ITT: vegan soybois

youtu.be/vK_JqDvsiFM

Attached: 1489592147671.jpg (323x412, 40K)

I thought Dr Phil was real, but this is either fake or the guy is high as balls.
Wtf

that's an actual woman btw

ITT: Dumb fat /pol/ack twats

Attached: 1511233548906.jpg (1242x1237, 180K)

Did his mom have progeria?

Lets see your talent, OP

>imagine being this triggered

Attached: 1519144856627.png (377x485, 201K)

Why do amerimutts make a show out of people with mental illness? Is it so that people that medicate themselves unnecessarily feel that their sedation is the norm?

>my brand of autism is okay it's everyone else who is wrong

Why soy serious?

>people that medicate themselves unnecessarily feel that their sedation is the norm?
Actually, this country is partially ran by a monied oligarchy that needs to keep the population buying and consuming drugs and media that keeps them sedated and easily controlled. And to put money in their pockets.

Take a look at our media. Drugs, both legal and illegal, media, and things that are used like a drug are the key to everything and make you happy and life great.

Attached: amerikka.png (2976x1112, 143K)

is soy lecithin ok?

that moonwalk was clean as hell

lost it at the red velvet wall lmao

Assuming OP is right wing just because he doesn't like soyboys, so you're admitting the left is full of soyboys by being this defensive.

haha I think this is real but they didn't think that he would show up like that. The difference is that Maury would keep him on.

Hmmm

Attached: 1520404428051.jpg (640x356, 36K)

I know I'm far-right, interesting how everytime there's a thread about soyboys someone has to get angry at OP, this is a board for lifting, soyboys and fat people should be made fun of.

that's a woman btw

soy tastes like shit but phytoestrogens aren't a big deal, there's no good science to warrant the hysteria/meme of "soyboys" - the idea is based on a small kernel of truth but the hyperbole and vilification online are unjustified

obesity results in far more significant increases of actual endogenous estrogen in men and is a far more real issue to be concerned about if you actually care about male health

bodyfat and xenoestrogens are something to be concerned about, plant estrogens are not, in fact there's evidence to suggest phytoestrogens have a protective effect in the brain and cardiovascular system

>getting heart disease to own the libs
I'm not surprised so many far-right types are attracted to this meme. It's based on fear, not backed up by evidence, and reeks of insecurity.

Attached: 1507295761446.png (485x443, 26K)

Soy isn't the causation of soyboys, but there is definitely a correlation. I'd say the term is still valid.

This.

Why do you meatcucks feel the need to start these threads? Is it because you know that vegans are right in every point?

Soy is shit that they could barely convince farmers to feed livestock, and now here we are, with it in nearly all of our foods and increasingly people are licking this shit up directly (soylent) and paying premium prices for it beacuse they throw in a few vital vitamins/minerals to the mix so you don't get serious health complications from eating it.

In a reasonable world, there is no good reason why anybody eats soy, except if you are looking at it from the angle of profit and big agriculture and population herding, in which case, there are huge incentives for soy. Otherwise there are hundreds of other foods to consume before it : meat,dairy,grains,legumes,tubers,vegetables
that have been consumed for milennia as staple foods and which are much more micronutrient dense.

A soyboy is somebody who not only goes along with the herd, but one who is so deluded and defeated that he celebrates the fact that he is being herded.

Pic related literally me only 6,0

I'm doing my best to change, even gained 4kg in 2 months

Soy sauce and all the fermented soy bean variants are plain awesome, tofu and soymilk are pretty decent and miso is ok.

What you're talking about is just retarded, if you're eating products with added soy bean oil or whatever you're probably eating shit anyway.

>Soy sauce
Never consumed in large quantities, tasty, 100% a ok.
>fermented soy
Tempeh is incredibly concentrated phytoestrogens, I don't give a shit about >muh-test memes but there is no way that consuming hormonally active substances is good for you in the long run.

In any case I think it tastes like dogshit and again do not see any reason to be eating it when there are probably other, less expensive alternatives available to you (unless you are east asian).

>soymilk
Has to be fortified to be worth a damn, tastes like shit without added sugar, literally no reason to drink it instead of milk unless you are a pooskin.

>miso
Again, consumed in small quantities, just a seasoning.

With all of these fortified soy products and the fact that soy lecithin, soybean oil and soy protein is getting more and more introduced into the diet, it is becoming more and more of a dietary "staple", not for anybody's benefit other than monsanto.

Well of course soy sauce and miso are more seasoning that anything else, it's like 20% salt. The taste thing is purely subjective, I really like tempeh and tofu and nutritionally they're perfectly fine.

> getting more and more introduced into the diet
The hell? I can't think of a single item in my household that has any of those added. Except maybe the ice cream I bought as a treat. Just buy normal, healthy foods. Ya know, plants and good quality meat.

/pol/ niggas be like: i hate jews and shit heil hitler jooz r trying to make u eat soy to make u grow tits and like be left wing...grrr

hitler be like: An extended chapter of our talk was devoted by the Führer to the vegetarian question. He believes more than ever that meat eating is wrong. Of course he knows that during the war we cannot completely upset our food system. After the war, however, he intends to tackle this problem also. Maybe he is right. Certainly the arguments that he adduces in favour of his standpoint are very compelling.
— Dr. J. Goebbels Goebbels’ Diaries (entry, of April 26, 1942), published in 1948

hitler also be like: grow lots of Soyabeans and promote it as an alternative to meat

Attached: hitler painting.jpg (477x632, 39K)

>(((Studies))) don't support the intentional feminisation of men through tampering with food
I wonder who is behind this post?

god I hate dr phil. slack jaw idiot

Stop blaming the weakening of Western men on fucking legumes.

No war is fought on a single front m8. Soy is just one facet.

I lost it when he started moonwalking

I bet everything he's wearing is made by cheap, or possibly even slave labor, but NOT EATIN TEH PIGS IS SAVIN TEH WORLD

Attached: received_1962882887087607.jpg (1080x1776, 173K)

the original soyboy

Attached: Soyboys.png (674x530, 296K)

Attached: file.png (1255x899, 1.26M)

Attached: 336AD4A700000578-3552751-image-a-1_1461277097164.jpg (634x634, 102K)

that guy eats meat

lol

move over pepe , its soy frog

Attached: soyfrog.jpg (307x301, 152K)

His wife's bull's meat doesn't count.

Attached: e55.jpg (1890x1417, 161K)