What's the best thing to do to overcome weight loss plateaus? I'm at 210 lbs right now, trying to cut down to 180...

What's the best thing to do to overcome weight loss plateaus? I'm at 210 lbs right now, trying to cut down to 180. Eating 1500 calories per day but still not losing weight.

Attached: boogie weight loss.png (1080x961, 909K)

How tall are you? Diet?

1. Eat less
2. You're probably eating more than you think

its because you're eating 1500 calories

5'10" (inb4 I get called a manlet)

Eating a pretty high protein diet right now, around 150-170g of protein per day.

Shit boogie's gone down a whole aspect ratio

Eat less and do more cardio, you fat fucking manlet

Here's my cutting routine that I always do between july and august so I can look good with my top off for 1 month of the year. I usually lose around 14lbs in about a month. For example, I'll begin the cut at about 190lb 15% bf and end usually at 175lb 12%bf. Obviously I lose a bit of strength but not a lot, maybe about 5% weaker by the end of the cut. I'm 6ft btw

Firstly I work out 5-10 times a week (I try to get a 2-a-days in). Hypertrophy isn't really the goal here. Mainly strength maintenance and calorie usage. So usually I do 5 sets 3-6 reps high weight in the morning then switch to low weight for 4 sets 10-20 reps in evening. Each workout has about 3 exercises and a total of around 40 mins.

As for diet I'll start the week at 2000 calories and subtract 200 calories each day for 5 days. On saturday and sunday I rest and stick to about 1600 calories. This helps me maintain just enough energy to keep working out in short bursts. I personally don't do cardio cos I'm lazy but it would definitely help.

This is what I've found to be the fastest way to lose weight and fat.

Had similar goals to you at the end of December OP.

204 cut down to below 185. I ate at about 1300, maybe less most day. Fasted in mornings, literally carrots and hummus for lunch, Greek yogurt before lifting, cardio after every sesh, and a light meal for dinner. Repeat for 2 - 3 months. And lots of black coffee.

LEND ME YOUR

Attached: 1490323346439.png (188x498, 157K)

Why is he wearing that thing like that?

wtf are you doing? I went down from 203 to 180 lbs eating more than 2000kcals a day, and I'm 5'7". Working out full body 3x and cardio on days off. You just have to move your fucking lazy ass.

unironically fast

How long have you been the same weight? If it's less than two weeks, you're not in a plateau

as a nurse I can tell you those uniforms never really look good on people. It is like they do not use human manikins or human models when they designed the fit. It always wraps the torso in a stupid way.

I would stay at 1500 cal but do 30 cardio every single day. Also stay active during the day, don't just take it easy after you are done with the cardio.

Unified sizing that works on thin, fit, and fatties. Most nurses are middle aged fat women.

I usually fast for a couple of days and it ends the plateau

Assuming you're around 22, your bmr is around 2100 calories/day. At only a 600 deficit a day, and 3500 calories a pound, it would take you 6 months to lose 30lbs. That's not even accounting for the fact that you're probably underestimating your daily calorie intake, even the best of us do it.

So how fast do you want to lose it? Count your calories to a tee, something like myfitnesspal would work. Eat less, maybe go up to a 1000cal deficit. There's going to be a loss of strength regardless, but if you're doing regular lifting and getting as much protein as you say you are, it shouldn't be an issue.

I went from 74kg to 58kg and lost 1kg a week by doing these simple things:

>No calories from drinks EVER (Water and Tea)
>No sugar (only fruit allowed but I barely ate fruit)
>No snacking (if really hungry snack on carrots)
>Eat max 2/3 times a day
>No fast food or fried food
>Add some vegetables to your meals

First week was hard and my stomach growled a lot but when I got used to it it was super easy. my mood became 10x better because I cut sugar. Good luck.

Attached: 1519619124932.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

found the manlet

Recalculate manteinance calories.
Go an a diet break for two wekks,lower calories again.

Wwwait how did u know.

Attached: 1508964898306.jpg (600x606, 43K)

So you went from skeleton to a spooky skeleton. For what purpose?

Attached: 1507917391731.jpg (572x303, 144K)

>uses high ranking patroller as reaction image
Very clean.
I was ~250 for a while and got down to 165. There's a gas station near my house that sells really good gyros. Whenever I'd stall I'd eat one of those and shit like a madman for the next week. That usually did the trick

Doing more cardio and eating somewhat normal for a week helped me

>Eating 1500 calories per day but still not losing weight.
water fast , you dont have to go for a week .
water fasting works
i omad low carb and when i stall i water fast .

Attached: 1518145144308.png (779x1206, 221K)

like others said, you have miscalculated. use a scale. be exact.

this and only this