Do girls like ass like pic related?

Hey fags,
So. Was born with ass like this. When I was young I hated myself because of it, but throughout the years I started to hate it less. Started seeing women that actually like it. I am so fucking confused. Do girls like it or not?

Attached: 4L_GhI00Ltf.jpg (3012x1497, 987K)

What's wrong with it?

Stop being insecure faggot

shit truck just arrive

>Do girls like it or not?
Who cares?

lmfao

your ass is fine OP but if you really want it to look good you need to squat. A big ass means nothing without big thighs to match, same goes for women too.

You should hate yourself for such a fat girly butt

>twink faggot makes a thread to fish for compliments about his ass
fuck off I can see right through you

youre skinny fat, lose some and much of that was will shrink. squat ATG and desdlift heavy you twink

Attached: Screenshot_20180218-164305.png (1080x1920, 714K)

I have a natural booty too, and squatting means that most of it is now muscle too.

Girls and guys love that shit. I've been flirted/complimented /teased/envied by many on it.

Own it. But please start lifting and fix your posture.

Thank you for reply! Sure I know that I have to fix posture. Need to start working out again, didn’t have time because of exams and shit.

Do you shave or are you naturally hairless?

wtf im gay now

not having a dick is your bigger problem

I have light hair so you can’t see it on this lighting.

I don’t consider 7 inches small. Not big, but not dickless.

Damn, I have dark hair, my ass will never look this good in pictures.

That's a barely average ass to be honest, I am about the same weight as you but mine is a lot rounder, and my legs and package fuller. Also, my CKs are pretty tight not like yours that don't even grip your legs.
Do more squats little bitch.

:D

Attached: 50jg.jpg (1280x720, 185K)

Moar
>pls

Just get lean and it wont be as big

I have pic related ass except the red circled bit is much more pronounced, my ass is not round or big. Is big ass some fit meme? I white man not a nigger, I dont have fat ass and I dont like fat nigger tier ass on a girl.

Attached: sketch-1520888275543.png (1080x1289, 629K)

pls look at some anatomy. That's normal for a small ass.

Your butt looks just bubbly enough op dw about it

The ass is the driving force behind the pelvic thrust.

Girls love a big, meaty ass. More than a few have told me they want to bite my cheeks.

OP here. Yeah I know. Today I heard girl behind me tell to her friend: “Damn, look at that ass.” She had some pretty good butt desu.

Ass bro here

Attached: IMG_20180313_061957_01.jpg (3456x4608, 1.37M)

That's a normal guy ass ya fag

I’m crying!

That was my pic. I only shave my taint, balls and asshole area. I keep my pubes trimmed and shaft shaved too. I've had chest, leg, stomach and arm hair since 12 years old though. women like when you pay attention to grooming but not shave your chest or other areas, it's feminine.