Is lifting a meme?

pic related was one of the most attractive guys ever and his body looked like this.
Is having low bodyfat plus little muscle only thing required to look better?

Attached: alaindelon.jpg (462x435, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fISgKl8dB3M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

depends on how you look. muscles cant and wont hurt if youre good-looking already.

"Aesthetics wise" face will always be more important

Delon had a fit body, don't know what's wrong with that, not everyone likes lifting heavy weights but he's clearly in shape.

Despite that, yes, face > body. But great body > average face.

>Is having low bodyfat plus little muscle only thing required to look better?

==YES==

Obviously a bit more muscle mass helps, but the table stakes to play are literally just
>not being obviously a weakling
>not being obviously a lazy fatass

If more people realized this, there'd be more threads about actual athletics programs and full-body and fewer split programs (and most of those upper/lower), there'd be more threads about diet, there'd be NO threads about different body dysmorphia issues (insertions, this or that body part, etc), and a lot MORE threads about diet.

I present to you the statue of David body type, minimal fitness and dieting required

Fitness routine
Pushups
Chin ups
Sit ups
Hyper extensions
Running

Diet:
No proccessed food
No carbonated beverages
Plenty of fish, white meats and red meats
Whole wheat bread
Eggs
Nuts
And for drinks
Water, black coffee, and milk

I’ll be dumping the body type

Attached: D8FE97DA-576E-4C0B-8E1D-576963053143.jpg (300x564, 24K)

>there'd be NO threads about different body dysmorphia issues (insertions, this or that body part, etc), and a lot MORE threads about diet.

God that would make this board so much better. That and deleting all the /r9k/ whiney bullshit.

Attached: E25D2892-D757-4878-9E2F-E5E3524145BC.jpg (631x1384, 120K)

Attached: 4A249666-7D7F-4253-BD1C-FF4C57486FE2.jpg (900x1149, 120K)

Attached: D9AD513A-3850-49F6-9559-12D2F10A5136.gif (370x330, 984K)

This is my goal body. Lean and athletic looking. Every type of clothing looks good on you.

Attached: 823892A5-A717-407E-8ADF-296F8126DA4A.jpg (450x551, 121K)

Attached: 2CB73FFF-AB97-4652-A475-9641D90DF254.jpg (258x362, 54K)

Attached: B11AC5CE-551B-4483-A5B5-1AC202248529.jpg (698x750, 85K)

Attached: D2F0EAFB-3CE5-4E51-B027-E7C4EFDB72B2.jpg (612x612, 69K)

So I’m 180lbs with Like around 26% body fat, is it possible for me to be 150 or even 160 lbs and be very Trim and muscular while keeping a good diet and doing HIIT training almost days and swimming on the off days?

nice memepost op, i would say "see you on the other side" but it's clear you're never gonna make it.

Attached: 143DA748-937B-4C47-8789-413541D9D4B0.jpg (736x536, 77K)

guy's arms in the picture are smaller than my dick wtf you mean "look good" an 11 inch bicep has never looked good on anyone

Attached: 221E8763-C700-4D84-B0A5-997C71C0ACC7.jpg (640x613, 92K)

Body is basically completely irrelevant as long as you are not sickly (i.e. dangerously underweight or morbidly obese)

this guy is bigger than the previous posts combined

you really think that looks good? thats only a good look if you're on the train ride home from Auschwitz. what the fuck does no one on this board want to get big anymore? or did you pussies just give up on getting huge because it's too much work?

Attached: FAFED1D2-90CD-4326-8BAD-A18935154D8F.jpg (696x1000, 265K)

Well Clint was 6’4 and muhhamid was 6’3 and alps had a pump going

Looking like an autistic gymcel is not a good look bro.

doing the half ass routine of a 12 year old that doesnt have a gym pass while unnecessarily restricting your diet isnt any better. honestly thats the dumbest fucking diet x routine combination ive ever heard of. i think you guys are looking for Veeky Forums

>why doesn’t everyone want to be unnecessarily big like I do?!

Because it’s pointless, the point of the statue of David physique is to optimize overall performance for your body and it’s measurments. If you plan on being 230 then by all means do so but what does it gain you other than being able to move heavier weights in the gym? And if you aren’t competing at any level it’s even more pointless. You’re just wasting money on a high caloric intake just for the sake of being big

Vid related are 16-18 year olds who has the statue of David physique and look phenomenal
youtu.be/fISgKl8dB3M

>mfw that picture shows the natty limit because it's taken before fancy drugs hit the market

Attached: imokaywiththis.png (379x214, 45K)

You should be athleticmaxxing if anything, whatever that means for you.

Also at 1:43 an 18 year old does a 315 lb clean and jerk

This is the natty limit when you can dedicate all your time to bodybuilding and have an optimal diet

Attached: 7F7AB8A1-8C27-41E2-A74F-35DD64A01F6F.jpg (285x517, 102K)

>unnecessarily restricting your diet
>implying McDonald’s, greasy foods and sugary drinks are good for you

Lmao take the statue of David pill

Attached: 255364F2-C072-4095-80FD-2EB25DF29403.jpg (750x750, 167K)

>implying being shredded is unnecessary
you're never gonna make it. half measures availed us nothing. you poor bastards. i wonder what these lanklets bench. 1pl8? maybe. poor bastards. i can have their physique without following thay shit diet thanks to my genes.

i remember when fit used to be about being alpha as fuck. 1/2/3/4 used to be the motto. but now you betas are giving up because it's too much work and are settling for construction worker body. those lanklets look good because of shitty grainy cameras and superior facial structure. you uglyfags would look average at best. congrats, you're never gonna make it.

>implying
where the fuck did i imply that?

doesn't look like he's doing
>fitness routine
>pushups, situps, pull ups

lol. nice try though.

>being this salty about facts
Being Shredded is pointless 10-15% bf is optimal

>muh bench
It’s a pointless workout and doing it too much results in bad joints unlike Olympic lifts and calisthenics

>these guys have great faces a-and you’re ugly and will never ever look good
Hmmmm it seems you yourself have never made it as you’re tryinh to tear everyone down from a fitness goal that is not your own

And it’s not giving up it’s just that we aren’t going to dedicate a ungodly amount of time in the gym when we could look just as good doing simple workouts and also you know, becoming better people by putting more time into hobbies and relationships

The biggest redpill you’ll ever take is that only ever training for a good physique or increasing the amount of weight you can move is completely pointless if you aren’t dedicating at least 75% of your time to it with the intent of competition. Same goes for roiding

You implied that I said to restrict your diet and I never did so I assumed you thought shit food was good for you

The implication was that you have to look big to move big which is not true as I just proved

Olympic lifts and calisthenics>bodybuilding and powerlifting

Honestly guys lifting natural is really good for you. Keeping a low body fat with some muscle is top tier. You still are aesthetic to people without severe body dysmorphia, while not looking insanely insecure. I get complimented on my physique all the time and I'm nothing special compared to these Instagram models with the capped shoulders and ab veins. You look like a healthy human being and that's really attractive.

Attached: CB9A9D8B-0460-4074-96EB-B151DE4A4C0F-15338-00000832D992CE99.jpg (960x720, 119K)

Only ugly guys want huge bodies

Attached: Paul Newman.jpg (500x720, 63K)

Don't forget he also had amazing insertions and shoulder:waist ratio

Attached: Paul Newman 2.jpg (601x1045, 133K)

>ungodly amount of time
>75% of your time
1 hour in the gym 5 times a week is too much for you? congrats, you're never gonna make it. i know a guy works 60 hours a week and still has time to hit the gym and be shredded. im sorry for your retardation.
why even come to the Veeky Forums board then if you're just going to try and make people stop going to the gym, saying it's "pointless"?
again, i can redirect you to Veeky Forums. seems more your style.

>pointless
seems like any workout to you is pointless. have fun being weak while chad fucks your girlfriend and you cant do anything about it. you realize girls like strength, right? it's in their instinct. who is stacy going to be more attracted to? chad with his 15 inch biceps, or the half ass "david" who couldnt move 200lbs by himself?
the statue of david physique examples you keep pushing on people are the worst examples of it. i wouldnt even consider most of the people youve been posting to have the david physique.

thats statue of david? lmfao this thread is just one big meme now. really posting skinnyfat as your inspiration? what the fuck happened to this board?

>yfw you realise you will never be naked, shredded and wrestle giant sneks and be immortalized for it

Why even live, anons?

But I am ugly OP, why shouldn't I try to build an impressive physique since my face is 4/10?

OP would say "because it's pointless", whatever that means. dont take the pill. be the biggest, best version of yourself no matter what you look like.

No I usually spend 1 hour for monday, wedsnesday and Friday then Saturday I usually do something active that isn’t gym related

>trying to make people stop going to the gym
I’m just showing people that you don’t need a gym membership to be fit

>Veeky Forums
They literally know nothing about fashion much like Veeky Forums knows nothing about physically health or athleticism

>seems like any workout is pointless to you
It must be hard not being able to read

>being weak
I’m not

>chad ducks your girl
Nice projection

>can’t move 200lbs by himself
This is a phallacy

>women value strength
I’m well aware of this and as I’ve already proven you don’t need to be big to be strong

>I wouldn’t consider
This is an opinion and you are wrong

>skinny fat
Nice body disphormia

do you know david gandy literally would suck his dick?
you don't measure

its 1" lol you'd never notice the difference in build

If she is already dripping when you have an average body
Then having a great body can't hurt

>Then having a great body can't hurt
girls get so intimidated

Attached: BDB91BD3-FDD3-4225-9079-8E6C0383D857.jpg (560x793, 78K)

>to lift or not to lift

Attached: 144.jpg (235x250, 13K)

>impressive
Gymceled physiques are just sad and indicative of severe mental illness and a sick, nihilistic culture.

>posting this on Veeky Forums

yeah its athletic people that are sick and nihilistic

This, Veeky Forums has slowly become a body dysmorphia/inceldom board

This is actually really close to my goal body. I'm already married with kids, I just want to not be ashamed of myself when I go swimming and just feel healthy in general. I don't need to be 'alpha', pull bitches or whatever. I've already made in life, just need to be healthier.

>bodybuilding
>athletic
jej

He looks great, far above average and not like an autistic socially stunted low IQ ethnikk (gymcel)

>everyone who's bigger than your alcoholic mediocre fitness inspo is a bodybuilder

TOP jej

It's about the face, you dumb fuck. If you put some average dude's head on that body nobody would care about him.

Attached: alain delon.jpg (550x777, 41K)

Go drink yourself to death, you brainless mantra-reciting parrot.

are you attractive?
no?
better get fit then