Are there any exercises that'll train my entire back? I don't care about my back bristling with muscles...

Are there any exercises that'll train my entire back? I don't care about my back bristling with muscles, i just want a healthy back to counteract the sedentary lifestyle of working in a office.

Attached: 1513269076538.jpg (1176x2419, 374K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BaZ9sS1-Zig
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Deadlift

Bridging is great. Total posterior chain workout. Lots of variants and progressions, too.

good mornings

Deadlift, hang clean, power clean, front carry with a sandbag or small person/big person if you're strong enough. Pull ups while holding body in decline position, basically try to do a the/pull up. Great for lower back. The carries will help with overall posterior chain strengthening and in my opinion are one of the most important exercises other than the good ol DL

>Pull ups while holding body in decline position, basically try to do a the/pull up.
???

It's a vertical pullup chinup it's usually called an australian pullup.

Back extensions, pullups, and core work.

Single Leg Glute Bridges

the position of your free leg is not important, whatever you feel helps engage your muscle more

Start with 3 sets per leg x 10 reps
Has immensely helped me in counteracting mid to upper back pain which I contracted from my old job on an IT night shift from 7pm-7am

As my chiropractor says: "Sitting is the new smoking"

Attached: Single_Leg_Glute_Bridge1.png (540x360, 30K)

Kettlebell swings and pullups/chinups

I second this, really helps with back issues. Also, I've discovered that my right side is waaaay weaker than my left side. I don't know what I did to fuck myself up like this. Or more precisely, I don't know which fucked up thing I did caused this particular issue.

IT work is not a meme, that shit will seriously fuck up your body (I'm a programmer).

SS+GOMAD

Glute ham raises
Australian pullups
Chinups
Handstands or at least pike pushups.

I kinda like foundation training for back health. Feels really good and helped me recover from a very minor back injury.

like I said, I work in an office
I can only do evening workouts

Sorry was spellchecked. Row/pullup

Deadlifts are the go-to for general back strength. Also do some bent-over rows or chin-ups. Honestly though, for good back strength all you need to do is deadlift if you don't necessarily care about aesthetics and only want to strengthen your back enough to stay healthy.

Wrist curls

kek'd

Attached: IMG_1486.jpg (640x793, 126K)

who would have thought, working with IT is more dangerous than working on an oil platform. What a time to be alive.

Underrated post of the year.

that shit is a ticket to snap city dude, i cant think of any more dangerous shit than good mornings, unless you do it with 30-30 kg MAX

youtu.be/BaZ9sS1-Zig

>chiropractor
I instantly disregard any thought you have now. Thanks

snatch grip high pulls from the floor

Zercher deadlifts