump--presidential-election.jpg (236x330, 18K)

Literally one of the healthiest substances in the world if you don't overuse it.

Front guy on right looks like an older, fat hooligan version of Limmy

Unfortunately dependency is quick and you're in a constant state of withdrawal.

>he saved this image

Cringing hard desu

>Cringing hard
You better not be a crippled, Trudeau nut-sucking syrup nigger.

>Brits are white niggers
>Brits are white

Attached: 9C42C5A2-6193-40C4-92EC-0370A92A8159.jpg (697x667, 269K)

t. amerimutt

Autism. Trump has not done a single thing he promised. He just sucks Jew cocks all day every day. If anything he will just help the kikes exterminate the Aryan race.

No, I'm an American, just educated and over 23.

brits are the mutts of europe

Attached: 1498072831781.jpg (634x983, 186K)

reddit.com/r/Fitness/comments/83rvj6/program_review_one_year_of_531_bbb/?utm_source=reddit-android

Good writeup on a dude that ran 531 Big But Boring for a year. Consistency is important.

Stronger than most of you, too.

Attached: c49dab3.jpg (1423x1033, 93K)

There is no "white race". I don't want to be in the same race as filthy German swine.

Attached: you.jpg (700x325, 56K)

I'd give Justin a kiss if he consented

Maybe even a downstairs kiss

Nothing but respect for my prime minister

Attached: presidentcenterfold.jpg (236x242, 575K)