Skinny fat here with anxiety issues

Skinny fat here with anxiety issues
Was into working out a few years ago but fell into a depression and loss interest in everything
Sob story over I'm trying to get back into it but my anxiety won't allow me to just go into a gym looking and feeling the way I still do. Been doing push-ups to build strength up a bit and lose my bitch tits since spring is coming up and I can't hide them anymore.
My main question is should i do jumping jacks daily if at all to lose my tits? I don't have access to weights anymore so my only routine is push ups and bookbags filled like I'm in prison.

Attached: lecoledesfemmes_28157394_2059333917623058_7612151575867293696_n.jpg (828x1469, 156K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/lecoledesfemmes/
youtube.com/watch?v=kaNO09cPS6c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That girl in your pic is hot.
Didn't read btw

instagram.com/lecoledesfemmes/

Here you go

SkinnyFat with anxiety reporting in also. I'm in the same boat a well OP.

Just google for a good bodyweight routine

A lot of them require a bar to do chin ups and pull ups but I none of the parks around me have one

I would help butttt

Buy a fucking bar, they're cheap as shit and easy to install

its not "anxiety"
its just shame
for being a fat fuck
quit making excuses and lift you weak willed shits

i'm skinny fat and have come to believe its related to some fucked up thing in regards to carbs and this is directly tied to anxiety

keto was the only shit that ever made me get rid of body fat and it also improved mood, slight gyno I had also went away

try keto

>i want to make myself better
>but i don't actually want to do anything
kys

how much did you weigh when you started? I'm like 5'10" 178lbs... About 20% body fat

Follow the 5 Cs.
Calitsthenics(read convict conditioning, you are your own gym, building the gymnastic body, infinite intensity, and look up movnat nad ghetto workouts on youtube)

Cardio(can be anything from walking for up to an hour a day and playing a sport for 20 minutes or just 5 minutes of balls to her clit/brown eye tier HIIT)

Curlbro/Cardio bunny workout(lifting weight to put on mass and look good will help stave off problems and help boost your self esteem and ego)

Calorie Control(If too big/fat, then eat fewer calories. If too small/scrawny, then eat more calories. If you feel like shit/have bad health, then eat a better source of calories.

Chill out(Learning how to deal with both physical mental and emotional stress is the key to a long healthy life and gains. You need real rest, relaxation and recreational activities).

the key to not being fat is diet, you are almost certainly not going to see results without changing your diet. . . unless you swim a mile everyday or something else extreme

1. diet
2. diet again
3. not sitting in a chair all day

Seconding this.
Started skinny-fat at 75 kilos, with depression and anxiety.
Six months of keto later, I'm now just skinny, belly gone, with anxiety and depression gone completely.
Time to bulk now.

>Falling for the detachable jew

How's that autism treating you bud

Guys I weigh 58kg(127lbs) and an 176cm(5'9) tall. Every part of my body is very skinny except for my belly which feels kind of bloated. Our family eats a lot of rice. Around 3-4 a week. Is that the reason my belly feels bloated? Should I try cutting out carbs for a while and see the results? I am done cutting because I am afraid I will lose too much muscle. I am eating 2k calories a day at the moment.

Attached: chrome_2018-03-12_18-02-05.png (644x633, 36K)

This will cure depression not exaggerating, it's pretty much what I did and sorted myself out, nice post

It might be worth a try, but you don't need to go full keto straight away. Try no sugar for a while, for instance, and see if it helps. Giving up starches like rice might not be the best for everyone. If the sugar thing works for you, then consider low carb in general.
Anyway, you're definitely on the very skinny side, so it might be unhealthy for you to lose even further weight, as 14% bf is not that much. You'd definitely need more muscle, but you need to start somehow, and in my opinion sugar restriction is a good starting point to train your discipline.

meditation

cold showers

couple of years ago i was a mess . now i sleep much better and when i go out i dont feel like everyone is looking at me . ive lost a lot of weight and that has helped too .
to start the cold showers find the wim hof method and torrent it .

Attached: Screenshot-2018-3-11 (9) Mingyur Rinpoche Talks at Google - YouTube.png (438x405, 284K)

And to answer your question about the bloated belly: that is most likely because of visceral fat. So you have extra fat deposited by your liver around your internal organs and gut. This can be solved with cleaner eating in general, so foods that give your liver less to filter and process. The reason why low carb helps with this is that fructose (half of the sugar mollecule) is processed 70% by the liver, and any excess of it will tend to be stored as visceral fat. Dextrose (the other half of sugar, and all starches) is processed in a 30% ratio by the liver with the same effects. So sugar is more important to restrict than general starches, if you want less visceral fat.
Another food to restrict would be alcohol, which is 80-90% processed by the liver.

youtube.com/watch?v=kaNO09cPS6c

Attached: 1517769805994.jpg (320x408, 62K)

Just go back to the gym. The only person that is looking at you is yourself unless you're ripped, than people will be getting inspiration from you. I had really bad problems with depression/anxiety. I stopped taking my anti depressants once I started going to the gym almost every day. It gives you a great feeling that last for hours. You no longer feel alone since you usually work out with the same people if you go to the gym at the same time every day. You feel confident in yourself and feel an extreme sense of reward every PR you hit. It made me also quit smoking.

I don't have a great body yet. I'm well on my way though . But the gyms become more than just a way to get big and get girls. It's become an essential way for me to stay away from depression. All it takes is an hour a day.

>tl;dr The gym is the best thing for anxiety/depression

Broscience

Never been to the gym before have no idea how any of it works

Well good thing you're on a Russian eating disorder support forum. Just look up basically form for bench deadlifts and squats. Start with 5x5s for those (5 sets 5 reps.) Start at a weight that you can get to the 4th set but might fail on the 4th rep of the 4th set. And then maybe third on the last set. Make sure you do a light warm up set before as well. And then I'd do 3x8 or 4x10 for the rest of your accessory lifts. Then just look up basic workouts online. I'd split your days up like this
A:chest/Tris/shoulders
B: back/bis
C: legs

And do all of those 2x a week.

If you don't have time for that
A:chest/Tris/shoulders
b: back/legs/biceps

I believe in you. Just google some workout plans that resemble that. Or look on the board. You'll feel good getting you noob gains and will see progress in 2-3 weeks

It doesn't matter if you're skinny fat in the gym as long as you're working hard.
People judging you at the gym literally doesn't matter and they will forget about you in seconds or minutes as long as you're not fucking around.
If you're really too much of a bitch to go to a gym buy a set of spinlock dumbbells and 1" plates.
4 10lb plates, 4 5s and 4 2.5s are good for beginning skinny fats and will cost you about $80 or much less if you can find them used.
Scooby1961 has some home workout videos that should tell you enough to get started with dumbbells

yea I think its being genetically predisposed to insulin resistance or something, I bike a shitload and I can gain weight and drop weight extremely easily, I'm 5'9" and can get under 120lbs if I want (and have before and got super fast at climbing) but its almost all muscle I get rid of with a fat around my stomach that just does not go anywhere, unless I do keto then I can see it going away pretty quickly but I never stick to the diet because its difficult, it also sucks ass if you like doing cardio stuff for more than about half an hour...I'd ride for 2-4 hours every day and theres no way of doing that on keto unless you bike like a grandma

people in keto have elevated cortisol levels during exercise, but about 30-40% lower cortisol levels during rest, so for the majority of the day you have much less cortisol in your system which is the key thing I think for skinny fats