Tfw thicc neck (gf calls me chad neck)

>tfw thicc neck (gf calls me chad neck)
>tfw wide shoulders
>tfw 6'2"
>tfw good face

>tfw lateral pelvic tilt
>tfw shit muscle insertions
>tfw big fluffy thick black hair that I can't do shit with cause it does what it wants
why even live anymore lads

Attached: Snapchat-739807280.jpg (1080x1920, 246K)

Post ‘good face’ or gtfo

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-12-12-00-35.jpg (1332x2368, 1M)

Is this the man bun one where he's completely bald beneath?

no it's my hair with a hairband

Now post gfs buthole

ain't getting done for CP you melt

El significado atrocidades

not am*Rimutt

infact, am a BASED BLACK BULL (TURK)

is this the male equivalent of girls with big boobs. small waist, and big butts going up to people who are circlejerking about those features and crying about how it actually sucks and they wanna be a manbody

I got very few good features in comparison to the absolute TRAGİC bad features that ruin all my good features

you got a few good features and meme bad features boo fucking hoo, sorry you're an average person with a balance of good vs bad features and not chad

>Meme bad features
>Shitty hair, shitty insertions, lateral pelvic tilt
Ok pal

>shitty hair
subjective, and you can fix it
>shitty insertions
meme
>lateral pelvic tilt
boo fucking hoo, your hips lean to the side a bit now you'll never be the chad super model you always wanted
"I have big perky boobs, a small waist, and big butt but I have stretch marks and 3 dots of cellulite and brown nipples :-("

Tru tru. You should probs kys my dude and post gf buthole now ay

>tfw gf doesn't even have 3 dots of cellulite
lul

I wanna be a chad super model but I can't user due to the disgusting nature that will eventually cause my demise to become an Inc*L

y-your pretty handsome user

İT DOESNT MATTER I HAAVE A LATERAL PELVİC TİLT WHY DONT YOU LİSTEN TO ME

>tfw big fluffy thick black hair that I can't do shit with cause it does what it wants
Cut them short and keep them that way

Sorry Hans, my bad

Not bad for a non white.

>the wh*Toid says while his wife feels Mehmet in the next room

stop attention seeking, fuck off to /soc/

/soc/ is full of fags

the only real problem there is the shit insertions you mention, don't know how bad it is but still most people don't care about insertions or even know about them, just get more fit, fix your posture by going to a chiropractor if you want it to be faster, and get a haircut like every 2 or 3 weeks (is still nice hair tho), other than that you are fine...like really f-fine no homo.

You can fix lateral pelvic tilt. I fixed my anterior tilt. But now I'm in the same boat as you with the lateral tilt due to excessive squatting.

i look like shit with short hair too homie, there's not much room for improvement, am stuck forever

also literal poverty mode, can't afford chiropractors or haircuts every 2-3weeks

how to fix it, i tried all those dumb stretches online, they fix em for like 5 minutes and then it reverts lol

holy shit. model tier

really

hi cem demiray

Don't JUST stretch the imbalance. Anyone that tells you that is retarded.

Focus on the weaker points and fix those with isometric/isolated exercises. Only stretch if absolutely necessary/ one side is extremeley tight compared to the other.

Ex: my right side is my dominant side but it's reached the point where it's causing this imbalance.

Left QL is loose and weak so is my left glute. I need to do more dingle leg exercises/ single leg Deadlifts and rowd to strength it. Whilst simultaneously stretching and loosening my right with direct MFR techniques (tennis or lacrosse balls) and contracting harder on my left.

Also yeah dude you're hot no homo. I'm jealous.

I know who that is, and we share the same first name, but we are not the same person

Demiray is an incel

You have a nice face but you really need to cut your hair short and style it as best you can. It doesn't even need to be complicated or anything like that, just get it off your forehead

I got a big forehead bruh, short hairstyles really do not compliment my face