Just got my test results

Just got my test results.
Apparently I'm barely in the average range for men, despite exercising a lot, eating clean and being only 23yrs old.
Only things I do which might lower my T might be the occasional smoking and drinking at social events, but I won't cut these.

Test results say Cortisol might be a huge factor in having low T. I'm pretty much stressed all the time so I think this might be a thing for me too.
Also I had a rough breakup some months ago and really can't get my motivation for anything up again.

How do I learn to relax and reduce cortisol?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-12-14-04-44-268_com.google.android.apps.docs.png (720x1280, 176K)

>german
not surprising desu

Same boat buddy.

GF moved away in January so I broke up instead of doing long distance.

My gains have been phenomenal, 5x evenings a week and clean eating.

But in an attempt to build up a social life after the gf I've been up late in bars and drinking.

Also I'm pretty stressed too, I went to my doc and got sleeping tablets.

Go for it, it helps and my T is gone back up since mid-Feb.

It's not easy tho user, I'd swap my 4x8 100kg bench for a qt to sleep beside.

Maybe I really should see my doctor.
I have no idea how to unstress myself and pressure myself a lot into finding a new qt, which got easier on the one hand because of better looks, but harder because I'm just not interested in most girls I date.
Also dating + Uni + work + sports + doing stuff with friends every weekend leaves me next to no free time.
I should probably stop trying for a while until I get myself sorted out.

Meditation will help you lower cortisol overall.
Of course the correct thing to do is identify the patterns of thought and behaviour that lead you to anxiety/stress and trying to change them.
Meditation could help you identify the thought spirals before they begin.

what do you mean by eating clean?

Little processed food, little to no sugar, white bread etc, no sugary drinks, lots of fish, nuts, chicken, beef, german specialty called Handkäs (low fat high protein cheese) multiple times a week, etc.
I don't track calories exactly but I try to estimate my meals and aim for roughly 3k calories & 100g protein per day.
I don't drink any protein shakes, only maybe one protein bar/week if I'm really short on time.

So basically no saturated fats?

I think I should get enough via meat & regular cheese.
Do you ask because you think I might have a lack of cholesterol?

The biggest issue probably is stress and/or lack of sleep.
On the nutritional side of things beef is the only food you listed that has a significant amount of saturated fat. And only if you don't pick the very lean cuts as we were told to avoid saturated fat at all costs.
To my surprise my doctor told me she considers the DGE recommendation of 50% carb as to high carb and I should eat a little more protein and fat. So I adjusted it to 22/43/35 P/C/F. We'll see how that works the next checkup.

Yeah I haven't listed it but I do eat reasonable amounts of cheese, on bread for example.
Will try to up my fats, maybe it does some good.

If you eat regular cheese then it's probably fine anyway. It's just that the Handkäs you listed has

678 isn’t bad at all, get better sleep and you’ll probably be close to 800

Is it though?
They say in their paper the natural range is from 6 to 230 with the average for an healthy adult at my age being 56 to 140.
That would put me at the lower end of the average value, but I was hoping to be at least higher average, considering I'm young, reasonably fit and living somewhat healthy.

You're thinking of ng/dL. Anons results are in pg/mL.
67.8pg/mL = 0.678ng/dL. Also this was done with saliva so it can't be compared to blood test results.

Is there a way to calculate/convert them?

It's 2018, time to give up being a natty cuck and blast and cruise forever

I posted a thread on march 1st with my blood test results. My serum testosterone was less than a biological woman’s at 4 ng/dl

Not sure if I understand the question correctly but you can't simply convert results from different analytical methods. That's why labs always give a range to compare your results with.
You can convert units of measurement like I did in the previous post but this has no meaning since you can't simply compare results from saliva and blood tests.

Most importantly however is to not stress out because you got one test that puts you in the lower end of the range. Been there, done that. As has already been stated in previous posts check get your sleep and stress in order and it will probably be fine.

I think I remember this thread, didn't someone speculate they might have accidentally tested an empty sample and measured the background noise?

Did you run another test after this?

trying meditating

But OP, hows your lifts like? Hows your body composition? Are you progressing? Post picture of body.

I don't really lift, I practice martial arts 3/4 times per week plus some basic weighted calisthenics and dumbell exercises at home.

Still, I'm progressing just fine overally. Went from 65kg last summer to 72kg now (height 181cm),mostly due to eating right. Don't know bf% for sure, but online calculators put me at 14%. I'd estimate I've mostly gained lean mass, from the looks of it.
I'm still pretty much dyel and would probably gain weight faster with actual lifting, but most of my training is just high rep & cardio, or else my stamina would kill me in sparring. My friends start complimenting my progress though so I guess I'm slowly getting there.