What does Veeky Forums wear?

What does Veeky Forums wear?

Attached: file.png (1280x1280, 2.46M)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/adi_edri9/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jeans and flannels mostly. It's more timeless of a look than people give it credit for.

>looks Chad enough to be deemed attractive and imposing
>looks Beta enough to be approachable and attainable

How do I achieve this look

>plain, dark colored shirts
>jeans, grey/blue/khaki chinos
>dark jacket
>black shoes

Attached: 1490386788993.jpg (325x551, 44K)

Attached: file.png (528x810, 732K)

Blacks jeans, and black Ts are undefeated

Attached: file.png (1280x1280, 2.31M)

>to be approachable
You do the approaching like an actual man.
>and attainable
Women aren't interested in men that are attainable.

Cut all the beta shit out.

I either dress for the weather or for work, sometimes I just come home in my dirty ass coveralls

Be fit and well dressed but look down all the time.

Its the baby face

Attached: 1466684452408.jpg (453x479, 46K)

I dress exactly like OP's pic and I'll throw a flannel or a hoodie on if I feel like it. jeans mostly every day tho. I just gotta fill out my shirts so I can look as good at that kid does

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 1.65M)

Why would you wear a black shirt with black jeans? I thought emo's went away like years ago lmao

Attached: b43c6e072d74381751b4cc61013cb58d.jpg (736x910, 64K)

t. style-let

You wear "EFFAY" clothes, while Chad wears a FUCKING TANK TOP and JOGGERS

Girls look at your beta "effay" clothing and think "ewww what a try hard" while they look at Chad and think "I love him, he just does what he wants, not even concerned about the whole style thing".

Chad STILL looks INFINITELY better than you because of his GENETICALLY DETERMINED HEIGHT, FRAME and FACE.

Women are getting more and more choice and validation and its either CHAD or NOTHING

Why haven't you betas learnt yet?

It's either ALPHA GENETICS, or BETA RESULTS.

t. Aging emo who can't let go of the past.

>black shirt
>black jeans
>style
you have to be over 18 to post on this forum

monocolor is shit-tier

An emo has no right to call anyone a "style-let".

Pretty much like pic related

Look, I have a job and I go to college at night, so I don't like spending too much time on that. When I'm leaving in the morning I get a hoodie, I put on any of the old t-shirts that different martial arts gyms have given me and track pants, I put on running shoes, and if my hair looks good I'll leave it like that but otherwise I'll put a beanie on.

I look like a complete retard, meathead manchild, but I don't care. The busier your day, the more you care about comfort and time-efficiency. I also have no sense of style so fuck trying.

Attached: 1adad39ac4107cfe5294f53771071447.jpg (554x554, 39K)

Basically tracksuit and trainers, or hoodie + gilet + jeans + trainers

Normally accommodated by a Nike manbag holding my tobacco, knife and weed, train tickets, cards etc

Attached: Snapchat-1525639226.jpg (1080x1920, 373K)

>being this mad that someone can pull off an "emo" look while still looking like a Chad

Some people are born with it. Not for everyone tho

breddy much this, barbour jackets are well worth the money you spend on em.

Attached: 3-1462821945.jpg (633x540, 56K)

Tbh mate when I go to the gym in the morning I wear some old ass sweatpants, shoes with holes, an old hoodie college and college jacket. Top that off with a grimy ass beanie and I'm good. I mean I wouldn't go out with my friends like that, but I don't mind walking around like this

Attached: file.png (540x785, 657K)

That reminds me that I'll have to order some fabric to get mine repaired and rewaxed.

chav/10

If you don't dress two social classes below the one you're currently in, you're not Veeky Forums

STEM poorfag, wardrobe is based on what I can afford which consists of a number of different colored tees, two pairs of jeans (one black one blue) 2 pairs of chino pants, a few pairs of joggers and sweats, some crew sweaters, two pairs of sneakers, a pair of boots, a down jacket and a field jacket. all of it come from thrift stores or army navy surplus stores

This is true.
In america the beaners/nigger outfits are in. I.e. thug shit. Even the rich Asian kids do that.

Pretty sure in Europe everyone dresses like a middle class kid here in the states but those are the Slavs/rowdy children.

this or non-meme fjällraven jackets when /out/

Why are these guys so fucking hot?

This. Maybe a t-shirt when it gets hot.

This when I have to make money or impress someone.

I'm getting them from a blog that creeps on men

Attached: file.png (523x810, 634K)

Look dude, it's not 2007 anymore. Get a decent hair cut, take out the snake bites, and stop listening to MCR. Get with the program

>chav
lol thats not a chav you fucking mug

chavs wear burberry and rage about football

unless you count england as europe

T-shirts or polos that fit me, either light blue/ black jeans and adidas. Add a fashy haircut and, as everyone i meet sayd, you'll look like a nazi

This. Make the jeans flex jeans and you're actually pretty comfy too. I'll wear browm leather boots or New Balance 574s for shoes typically.

This guy knows

Frilly shit or shit-covered work uniform. There is no in between anymore.

Attached: IMG_5077.jpg (2033x1365, 658K)

because you are a fag

This is a dude that thought fedoras were fashionable until they became the poster child of manchildren.

White t-shirt, tan dress pants, black shoes. Or white t-shirt, tan cargo pants, running shoes.

Probably would look better if I wasn't an armlet/chestlet.

What's a good brand of tennis shoes to wear if I'm going to be doing a lot of walking? Most of the shoes I see are all those with flamboyant colors that are more activewear/sportswear.

I love it when a guy has his own style and will stop to compliment them. Items of clothing can be great conversation starters and tell people a lot about your personality/tastes etc.

You are very, very cute

But some of us find this attractive tho

a white shirt would look so much better with that

t. Veeky Forums

I walk around shirtless in gym shorts for maximum mires. Everyone stares at me at the office so I know its working.

instagram.com/adi_edri9/

New Balance 574

This is me

Outdoor clothes for casual. Half my clothes are from decathlon/army surplus. (Mostly green, brown, black) Not a survivalist fag, but it's cold as shit where I live, I usually stress my clothes into breaking and I like autumn colours.

>Have a forward grown maxilla with good zygos
>Have an average mandible
>Lift somewhat and stay reasonably lean (around 12%)
>Maintain a weak expression (eyes down, kinda like you haven't seen your gym crush last few times)

Lol so you’re THAT guy.

>Socks high to hide baby calfs

Same here minus the hat. I really don't care

You look like dogshit

Link?

Attached: MxBFZ3F_d.jpg (640x640, 24K)

>backwards cap
>sunglasses
you know, you could just turn the cap around

Unironically the outfit in the picture

Jeans, boots, tshirt and leather jacket.

Nice

>New Balance 574

they are supercomfy, but they look so bulky and ugly, I can't for the life of me pull them off with *anything*

he's probably referring to tubecrush.

So the bill can catch wind and fly off?
Assuming he's biking fast enough

fixed for u

Attached: 1520869484885.png (564x420, 431K)

Ita wheyfu?

>basic v or scoop neck
>cardigan
>Jeans

>barbour jackets

everyone thinks you're a twat

>plain t shirt or band shirt
>jeans
>black converse
>m65 jacket if its cold

I'm pretty simple

You're also straight out of the 90s.

On days where I give no fucks, tracksuit bottoms and any old t-shirt. When I do, a pear of jeans, a flannel shirt and a sweater when it's cold enough. Bit autistic about trying to wear purple when possible, since I look best in it

I haven't seen anyone wear a v-neck since at least 2011

I need advice badly, what should I wear on a "casual" date?

Exactly the same outfit

>a pear of jeans

>v neck
Please don't

Get on my level fagots

Attached: IMG_1525.jpg (540x720, 126K)

You're incredibly tiny.

*grey shirt

wow, why even lift

mix of this, never a black t-shirt though

not remembering roasties also visit this site

İt's not me you fucking idiots, it's my mate

>when Spiderman 3 is still your favorite movie

basically between that and pic related minus edgy buzzcut

Attached: slav intellectual.jpg (676x1099, 137K)

Wearing a Hugo Boss polo, chinos, and some timbs right now

ewwwwwwwwww
that dress on that skin, and wtf are those scars
why is she appropriating french culture?

>tubecrush
My sides,...I didn't know about this site. WTF?

Look at the photos posted in this thread. You don't see a single guy wearing a vneck do you? And these photos are from a blog where women creep on good looking guys.

>intellectual

Attached: camarada.jpg (768x432, 24K)

during summer
>black socks
>white vans hi
>dickies short
>random t

(SRS)

usc bitches be mirin

A lot of shirts are too long on the waist for me and I'm 6 feet tall. Why is everything tailored for fat fucks?

Attached: work-attire-business-casual-outfit-ideas.jpg (2946x2000, 1.11M)

All black always, small pieces of colour, no statement Ts, small logos. Black vans t, black levis skinny, black sbs, black baseball jacket, or black coach jacket. When you take that jacket off an show your power level. Christ. Black is the definition of style.

The tacky Asian look classic good one user.

Fucking hell, how did I manage that? Good catch user

Attached: 1520565638206.jpg (960x902, 73K)

Same man. 6'1" and all t-shirts are simultaneously too narrow in the shoulders and like 3" too long.